Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 151111 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #800 on: April 21, 2008, 02:50:38 AM »
Turns out this Jason Pegg guy is quite a creep. He took all my fat picture and posted them all over this thread claiming I'm this asshole there who calls himself "noone."

It should be obvious to anybody that knows me and/or has an IQ over 50 that this is clearly not me. The guy signed up at that forum over 3 years ago....... Before I even knew what bb.com was never mind getbig.com. But the way this guy talks and acts is completely unlike me.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198938.0

Whats creepy is I don't even know this Jason Pegg guy at all. But here he is and he has devoted an entire thread to bashing my photos saying I "look like 10 pounds of shit stuffed into a 5 pound bag, and you're piss weak to boot. SQUAD/TEAM Y BOARD FOR LIFE YOU TWUNT!"

I don't even really care, but I feel obligated to defend my name. Guys like Jason are the reason most people are afraid to show pictures with their face.

But it is really pathetic that a guy who is obviously really strong and a good athlete spends his time squabbling with retards over at getbig.com over who looks like shit or who's stronger.

If anybody has an account over at getbig.com then feel free to back me up just by saying that you know me and I am not this "noone" guy Jason is trying to convince people I am.

Fn internet. LOL.

::)

holey moley- i leave for 2 days and look what happens.

so now, on top of having MONSTERS like epic_pencil and lamplighter who had to return his NO explode cause it was too strong run me into the ground cause they think i'm 'eryanb' the same guy i have been denying to be, but defending, refusing to call him a bag of shit now calls me an asshole.

seriously, how awesome is this?

but you know, and i'm not surprised none of you figured out except for mister magoo as to why this thread amused me so much due to the lack of intelligence you all so pathetically display is that it is the ultimate in ownage- all administered by yourselves to yourselves.

nothing like carving a guy for 33 pages and having him so far in your heads all you can do is stupidly post pic after pic of someone you thought was me, only to find it it isn't.

and then on top of it all, epic pencil is the one that breaks the story...?

lol

nice work, stupids.

very nice work all the way.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
b

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #801 on: April 21, 2008, 03:00:03 AM »
no one looks 10 times better than you Jason.
If the last flab comes of he will have a solid physique.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #802 on: April 21, 2008, 03:00:16 AM »
holey moley- i leave for 2 days and look what happens.

so now, on top of having MONSTERS like epic_pencil and lamplighter who had to return his NO explode cause it was too strong run me into the ground cause they think i'm 'eryanb' the same guy i have been denying to be, but defending, refusing to call him a bag of shit now calls me an asshole.

seriously, how awesome is this?

but you know, and i'm not surprised none of you figured out except for mister magoo as to why this thread amused me so much due to the lack of intelligence you all so patheticlly display is that it is the ultime in ownage, all administered by yourselves to yourselves.

nothing like carving a guy for 33 pages and having him sso far in your heads all you can do is stuipdly post pic after pic of someone you thought was me, only to find it it isn't.

and then on top of it all, epic pencil is the one that breaks the story...?

lol

nice work, stupids.

very nice work all the way.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

We just enjoy laughing at a "man" with titties.
P

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #803 on: April 21, 2008, 03:04:22 AM »
So what does the real No One look like than?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #804 on: April 21, 2008, 04:51:52 AM »
So what does the real No One look like than?

actually i didn't think anyone here would know that as i have never posted a pic online (unlike epic_pencil who spams threads with pics of his half naked stick-like physique looking for admiration from other guys), but it turns out last week i ran into someone on here i did a show with 2-3 years ago.

go figure.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: April 21, 2008, 04:56:13 AM »
oooo no one...where are u tonight my bloated little cupcake???

lets see, lamplighter, he who returned his no explode cause it was too strong for him, it was saturday nite at 7:30 pm and you're asking where i am?

you should be asking yourself why your posting on getbig at 7:30pm on a saturday nite.

fucking loser.
b

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #806 on: April 21, 2008, 06:11:49 AM »
hey no one, created any fake gay profiles lately? Did you clean your keyboard or is it sitll sticky after creating the previous one?

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #807 on: April 21, 2008, 07:34:23 AM »
lets see, lamplighter, he who returned his no explode cause it was too strong for him, it was saturday nite at 7:30 pm and you're asking where i am?

you should be asking yourself why your posting on getbig at 7:30pm on a saturday nite.

fucking loser.
Ryan, dont flatter yourself cupcake, i work saturday night into sunday morning...getbig passes the time at my desk
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #808 on: April 21, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »
actually i didn't think anyone here would know that as i have never posted a pic online (unlike epic_pencil who spams threads with pics of his half naked stick-like physique looking for admiration from other guys), but it turns out last week i ran into someone on here i did a show with 2-3 years ago.

go figure.

Was it a pro show? Since your 255 @ 7-9% body fat. ::)
Spirit of Truth

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #809 on: April 21, 2008, 08:47:02 AM »
no one - a true Getbig Keyboard warrior with a gift of ghey

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: April 21, 2008, 10:41:34 AM »
Was it a pro show? Since your 255 @ 7-9% body fat. ::)

funny, i don't see many pros on stage at 7-9% bodyfat.

thank you again for reminding us all how stupid you truly are.

carry on.

b

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #811 on: April 21, 2008, 10:44:43 AM »

funny, i don't see many pros on stage at 7-9% bodyfat.

thank you again for reminding us all how stupid you truly are.

carry on.

You're still here taking punishment, after 33 pages thought you might have hung yourself, its not too late.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: April 21, 2008, 10:55:59 AM »
You're still here taking punishment, after 33 pages thought you might have hung yourself, its not too late.

well look who took long enough to empty his cock- pocket of his boyfriend's manhood to chirp up- the 160 pound tapout wearing animal who claims in the steve kluco thread he 'could be as big as him if i took what he did'.

even though you have never posted a photo, or described yourself physically, this post gives us a very good idea of what you look like. you wear board shorts and wife beaters to the gym, with the 3 other 17 year olds you train with that wear the same thing. you stand around with your ballcaps on crooked looking at anyone bigger then you and say to eachother ' if i took that much shit i could be that big too.'

don't you have a megamass 2000 shake to drink, 'enanthator'?
b

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #813 on: April 21, 2008, 10:56:47 AM »
hey no one...how come u type the same way as this eryan b fellow on the other boards? using periods, spaces in between sentences and paragraphs, and sometimes ending with one word statements?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #814 on: April 21, 2008, 11:03:21 AM »
well look who took long enough to empty his cock- pocket of his boyfriend's manhood

Dude, ghey occupies your mind!!!

Samantha's not going to be happy when he comes home early one day and you're having fun with da boyz!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #815 on: April 21, 2008, 11:35:24 AM »
hey no one...how come u type the same way as this eryan b fellow on the other boards? using periods, spaces in between sentences and paragraphs, and sometimes ending with one word statements?

HMMMMMMMM?
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #816 on: April 21, 2008, 11:55:04 AM »

imagine- using periods, and using appropriate spacing between sentences and paragraphs...?

what are the odds that other people actually do this too.

amazing.

dummies.

b

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #817 on: April 21, 2008, 11:59:53 AM »

i'm pretty sure i use periods and spaces between sentences/paragraphs and make frequent use of one-word sentences as well. you might as well ask him why they both type in the english language.

sincerely,
eryanb

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #818 on: April 21, 2008, 06:21:22 PM »
i'm pretty sure i use periods and spaces between sentences/paragraphs and make frequent use of one-word sentences as well. you might as well ask him why they both type in the english language.

sincerely,
eryanb

Get no one's balls out of your mouth Mangoo! :P
Spirit of Truth

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #819 on: April 21, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »

sincerely,
eryanb
Brutal gimmickery, Magoo ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: April 22, 2008, 05:10:53 PM »

Good point A L E X 2 3 ! ! ;)
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #821 on: April 22, 2008, 09:23:45 PM »
Good point A L E X 2 3 ! ! ;)

hey stupid.

one quick question...

how is it you lamely attempt to discredit me for several pages of this thread, using pictures of someone you claimed was me, and then later post a link to a post on another board that proves it isnt me in those pics?

seriously, do you realise how stupid you made yourself look by doing that?

keep up the good work pencil.

by the way, how was spin class tonite?
b

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
« Reply #822 on: April 22, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »
so i guess eryan b never posted here...magoo fooled us all..well done

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: April 23, 2008, 04:28:26 AM »
hey stupid.

one quick question...

how is it you lamely attempt to discredit me for several pages of this thread, using pictures of someone you claimed was me, and then later post a link to a post on another board that proves it isnt me in those pics?

seriously, do you realise how stupid you made yourself look by doing that?

keep up the good work pencil.

by the way, how was spin class tonite?

I control you puppet!! I own your tits and your mind! One would think if in fact it was not you that you would just ignore it! ;) Spin class was great!! How was water aerobics fat ass?
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #824 on: April 23, 2008, 09:06:52 AM »
Spin class was great!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

glad you finally can admit it.

b