Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 151265 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #675 on: April 16, 2008, 10:57:09 AM »
The second photo is actually the best photo of no one so far  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #676 on: April 16, 2008, 10:58:50 AM »
TWENTY-EIGHT! Twenty-eight pages of no one getting owned. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #677 on: April 16, 2008, 11:01:44 AM »
good god your fat. lol.

You're pretty swole yourself :-*

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #678 on: April 16, 2008, 11:50:20 AM »
hey no one!!  ;D

since you say you're not the guy in the photos, would you agree that his a pathetic looking piece of lard? I'm sure you have no problem agreeing at all.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #679 on: April 16, 2008, 04:34:43 PM »
hey no one!!  ;D

since you say you're not the guy in the photos, would you agree that his a pathetic looking piece of lard? I'm sure you have no problem agreeing at all.

why would i say that about him?

i don't get it. do you find some kind of enjoyment in putting down a guy who obviously has worked quite hard at losing alot of weight? i' m sure he looks better than you, and know he looks better than pedomonium.

no, i'm not going to say he's a 'pathetic looking piece of lard'. what has he ever done to me? anyone i run into the ground in this thread i do so because they deserve it in some form another, either in past dealings with myself, or other members.

if anything i'd prolly tell the guy if i could i think he's doing a great job and to keep at it.
b

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #680 on: April 16, 2008, 04:36:47 PM »
if anything i'd prolly tell the guy if i could i think he's doing a great job and to keep at it.

Don't flatter yourself  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #681 on: April 16, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
why would i say that about him?

i don't get it. do you find some kind of enjoyment in putting down a guy who obviously has worked quite hard at losing alot of weight? i' m sure he looks better than you, and know he looks better than pedomonium.

no, i'm not going to say he's a 'pathetic looking piece of lard'. what has he ever done to me? anyone i run into the ground in this thread i do so because they deserve it in some form another, either in past dealings with myself, or other members.

You must be blind to not see the crucification you have suffered in this thread.

You sure act like a tough guy for someone that is too scared to back up his posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #682 on: April 16, 2008, 06:03:24 PM »
it would be cool to hook a pair of spark plugs to no ones man boobs, and connect him to a generator of sorts. Then flip the switch and let him roast...see all that fat drip down his body...burn baby burn...
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: April 16, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »
You must be blind to not see the crucification you have suffered in this thread.

You sure act like a tough guy for someone that is too scared to back up his posts.

suffered?

lol.

listen fatboy- he who claims a 500 pound deadlift @ 270- i have suffered nothing but watch you idiots plaster the pics of some guy on a thread that has taken up 28 pages of bandwidth in an attempt to 'own' someone they still know nothing about.

dummies.

funny you should mention being a tough guy- you sure seemed to turtle pretty quick when one of the mods (hedgehog or mindspin?) offered to meet you at coliseum and cave your head in.

that all being said welfare, slip into your best walmart camos, hop on that lawnmower looking disgrace of a motorcycle and go fuck yourself.

lol.

b

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: April 16, 2008, 06:22:20 PM »
suffered?

lol.

listen fatboy- he who claims a 500 pound deadlift @ 270- i have suffered nothing but watch you idiots plaster the pics of some guy on a thread that has taken up 28 pages of bandwidth in an attempt to 'own' someone they still know nothing about.

dummies.

funny you should mention being a tough guy- you sure seemed to turtle pretty quick when one of the mods (hedgehog or mindspin?) offered to meet you at coliseum and cave your head in.

that all being said welfare, slip into your best walmart camos, hop on that lawnmower looking disgrace of a motorcycle and go fuck yourself.

lol.

:)

Like I asked Bluto, pull the post were I "caved", Mr. Badass. Never happened, I was there doing my workout, just like I said, he never showed......now what?

Besides you are making lots of claims and never backed one up....

Why don't you....
prove you can deadlift 500lbs more times than me....
prove you can outlife JasonPegg.........
prove your "custom softtail" is better than mine.....
prove those pics aren't you..........

What? You can't.............imagine that, another shittalker with no balls....have a nice night, tittyboy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: April 16, 2008, 06:26:04 PM »
Like I asked Bluto, pull the post were I "caved", Mr. Badass. Never happened, I was there doing my workout, just like I said, he never showed......now what?

Besides you are making lots of claims and never backed one up....

Why don't you....
prove you can deadlift 500lbs more times than me....
prove you can outlife JasonPegg.........
prove your "custom softtail" is better than mine.....
prove those pics aren't you..........

What? You can't.............imagine that, another shittalker with no balls....have a nice night, tittyboy.

because simpleton, i don't feel the need to prove anything...?

it's a pretty simple concept really.

unlike you who needs to post his picture on a bodybuilding forum and needs to prove to those around himself daily his own self worth.

i hate to break it to you welfare, but what you think of me is really quite immaterial.

hope this helps, easyrider.

* edit: my offer to lighten your wallet of $500 still stands if you either grow balls big enough to take the bet, or ever save enough money from the bottle collection you and the family do walking up and down the interstate on weekends
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #686 on: April 16, 2008, 06:30:28 PM »
This thread is Godzilla and No one is Japan!! Hope this helps!!
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: April 16, 2008, 06:32:29 PM »
This thread is Godzilla and No one is Japan!! Hope this helps!!

say it again epic_ pencil.

we all missed it when you said it the first time 20 pages back.

idiot.
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: April 16, 2008, 06:34:23 PM »
say it again epic_ pencil.

we all missed it when you said it the first time 20 pages back.

idiot.
HAHAHAHA 255 AT 7-9% ARE YOU DOING THE OLYMPIA THIS YEAR? ::)
Spirit of Truth

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #689 on: April 16, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
HAHAHAHAAAA TITTYBOY!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
from incomplete data

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: April 16, 2008, 06:38:46 PM »
HAHAHAHA 255 AT 7-9% ARE YOU DOING THE OLYMPIA THIS YEAR? ::)

no, you doing the ms. fitness?

HAHAHAHAHA
b

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: April 16, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »
no, you doing the ms. fitness?

HAHAHAHAHA

You are the one with tits!! Mo Ron!! ;)
Spirit of Truth

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #692 on: April 16, 2008, 07:47:43 PM »
no one, you should tell the truth and let this fade away! if your future boss or wife, whoever decide to google you online?... :o you do understand this threads gonna out live you, right?

good luck  ;D

TheTerrifyer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #693 on: April 16, 2008, 07:48:47 PM »
Unless it's not him. In which case some random guy is having his name drug through the mud. Sucks to be that guy.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: April 16, 2008, 07:52:32 PM »
because simpleton, i don't feel the need to prove anything...?

it's a pretty simple concept really.

unlike you who needs to post his picture on a bodybuilding forum and needs to prove to those around himself daily his own self worth.

i hate to break it to you welfare, but what you think of me is really quite immaterial.

hope this helps, easyrider.

* edit: my offer to lighten your wallet of $500 still stands if you either grow balls big enough to take the bet, or ever save enough money from the bottle collection you and the family do walking up and down the interstate on weekends
You can't prove shit, your claims are invalid.And you're still being destroyed here, the desperation is showing through in your posts. Did you put sand in your vagina in the hopes of squeezing out a pearl?

I bet you pee sitting down, huh, Tittyboy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #695 on: April 16, 2008, 08:02:44 PM »
Sex:    Male
Personal Website:    
Gym:    McGill Athletics Center and My House
Gym Location:    Montreal
When I Started:    Dec, 2006
How I Started:    I started when I was 13 and got very buff for a 15 year old by the time I was 15. This was after a bad car accident when I broke both my legs and got very skinny and weak. My mother bought me a home gym system and there was no turning back....at least until I was 18 I started slacking off and then never really got serious for more than 3 months at a time for the past 9 years. Now I'm determined to train hard until I'm simply too old.
Why I Love It:    Well training is a pain in the ass, but you gotta get it done. Just like running a column and checking fractions by TLC.
Both take time out of your day that would be more enjoyable doing other things. But the pure product in the end makes it all worth while!
How I Stay Motivated:    Lately, I'm feeling so great from the training and I get so jacked up during my workouts that I really look forward to every one of them. The reluctance and pain is over, now I'm only obsessed and need no motivation.
BB Accomplishments:    None
Forum Signature:    The difference between where you are today and where you will be in five years from now can be found in the quality of books you have read.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: April 16, 2008, 08:07:59 PM »
The pics are him!! You can tell by his hostility!! Like most shit talkers on here he can't back it up!! He attacked me out of jealousy!! I mean I would be pissed if had to diet for all those weeks only to look like this!! :'(
Spirit of Truth

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: April 16, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »
'No one' could lay down a pretty good 'owning' by manning up and doing all the things he has claimed........but he hasn't.....why not??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: April 16, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »
'No one' could lay down a pretty good 'owning' by manning up and doing all the things he has claimed........but he hasn't.....why not??

Because that would impossible to do if those things don't exist!! 255 7-9% bf HA! ::)
Spirit of Truth

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: April 16, 2008, 08:23:37 PM »
Because that would impossible to do if those things don't exist!! 255 7-9% bf HA! ::)
I got a kick out of that last night when he made that claim.....just one more he will never back up.

But he'll come here and do his 'lols' and his 'hahahhaas' and tell us all how he doesn't care and it doesn't bother him, while he writes a novel in the process to tell us all about it. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!