Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 149344 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #775 on: April 19, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »
Turns out this Jason Pegg guy is quite a creep. He took all my fat picture and posted them all over this thread claiming I'm this asshole there who calls himself "noone."

It should be obvious to anybody that knows me and/or has an IQ over 50 that this is clearly not me. The guy signed up at that forum over 3 years ago....... Before I even knew what bb.com was never mind getbig.com. But the way this guy talks and acts is completely unlike me.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198938.0

Whats creepy is I don't even know this Jason Pegg guy at all. But here he is and he has devoted an entire thread to bashing my photos saying I "look like 10 pounds of shit stuffed into a 5 pound bag, and you're piss weak to boot. SQUAD/TEAM Y BOARD FOR LIFE YOU TWUNT!"

I don't even really care, but I feel obligated to defend my name. Guys like Jason are the reason most people are afraid to show pictures with their face.

But it is really pathetic that a guy who is obviously really strong and a good athlete spends his time squabbling with retards over at getbig.com over who looks like shit or who's stronger.

If anybody has an account over at getbig.com then feel free to back me up just by saying that you know me and I am not this "noone" guy Jason is trying to convince people I am.

Fn internet. LOL.

::)

Where was that posted at? Also, is that ripped guy you epic monster? I noticed you did the  ;) everytime you posted pics, but no one caught on that  ;) actually means you were joking, so is it you or not?
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #776 on: April 19, 2008, 04:17:18 PM »
BLAZE

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: April 19, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »
BLAZE
Blaze had a nervous breakdown. I think he is going away for a while to a looney bin. Maybe he can work on his rhymes, not that they need any work.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #778 on: April 19, 2008, 04:24:59 PM »
Blaze had a nervous breakdown. I think he is going away for a while to a looney bin. Maybe he can work on his rhymes, not that they need any work.

Cool.  The more despair that happens the tighter his rhymes get.  Just more material to draw on.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #779 on: April 19, 2008, 04:26:13 PM »
Cool.  The more despair that happens the tighter his rhymes get.  Just more material to draw on.

True dat!
E

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #780 on: April 19, 2008, 06:43:35 PM »
Where was that posted at? Also, is that ripped guy you epic monster? I noticed you did the  ;) everytime you posted pics, but no one caught on that  ;) actually means you were joking, so is it you or not?

Yes, I'm the one w/o the tits and snakes! He created a gay account using my photos! He's a creative twink I'll give him that!!
Here's the link
http://serv01.siteground174.com/~trueprot/member.php?u=485
Spirit of Truth

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #781 on: April 19, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »
f*ckin masterpiece! ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: April 19, 2008, 06:59:40 PM »
f*ckin masterpiece! ;D

HAHAHA Careful he'll set up a fake profile of you on some muscle bear site! ;D
Spirit of Truth

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #783 on: April 19, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »
oooo no one...where are u tonight my bloated little cupcake???
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #784 on: April 19, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »
oooo no one...where are u tonight my bloated little cupcake???

His snake nearly choked him to death he may not make it!! :'(
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: April 19, 2008, 07:14:51 PM »
if thats true his body could me melted down and used in oil lamps for people in alaska

We're all praying for a quick recovery!!
Spirit of Truth

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #786 on: April 20, 2008, 04:08:57 PM »
he's probably out with samantha... talking about us.. 8)

hope you had a good date no one! i know bro, even the fatchix need lovin too...

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: April 20, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
he's probably out with samantha... talking about us.. 8)

hope you had a good date no one! i know bro, even the fatchix need lovin too...

Round 2? hahahhahahaa
Spirit of Truth

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #788 on: April 20, 2008, 04:10:33 PM »
Round 2? hahahhahahaa

hehehehe.. is this week 2 or 3? ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: April 20, 2008, 04:12:08 PM »
hehehehe.. is this week 2 or 3? ;D

I lost count!!

Spirit of Truth

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #790 on: April 20, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »
where are u no one? hows your diet going?
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #791 on: April 20, 2008, 08:11:30 PM »
just to be a voice of reason, if it can be proven that no one != eryanb, this thread should get scrapped. it's EXTREMELY unfair to some random guy on another board to get shitcanned like this because he's supposedly another.

even looking at their posting styles, it does seem to me that no one isn't this RB guy. after all, no one managed to point out a show another poster had competed in (i forget who, almightyronald maybe?) and mentioned that he had entered the same show but got sick and dropped out. RB looks like some random guy who just posts.

as for why his bodyspace went down, my guess would be he noticed his pictures were getting stolen from it and posted on getbig, so he nuked it to avoid any more harassment. again, that's kind of a shame.  :-\

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #792 on: April 20, 2008, 08:12:57 PM »
just to be a voice of reason, if it can be proven that no one != eryanb, this thread should get scrapped. it's EXTREMELY unfair to some random guy on another board to get shitcanned like this because he's supposedly another.

even looking at their posting styles, it does seem to me that no one isn't this RB guy. after all, no one managed to point out a show another poster had competed in (i forget who, almightyronald maybe?) and mentioned that he had entered the same show but got sick and dropped out. RB looks like some random guy who just posts.

as for why his bodyspace went down, my guess would be he noticed his pictures were getting stolen from it and posted on getbig, so he nuked it to avoid any more harassment. again, that's kind of a shame.  :-\

Spirit of Truth

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: April 20, 2008, 08:16:53 PM »

settle down, slim. i know you feel like you got big balls now because you've spent the last week (two?) obsessing over "no one" but pull your head outta your ass for a minute and think straight.

besides, for everyone calling the guy "fat", i'd be willing to bet a lot of people wouldn't mind looking this "fat".

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: April 20, 2008, 08:21:19 PM »
settle down, slim. i know you feel like you got big balls now because you've spent the last week (two?) obsessing over "no one" but pull your head outta your ass for a minute and think straight.

besides, for everyone calling the guy "fat", i'd be willing to bet a lot of people wouldn't mind looking this "fat".

MisterMangoo,

He came after me shit stain, so don't wet your panties over him he'll live!! Ironic that you say I'm obsessing over him! I was simply defending myself!!
Spirit of Truth

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #795 on: April 20, 2008, 08:27:25 PM »
MisterMangoo,

He came after me shit stain, so don't wet your panties over him he'll live!! Ironic that you say I'm obsessing over him! I was simply defending myself!!

m-to-the-eltdown.

calm thyself, child. you're not "defending yourself" if after this "no one" guy acted the asshole you spend a few weeks tearing into a completely different guy, ironically posting either before pictures or ripping apart "after" shots that, frankly, look pretty good. and i'd challenge anyone who says otherwise to put up a picture of themselves in the same pose so we can compare.

if eryanb isn't "no one", then this thread is pretty fucking pathetic. end of story.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #796 on: April 20, 2008, 08:34:24 PM »
I don't care if no one is the guy or not. It doesn't detract from the fact that he lost a shitload of fat and is looking a damn sight better. It's very repetitive to keep posting his picture in a million different unconnected threads too.

Let's just say that the guy did ok.
O

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: April 20, 2008, 08:44:45 PM »
I don't care if no one is the guy or not. It doesn't detract from the fact that he lost a shitload of fat and is looking a damn sight better. It's very repetitive to keep posting his picture in a million different unconnected threads too.

Let's just say that the guy did ok.

seconded. the guy hit on some progress that i think a lot of guys here would do well to emulate. he went from sloppy and fat to looking pretty good. sure he's not ripped, but you can tell he puts his dues in the gym.

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #798 on: April 20, 2008, 08:48:14 PM »

;D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #799 on: April 20, 2008, 10:21:53 PM »

Does this guy's mom know he has that whole gym setup in his bedroom?  If I were her I would not want all that shit ruining her floors.