Author Topic: Ron Harris: Lee Priest mistake? Can he recover?  (Read 8038 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Can Ron harris recover?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2008, 01:32:05 PM »
i'm gonna destroy him on Bignation tonight, he's done.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 01:32:30 PM »
the queef wont recover

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2008, 01:33:14 PM »

He'll be fine - smart people usually come out on top. 

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2008, 01:38:35 PM »
There's no way Lee can even pretend that he didn't know these rumors were out there.

He just let them grow. How long were they out there, three or four days???

Like Lee didn't talk to a single person in three to four days or check his email, voicemail, home answering machine, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if he set the whole thing up for publicity.

The original email came from his own personal account. Who gives out their AOL password???

Now Special Ed says he has sources that says Lee is filing a lawsuit. What a joke!

I say don't believe anything about Lee unless it comes from his mouth. Then I still wouldn't believe it.

You gotta have serious problems to put a giant tattoo across the side of your face.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2008, 01:40:28 PM »
I still don't see what this thread has to do with vaginal odor.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2008, 01:42:44 PM »

You gotta have serious problems to put a giant tattoo across the side of your face.
OK, I've asked a few before and no one can come up with a reasonable answer......Why do you think putting a tattoo on his face=serious problems?

Have you ever met/talked to people with tattoos on their face?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2008, 01:43:53 PM »
LMAO !!!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »
OK, I've asked a few before and no one can come up with a reasonable answer......Why do you think putting a tattoo on his face=serious problems?

Have you ever met/talked to people with tattoos on their face?

The fact that you even have to ask that question shows that you don't want a "reasonable" answer.

We don't live as part of a tribe in some remote African jungle. We live in a civilized society.

Ask yourself this question, How come when the rumor came out that Lee tried to kill himself, everyone believed he would do it?

If there was a rumor about Jay Cutler trying to committ suicide no one would believe it. Why?? Because he seems like a normal person. Lee doesn't.

Mike Tyson has a tattoo across his face. Do you think he has serious problems???

The bottom line: Rational, sane people do not mutilate their face!

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »
bottom line is this.

the industry's top bodybuilding writer PUBLISHED an article on MD's website - not just the forum, but on the site itself, with all the other news.

He didn't need a source - he just took the word of anonymous message board kids making shit up.

Maybe tomorrow MD will publish a story about Joe Weider dying, because "Ron harris heard something about it on a forum".  Maybe tomorrow it'll be Jay's retirement or a Dexter arrest or Phil heath injury - who knows!?  Ron harris doesn't need facts - he just takes rumors from the boards and publishes them.

:-X
Addicted to the Steal

thisiskeith12

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2008, 03:24:14 PM »
bottom line is this.

the industry's top bodybuilding writer PUBLISHED an article on MD's website - not just the forum, but on the site itself, with all the other news.

He didn't need a source - he just took the word of anonymous message board kids making shit up.

Maybe tomorrow MD will publish a story about Joe Weider dying, because "Ron harris heard something about it on a forum".  Maybe tomorrow it'll be Jay's retirement or a Dexter arrest or Phil heath injury - who knows!?  Ron harris doesn't need facts - he just takes rumors from the boards and publishes them.

:-X

So what, it's bodybuilding. Who are they going to get next to replace a BODYBUILDING writer? What's their work schedule like anyway? One hour per month? With a message board clause? ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »

Chicken Tuna?
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »
Chicken Tuna?

LOL!!  That sums it up perfectly!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2008, 03:43:08 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he set the whole thing up for publicity.

Bingo. Lee's been known, as they say in the radio industry, to be a "shock jock." Does and/or says crazy things to produce a reaction or response. Lee is an attention whore, and this situation is no different.
I think Freaks post is dead on the money, though I didn't quote the whole thing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
RON HARRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »
hahaha, oh brother, you're being given one chance to apologize to the Getbig community for your vicious slander against the Great Lee Priest and your going along with pros poundage lies in your articles such as Kai Greene squatting 800 and benching 500 as a teenager, Dexter Jackson doing lying triceps extensions with 315 and Markus Ruhl shoulder pressing 250 pound dumbbells or you will be savagely owned on Big nation tonight.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »
The facts...

1. I live in Chicago, nowhere near in or around Arizona
2. Do I know Lee Priest...only from the boards and magazines. But as far as meeting him in person...NO.
3. Do I have his dog...No I do NOT have his dog, his daughter, his mother or anything belonging to Lee.
4. I heard the rumour from another source, could not get verification and decided to put it up on the board to get some answers.
5. You morons then ran with it. Not bothering to check or verify any of the points made.
6. I was not the one to declare him dead, clinically insane or mentally unstable.
7. Supposed fans were the ones jumping on his case, showing how heartless certain people can be.
8. As for it stated that I moved to be with Lee...well, unless he now resides in Chicago and I moved to a place closer...
To those who think they know me... You have never spoken/met me. You do not know me. Never will. You were relishing the fact that this could be something, or that in the event I know Lee, could and would turn him against me. You can't turn against someone you don't know.

I WILL EAT YOU!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: RON HARRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2008, 03:45:46 PM »
hahaha, oh brother, you're being given one chance to apologize to the Getbig community for you vicious slander against the Great Lee Priest and your going along with pros poundage lies in your articles such as Kai Greene squatting 800 and benching 500 as a teenager, Dexter jackson doing lying triceps extensions with 315 and Markus Ruhl shoulder pressing 250 pound dumbbells or you will be savagely owned on Big nation tonight.
Ba ha ha!

He has to get coached/brief'd by TEAM MD before he responds to anything MD related. 10-1 he is on the phone or just hung up with either Dave or Steve reminding him to be very careful over here.
?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2008, 03:45:56 PM »
This doesn't look good.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2008, 03:46:00 PM »
hahaha, oh brother, you're being given one chance to apologize to the Getbig community for you vicious slander against the Great Lee Priest and your going along with pros poundage lies in your articles such as Kai Greene squatting 800 and benching 500 as a teenager, Dexter jackson doing lying triceps extensions with 315 and Markus Ruhl shoulder pressing 250 pound dumbbells or you will be savagely owned on Big nation tonight.

Your whole "owning" of Ron Faggis won't live up to 10% of the hype. In a day, it will be forgotten.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »
something there was "debussey"?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 03:48:48 PM »
count me in.. let's own that bastard. I called bullshit right from the start!  >:(

thisiskeith12

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 03:49:46 PM »
The facts...

2. Do I know Lee Priest...only from the boards and magazines. But as far as meeting him in person...NO.
3. Do I have his dog...No I do NOT have his dog, his daughter, his mother or anything belonging to Lee.
4. I heard the rumour from another source, could not get verification and decided to put it up on the board to get some answers.
5. You morons then ran with it. Not bothering to check or verify any of the points made.
6. I was not the one to declare him dead, clinically insane or mentally unstable.
7. Supposed fans were the ones jumping on his case, showing how heartless certain people can be.
8. As for it stated that I moved to be with Lee...well, unless he now resides in Chicago and I moved to a place closer...
To those who think they know me... You have never spoken/met me. You do not know me. Never will. You were relishing the fact that this could be something, or that in the event I know Lee, could and would turn him against me. You can't turn against someone you don't know.

Ron Harris is screwed.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 03:51:45 PM »
something there was "debussey"?

Yes. Your "performance" won't live up to 10% of your hype.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »
The fact that you even have to ask that question shows that you don't want a "reasonable" answer.

We don't live as part of a tribe in some remote African jungle. We live in a civilized society.

Ask yourself this question, How come when the rumor came out that Lee tried to kill himself, everyone believed he would do it?

If there was a rumor about Jay Cutler trying to committ suicide no one would believe it. Why?? Because he seems like a normal person. Lee doesn't.

Mike Tyson has a tattoo across his face. Do you think he has serious problems???

The bottom line: Rational, sane people do not mutilate their face!
So you don't have an answer, you're just another person saying the same shit.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2008, 03:56:39 PM »
The facts...

Who the hell are you?  For all anyone here knows, you're Vince Goodrum.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 04:07:40 PM »
Learn to read bylines, folks, DAVE PALUMBO wrote the article on the MD site, not me.

Anyway, Lee himself is going on MD No Bull Radio in a few minutes to address this whole ridiculous mess.

And for the record, I have been known to work anywhere from 10-15 hours a week.