Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 151125 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #525 on: April 12, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »
Ha What gives you that idea?

haha i bet his life partner rented the snake, snapped the photo and submitted it to "Muscle Bear Quarterly"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #526 on: April 12, 2008, 08:34:31 PM »
haha i bet his life partner rented the snake, snapped the photo and submitted it to "Muscle Bear Quarterly"
what are u implying 'noone' means when he says 'the bears' are his favourite team?  :-X
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #527 on: April 12, 2008, 11:56:49 PM »
I don't know why some of you guys are surprised - it's not exactly the first time No one's throat has encountered a foot long snake, although they are usually black in color due to originating from the inside of a Mandingo's trousers.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #528 on: April 13, 2008, 12:14:41 AM »
I don't know why some of you guys are surprised - it's not exactly the first time No one's throat has encountered a foot long snake, although they are usually black in color due to originating from the inside of a Mandingo's trousers.

You've outdone yourself ;D ;D ;D ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #529 on: April 13, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »
You've outdone yourself ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hahahaha I only said that because it's common knowledge that No one is the kind of guy who goes to the petting zoo and insists on petting the zoo keeper's trouser snake :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: April 13, 2008, 12:31:38 AM »
Hahahaha I only said that because it's common knowledge that No one is the kind of guy who goes to the petting zoo and insists on petting the zoo keeper's trouser snake :-\

haha!!!!!  That dope should have known better than to post stupid snake pics like that on his bodyspace page.  Sooner or later it was bound to come back and haunt him. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #531 on: April 13, 2008, 12:39:03 AM »
haha!!!!!  That dope should have known better than to post stupid snake pics like that on his bodyspace page.  Sooner or later it was bound to come back and haunt him. ;D

Very true and I would actually go even further - to the extent of saying that his mom should have known better and swallowed, like her son does, with every guy he comes across in The Oyster Bar :-\

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #532 on: April 13, 2008, 12:42:10 AM »

Yep... Cause now if it mysteriously disappears he's outed himself(kind of like the one guy that plays with starwars dolls  ;D), he denies it's him and has to live with the shame every time it's posted. Funny thing is he probably thought it was cool when he posted it.  I can't even begin to think what was going trough his mind when he posted it.  What a fa99ot.  Kind of like the queers that hang out at the beach with a parrot on their shoulder.
\

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #533 on: April 13, 2008, 04:51:02 AM »

much like this one, huh fatbody?

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: April 13, 2008, 05:01:42 AM »
That fat ass has never depleted anything except a box of doughnuts!!

now this i found funny, unlike the lame mother jokes and gay references made by, of course, the aborigine kiwiol and his full-bodied friend pedomonium.

can you spot the similarity?

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: April 13, 2008, 05:16:05 AM »
brutal $1.25 boxer shorts, pasty 19 inch legs and cheap hardwood flooring.

i think it's laminate, not hardwood.

find a 'friend' yet, sweeheart? :

I do if i can find another board member to come with me and shave my back ;D

fucking gearbox.

b

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #536 on: April 13, 2008, 05:16:58 AM »
Have you done anthing yet to try and make yourself less ugly?
P

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #537 on: April 13, 2008, 06:19:49 AM »
He's so gay it could be raining pussy and he would get hit in the head with a dick!!
Spirit of Truth

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: April 13, 2008, 09:06:24 AM »
what are u implying 'noone' means when he says 'the bears' are his favourite team?  :-X
his idea of a "bear trap" is a 16 inch long dildo and a gallon of anal lube.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: April 13, 2008, 09:14:54 AM »
This is you!

This is me!

Spirit of Truth

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #540 on: April 13, 2008, 09:27:58 AM »
hey no one, why you gotta keep calling this man a sweetheart??? it's all good if your gay or whatever... but it is disturbing reading..

pS: these pics clearly show that you is "OWNED"

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #541 on: April 13, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »
its so obvious that guy is no one.  If you look here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?searchid=117370201

you can see 'no one' and 'eryanb' both have the same habit of typing 1 sentence and pressing their enter key twice to double space their text.  how many people do that shit

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #542 on: April 13, 2008, 09:39:05 AM »
its so obvious that guy is no one.  If you look here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?searchid=117370201

you can see 'no one' and 'eryanb' both have the same habit of typing 1 sentence and pressing their enter key twice to double space their text.  how many people do that shit

If it weren't him he would have posted a pic by now. I can't figure out why anyone would take the time to argue about if its him or not and not just post up a new pic. You are right though, same writing styles as well.
E

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #543 on: April 13, 2008, 09:44:36 AM »

Damn are you with FBI? ;D
Spirit of Truth

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: April 13, 2008, 09:52:31 AM »
If it weren't him he would have posted a pic by now. I can't figure out why anyone would take the time to argue about if its him or not and not just post up a new pic. You are right though, same writing styles as well.

100% spot on

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: April 13, 2008, 10:31:18 AM »

you?

nice investigative technique, idiot.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: April 13, 2008, 10:33:33 AM »
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: April 13, 2008, 10:36:12 AM »
100% spot on

aw, pedomonium, i am 'udderly' dissappointed in you.

MOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.angelfire.com/az/moocows/images/cows2.au
b

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #548 on: April 13, 2008, 10:45:19 AM »
brutal $1.25 boxer shorts, pasty 19 inch legs and cheap hardwood flooring.

i think it's laminate, not hardwood.

It's him, he wouldn't have defended his laminate flooring if it wasn't. He's stuck in the JediKnight conundrum. If he deletes the pics/account on his bodyspace page he's outed. He just has to take the abuse.

WTF was he thinking???  I guess he wanted to say that he's wasn't lying about having a two foot python when gets his bear back to his place. ::)  ;D  8)
\

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #549 on: April 13, 2008, 10:51:31 AM »
It's him, he wouldn't have defended his laminate flooring if it wasn't. He's stuck in the JediKnight conundrum. If he deletes the pics/account on his bodyspace page he's outed. He just has to take the abuse.

WTF was he thinking???  I guess he wanted to say that he's wasn't lying about having a two foot python when gets his bear back to his place. ::)  ;D  8)

aw, look its the MASSIVE 160 pound cagefighter dballin (you did claim to be a cage fighter did you not?).

anyone who owns his own home would see that's laminate, cagefighter. as soon as you move out of your grandmother's apartment you'll appreciate these things a little more.

ahahahaha.

this thread is like being attacked by poodles with no teeth.

i find it curious and interesting the most of you derailments are either a) a buck 170, or b) grotesquely obese.

you'll forgive me i'm sure if i'm not too offended.
b