Author Topic: Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor  (Read 6573 times)

io857

• Getbig II
Re: Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2008, 01:04:52 AM »
Whats to suggest this mutation didn't happen more than once?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2008, 02:40:02 AM »
Why is it that Jewish people have a monopoly on the term "holocaust" in the Jewish financed media?  How disrespectful to the other millions who died in the world wars!

There have been plenty of other holocausts in recent human history, yet Jews always love to play their "we've been persecuted" card as if it only applies to them.  Utter disrespect to the millions dead and maimed at the hands of other tyrants throughout history. Wasn't it Nasser who brought up the ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia?  How about Pol Pot's killing fields?  How about the recent wildly underreported 1.9 billion dollar settlement to Native Canadians for abuse and genocide in the residential school system?  The Hutus and Tutsis conflict.  Does this ring a bell?

How about the Jewish run PRIVATE "federal" RESERVE (with doubtful reserves to boot)?  This system needs to be destroyed at all costs or else the US economy will ultimately collapse.

Discuss.

*Awaits the Pavlonian "racist" comments with no factual evidence in sight to go along with them.
Agree somewhat of your assesment,Africa is the forgotten country,No oil i suppose.2million Hutus and Tootsies massacred by machettes in a week,we live in a very sick world.
Talking of Yugoslavia i know a girl ,i have been to scared to broach the subject with her, who lived there and one night the army came to her door and took her two elder brothers and father, they have never been seen since, her mother and sister luckly made it to Australia.
The UN should be given special powers to intervene in ethnic cleansing such as Kenya by military force.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2008, 02:58:00 AM »
Agree somewhat of your assesment,Africa is the forgotten country,No oil i suppose.2million Hutus and Tootsies massacred by machettes in a week,we live in a very sick world.
Talking of Yugoslavia i know a girl ,i have been to scared to broach the subject with her, who lived there and one night the army came to her door and took her two elder brothers and father, they have never been seen since, her mother and sister luckly made it to Australia.
The UN should be given special powers to intervene in ethnic cleansing such as Kenya by military force.
THE UN IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASSACRES IN KENYA AND BOSNIA....IT'S LIKE U GOING TO THE ONE WHO ROBBED U FOR JUSTICE. nOT GONNA HAPPEN AND IT'LL ONLY GET WORSE...

spinnis

« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2008, 03:00:25 AM »
I donīt even think Adolf had blue eyes... just a myth..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2008, 03:01:27 AM »
THE UN IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MASSACRES IN KENYA AND BOSNIA....IT'S LIKE U GOING TO THE ONE WHO ROBBED U FOR JUSTICE. nOT GONNA HAPPEN AND IT'LL ONLY GET WORSE...

No... No... No... No....No

Responsible are these fucking savages who have been fucked over for so long they cannot
bury old hatreds and need to kill each other.

spinnis

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2008, 03:02:31 AM »

spinnis

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2008, 03:03:56 AM »
Lol wtf?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2008, 03:10:08 AM »

Responsible are these fucking savages who have been fucked over for so long they cannot
Even so the UN has a duty to protect the innocent,If the UN was funnled a tenth of the money that USA has spent in Iraq many upcoming atrocities would be adverted
Arnold For President 2012.2016

m8

• Getbig V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2008, 03:49:09 AM »

lay down the crack pipe and open your eyes sonny....UN , EUROPEAN UNION, NORTH AMERICAN ALLIANCES ARE FUTILE ATTEMPTS AT A WORLD GOVERNMENT . Open your eyes and look around u.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2008, 04:14:36 AM »
Lol wtf?

oh man I have been "working" with Photoshop for a while, this is probaly the worse chop I have seen for ages :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2008, 03:30:12 PM »
Sorry to disappoint you, I HAVE read it.

Oh yeah, does it say, "Uhhh, duhh, I mean..... I really didn't mean to say that, uh duh"

I'll do myself a favor and laugh at your ignorance.

DARWIN COULD NEVER EXPLAIN THE EVOLUTION OF THE HUMAN EYE!. Of course, other than the, "it was originally a freckle" explanation :D

Again what did it say after the paragraph?  ;)  answer the question , and Darwin wasn't right on every point he made but his theory has lasted all this time and has satisfied the scientific method which is more demanding than ' faith '

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2008, 08:45:28 AM »
"next Oprah, black people with blue eyes"

-Oprah Winfey