Author Topic: GH15 Revealed? Is he a pro or not?  (Read 3016 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
GH15 Revealed? Is he a pro or not?
« on: February 04, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »
Do you believe GH15 = a real IFBB pro?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Disgusted:
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 07:21:12 PM »

I believe he was.
O

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 07:21:36 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 07:22:12 PM »

Gut tell me no and I have a big one.  ;D but he knows his stuff even though at time I don't agree with him. I can think of two occasions where I disagreed.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 07:22:51 PM »
Gut tell me no and I have a big one.  ;D but he knows his stuff even though at time I don't agree with him. I can think of two occasions where I disagreed.

When did you disagree, and what was the disagreement about?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 07:32:56 PM »

When did you disagree, and what was the disagreement about?

Well, the first one was not all that big of a disagreement. I believe if you take slin then you should be very precise about the carbs you take in and it should be from liquid, BUT there are times that when taking in less than 10 units that you can get away with eating yams or something so you see that we are not really in that much of a disagreement. I believe GH15 clarified himself on this one anyway.

Second one, NEVER EVER UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!! EVER tell you girlfirend that you take steroids. It will end up biting you in the ass one day. I know how tempted most guys get to brag and tell all, escpecially when your dick is in a nice warm pussy, but have some GD self control at least when it comes to this. All guys love to brag to their girlfriends mistresses and wives. I know of one guy who never told his wife he took shit and he even competed in the Nationals and all the time she thought he was natural.  ;D

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 07:45:20 PM »

I know of one guy who never told his wife he took shit and he even competed in the Nationals and all the time she thought he was natural.  ;D

was she blonde?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »

Second one, NEVER EVER UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!! EVER tell you girlfirend that you take steroids. It will end up biting you in the ass one day

How?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »
why would people brag about taking steroids to the girlfriends, how could they possibly be impressed with that? that's like bragging you need a penis pump to get an erection
Z

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 08:22:14 PM »
How?

Two examples. First one, guy girl living together. Guys leaves girl for another girl. First girl call cops on guy and shows them his stash of steroids before he can move out.

Second example, (I knew this guy). Married couple gets divorced. Girl tells lawyer all she knows about her husbands "habit". Lawyer goes to cops, guy gets set up. So the next time you are looking into the eyes of the girl you love and she is telling you how much she likes your cute penis, just remember that you are the one who will get fukd in the end. Maybe literally.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 08:24:48 PM »
Two examples. First one, guy girl living together. Guys leaves girl for another girl. First girl call cops on guy and shows them his stash of steroids before he can move out.

Second example, (I knew this guy). Married couple gets divorced. Girl tells lawyer all she knows about her husbands "habit". Lawyer goes to cops, guy gets set up. So the next time you are looking into the eyes of the girl you love and she is telling you how much she likes your cute penis, just remember that you are the one who will get fukd in the end. Maybe literally.

How did you know about the cute penis thing?    >:(  ;D

WHat happened to the guy who got set up? did he actually get set up, or did they just bust him on a buy?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 08:28:25 PM »
How did you know about the cute penis thing?    >:(  ;D

WHat happened to the guy who got set up? did he actually get set up, or did they just bust him on a buy?

Sorry got you mixed up with Nasser.  ;D  Been years ago but I think it was the wife knew where he got his stuff from so they just watched the mail. Pretty easy thing to do. Poor guy never thought his wife would do such a thing.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
Jim, you need to start your own Q&A on some forum here.  Seriously.  I bet that thing would get 50 posts a day.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »
Jim, you need to start your own Q&A on some forum here.  Seriously.  I bet that thing would get 50 posts a day.

I can only imagine what type of questions I would get.   ;D

Armageddon

• Getbig III
GH15 Revealed
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 10:46:28 PM »
gh15 uses 5 different laptops ,,gh15 doesnt have isp,,there is no way to get to gh15 friend,,trust me on that no possible way to connect gh15 with the person who write gh15 which is a known competetive ifbb bodybuilder,,simply no way whatsoever to bring gh15 into reality,,reason gh15 uses 5 different computers is because of drug dealers such as yourself ,,see the nailing of those individuals is highly important ,,

who are we kiding here,,you are american that speak fluently english,,most likley have record ,,you may be in different country although gh15 was never interesteed in lookign into it because you are not a big fish,,

hushmail and all those emails ,,can be read because universal code was granted to the right people,,even if you pay for yoruservice its still can be read,,

all you high big talk abotu your special computer services on yoru dell is all nice and good ,,but you have importnant information on it,,gh15 has no important information on any of the computers,,1000s of people go via those hot spots every single day ,,,they use it in mcdonalds and in internet cafe in thailand and in europe,,when gh15 joined getbig everything was thought and gh15 didnt agree to post anyother way,,there is simply nothing important that is sitting on an empoty lap tops,,thats why changin them every couple months,,the actual changin is made not becaue of law since IM PART OF LAW,,but because of drug dealers such as yoruself that sit on internet and do a lot of harm untill they are brought down

BULLSHIT Dennis,, everyone knows who you are

GH15 is Dennis James.  You didn’t do the O and posted immediately after the result saying Wolf should have won.  And now you are involved in the voting; cause you are half American.  You hate the states cause the were the reason you got busted in the 1st place in Thailand

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Re: GH15 Revealed? Is he a pro or not?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 11:02:43 PM »
A top Pro BB or National competitor
Arnold For President 2012.2016

io857

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:24 PM »
At first(from analysis of posts) gh15 was trying to pass of as the great Dorian Yates.

Whilst it may as well be the great DY(due to the in depth knowledge etc.) he is passing off as nasser more these days.

Regardless he is good.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 01:03:57 AM »

Words of wisdom!!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 01:07:56 AM »
Yes, IFBB pro and two-time Bolivian Pro Champion Nasser James.
!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 01:19:28 AM »
Gut tell me no and I have a big one.  ;D but he knows his stuff even though at time I don't agree with him. I can think of two occasions where I disagreed.

He's wrong about Mit Romney being a phony and wrong about John Edwards not being a phony. Edwards made his millions as a slimy ambulance chasing trial lawyer.

He's right about McCain who will be our next president.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 01:21:08 AM »
He's right about McCain who will be our next president.
good luck with that
!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 01:38:11 AM »
I'm sure Ron knows who GH15 is, and the fact that the mods give him free reign by not moving his threads to the steroid forum tell me that they do respect him, likely because they know he's a pro!

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 01:52:18 AM »
is the world *THAT* dumb that even after nasser said what he said on PBW about him Not confirming nor denying him being gh15 , and that he agrees with all what gh15 says , that people are sTewpid enough that they dont get that its nasser ?  :o

WOW!

:o

io857

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 01:54:32 AM »
Yes, IFBB pro and two-time Bolivian Pro Champion Nasser James.
Nasser James should of won the 1996 Mr Olympia contest without question.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 05:34:16 AM »
Gimmic for sure not to mention a total asspipe
X