Author Topic: Ron Harris: Lee Priest mistake? Can he recover?  (Read 8039 times)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Ron Harris: Lee Priest mistake? Can he recover?
« on: February 04, 2008, 10:30:44 AM »
He was the one who published the report that lee had attempted suicide.

Now it's either a bad joke or a sick prank, but the egg is on Ron harris' face.  He published a story without verification, and it just happened to smear a past MD employee.

RH used to be my facorite writer.  Can he recover from this?
Addicted to the Steal

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Can Ron harris recover?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 10:33:23 AM »
I was not the one that reported this.

There were threads going on GB and MD about this for hours before I posted anything.

The woman that started the threads is apparently the one behind this hoax.

I have finally received his latest cell phone # and left a message - I've been calling his home for two days at various times and it just rings.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

I have finally received his latest cell phone # and left a message - I've been calling his home for two days at various times and it just rings.

Probably because he's dead? 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 10:36:38 AM »
I've been calling his home for two days at various times and it just rings.

Have you considered that might be because he's dead?   Even with his latest cell #, no one can reach him.  Hmmmmmm.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 11:04:19 AM »

There were threads going on GB and MD about this for hours before I posted anything.

MD removed the links ffrom their page, and you're trying to play innocent because you hope Lee isn't smart enough to sue you.

His lawyer will find the cached MD pages showing the original story that YOU posted.

YOU gave it credibility, not some nimwit on a bodybuilding board.  you have a professional responsibility NOT to re-report gossip, which is exactly what you did here.
Addicted to the Steal

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 11:11:33 AM »

MD removed the links ffrom their page, and you're trying to play innocent because you hope Lee isn't smart enough to sue you.

His lawyer will find the cached MD pages showing the original story that YOU posted.

YOU gave it credibility, not some nimwit on a bodybuilding board.  you have a professional responsibility NOT to re-report gossip, which is exactly what you did here.

Yeah, no reporter has ever based a story on erroneous information before.   ??? ::)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 11:13:11 AM »

You fabricated the Lee Priest suicide story and you lied for years about your steroid use.

You are a lying sack of shit.
!

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »
Yeah, no reporter has ever based a story on erroneous information before.   ??? ::)

He's over on MD saying his "source" was some member whose identity he didn't know.

So think about that.  Some anonymous person on some board posts a story, and MD's top writer decides to retell the story as fact for the entire world.

HE DIDN"T KNOW HIS SOURCE'S NAME. 
Addicted to the Steal

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »

Believe it or not, calling someone "dead" (whether true or not) is not slander, since it's not defamatory. 

Claiming they committed suicide, though, may be another matter.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 11:32:26 AM »
Believe it or not, calling someone "dead" (whether true or not) is not slander, since it's not defamatory. 

Claiming they committed suicide, though, may be another matter.

Luckily for Lee, Ron Harris reported eagerly that Lee was recovering just fine from slitting his wrists and taing drugs.

I think Lee's an annoying little crazy guy... but what Harris did was highly irresponsible.

He admits his source was an anonymous person from a forum

MD is helping with the cover-up too.  Cause they know lee would LOVE to sue them.  They deleted Harris' original post with all the details of how Lee tried to kill himself.

Harris - be honest here and we can stop ragging on you - did you screw up here?
Addicted to the Steal

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 11:41:39 AM »
My source has informed me that Lee has indeed retained a New York law firm to pursue this matter and that a member of this firm may even be a former Team-MD member. Wow! Talk about Doubling your Pleasure!
BigNationRadio.com

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 11:46:02 AM »
My source has informed me that Lee has indeed retained a New York law firm to pursue this matter and that a member of this firm may even be a former Team-MD member. Wow! Talk about Doubling your Pleasure!

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lawyer Special Ed and Lee Priest - suing MD and Ron Harris for printing this BS story.

This will be the owning of the CENTURY.  I'm listening to big nation radio tonight.
Addicted to the Steal

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 12:25:43 PM »

It was all a stupid rumour until Ron Harris reported it.  The top bodybuilding writer in the world.

Will you at least publicly apologize for it?  To lee, to his family and friends, to the fans of MD and Lee?
Addicted to the Steal

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 01:08:14 PM »
I did NOT start any threads. I only posted on pre-existing threads.

I have the first name and cel # of this woman that started the whole rumor by posting threads here and at MD.

This is a woman that knows Lee and he knows her. What the relationship is - can't say. But others that know Lee have heard of her and don't seem to have a high opinion of her.

Please try and find anywhere on the boards where I 'broke the story.'

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 01:09:33 PM »
I did NOT start any threads. I only posted on pre-existing threads.

I have the first name and cel # of this woman that started the whole rumor by posting threads here and at MD.

This is a woman that knows Lee and he knows her. What the relationship is - can't say. But others that know Lee have heard of her and don't seem to have a high opinion of her.

Please try and find anywhere on the boards where I 'broke the story.'

GH15 knows a lot of people who could kill this bitch incognito

thisiskeith12

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 01:10:40 PM »
Ron,

Did Palumbo comment on it before you did? I thought I read his comments on it before you.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 01:11:11 PM »
GH15 knows a lot of people who could kill this bitch incognito

gh15 knows people who could crash Mars into Jupiter.  :o

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 01:12:32 PM »
One thing for sure, Ron Harris is in DEEP shit legally.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 01:14:55 PM »
Dave commented on it before me, but apparently "ILuvPriest" posted this here on Friday night:

"Rumor has it Lee was admitted to local hospital due to self-inflicted injury. Might be he is truly sick of this world...

Word is he broke up with girlfriend, could this have been the final straw? Is Lee now officially insane? We can only hope medication will give Lee the release his demented mind and soul craves.

Damn first Heath Ledger, now Lee Priest. Australians must not be able to handle pressure"

I didn't even know a thing about this until I saw her email from Lee's acct in my Inbox Sat AM. BY the time I posted anything, there were a dozen threads going about it.

If anyone is in deep shit, it's "ILuvPriest" who seems to go by the name "Ocean Blue" on MD.

As for suing - Lee never even sued the IFBB after all the crap he went through with them.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 01:19:36 PM »
looks like Ron is in big trouble.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »
Dave commented on it before me, but apparently "ILuvPriest" posted this here on Friday night:

"Rumor has it Lee was admitted to local hospital due to self-inflicted injury. Might be he is truly sick of this world...

Word is he broke up with girlfriend, could this have been the final straw? Is Lee now officially insane? We can only hope medication will give Lee the release his demented mind and soul craves.

Damn first Heath Ledger, now Lee Priest. Australians must not be able to handle pressure"

I didn't even know a thing about this until I saw her email from Lee's acct in my Inbox Sat AM. BY the time I posted anything, there were a dozen threads going about it.

If anyone is in deep shit, it's "ILuvPriest" who seems to go by the name "Ocean Blue" on MD.

As for suing - Lee never even sued the IFBB after all the crap he went through with them.

Are you sorry?  It's a simple question.
Addicted to the Steal

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2008, 01:28:41 PM »
Ron Harris has been lying for years about being clean, he lies about what the pros do in their workouts like Dexter Jacson doing triceps extensions with 315 ::) and now he's lied about Lee, he will never recover from this, he's finished in the industry.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
what a queef

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »

he isnt clean a lot of people in the industry like romano and palumbo will tell you behind close doors that he abuses slin/gh like a crazed drug addict the queef wont recover what a queef

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »
I don't see how this could stand in court tho..

people say a lot of shit on the internet