Author Topic: FIGURE TO BB CROSSOVERS  (Read 21172 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: FIGURE TO BB CROSSOVERS
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 10:59:15 AM »
LOL I SHOULD have smashed her.  I was pissed.  But it's one of those things...backstage at my first National show getting ready for pre-judging, I was all nervous and wound up, and there was all kinds of stuff going on and a million people running around.  
So when someone who is working at the show comes over to me to supposedly HELP me, I was kind of like a deer in headlights...even though I knew I didn't want that shit on me, she was like "you have to"...I was in the line to go on stage and wasn't in front of a mirror, so I didn't know how bad it was until I was standing on stage and could feel it dripping down the back of my legs.   ::)

Thanks w8m8, you can hit on me if you want to.   ;)

nasty :(

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 11:12:26 AM »

Thanks w8m8, you can hit on me if you want to.   ;)

This is getting interesting  :D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 11:56:46 AM »
One more for today, so that we can get past the PAM disaster (I also did some stupid potassium loading thing the day before, which totally backfired on me, but that's another story  ::))....

This is one of my favorite crossovers, Lisa Marie Bickels.  I think she actually went from BB to figure and then back to BB.

:)

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 11:57:54 AM »
She won her Pro Card in 2006 as soon as she switched back to BB, where she belongs.   8)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »
Excellent thread, Lori.

I wonder who will switch to bodybuilding this year at the National level?

IFBB Pro figure Irina Veselova (Mishina)...

1st pic, the 2007 New York Pro Figure, 2nd pic, the 2007 Atlantic City Pro...

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »
She won her Pro Card in 2006 as soon as she switched back to BB, where she belongs.   8)

Lisa definatly belongs as a BBer.....

I cannot wait for her 30th birthday.....i.e. til the next time she will be on stage....

oh wait....am i supposed to share that info......

oh well...whats she gonna do kick my ass?  and make my dreams a reality....:P

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »
Why is siouxcountry posting here? :(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 07:44:00 PM »
One more for today, so that we can get past the PAM disaster (I also did some stupid potassium loading thing the day before, which totally backfired on me, but that's another story  ::))....

This is one of my favorite crossovers, Lisa Marie Bickels.  I think she actually went from BB to figure and then back to BB.

I gotta say she looks very good in figure also.  Very nice shape.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 07:51:41 AM »

Everyone is welcome to post here, as long as they don't say anything disparaging or mean-spirited about FBBs! 

Karen Zaremba is another Figure Pro who crossed over to BB in 2007.  Her abs are out of this world, and her conditioning is crazy!! 

Here she is when she won her pro card in figure.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 07:53:09 AM »
And here she is competing as a BB at the 2007 Europa.   8)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 08:10:40 AM »
i'd hit karen badly

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 08:41:26 AM »
Ugh, I will NEVER do Team U again because of the satan stage lighting!  At least put a decent figure shot up there from the USA's :)

This year I am going to do an NGA show May 3rd in Peoria Illinois where I will hopeful;y win the overall and a Pro-Caed.  Won my class last year and lost to overall (very derserving loss....) this year I will come in much much harder...

And then I will be doing the Junior USA's 2 weeks later which I am excited about mainly because I will get some kick ass stage shots, I have none from bbing.

Lisa is one of my fav bbers but she definitely started in bbing so I consider that cheating in this thread.  I would love is Jamie Reed would cross over but her height may be a bit of an issue...I always wanted Jen Gates to cross over as well though her success as a tighter Figure girl is well deserved.  Love her physique.  Angel should cross over, actually there are lists of girls who should do it...

Just to gain a bit of my self respect back her are some much better, less satanic pictures of my figure days.

Jennifer

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 08:46:46 AM »
nice pics beast.

hint: never use pam or your hair ends ruined just like it happened to a friend of mine  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 09:03:53 AM »
Ugh, I will NEVER do Team U again because of the satan stage lighting!  At least put a decent figure shot up there from the USA's :)

This year I am going to do an NGA show May 3rd in Peoria Illinois where I will hopeful;y win the overall and a Pro-Caed.  Won my class last year and lost to overall (very derserving loss....) this year I will come in much much harder...

And then I will be doing the Junior USA's 2 weeks later which I am excited about mainly because I will get some kick ass stage shots, I have none from bbing.

Lisa is one of my fav bbers but she definitely started in bbing so I consider that cheating in this thread.  I would love is Jamie Reed would cross over but her height may be a bit of an issue...I always wanted Jen Gates to cross over as well though her success as a tighter Figure girl is well deserved.  Love her physique.  Angel should cross over, actually there are lists of girls who should do it...

Just to gain a bit of my self respect back her are some much better, less satanic pictures of my figure days.

hahaa  Did you SEE my figure pics?   :P
Those are from Team U 2006...the lighting in that place is BRUTAL!  I'll blame the horrific pics of me on the ligthing at least in part...and the PAM incident of course! 

I'm psyched to hear you're doing the Jr USAs...I wish I was gonna be there.  Does this mean that you will already be dieting at the Arnold?
Can you compete in the Jr USAs if you win your NGA Pro Card?  I think you can as long as you haven't won $ in the NGA.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 09:09:51 AM »
sioux lives for these ladies and has done alot to promote them and the sport.
i'd hit karen badly
She was in Muscle Mag a few years ago in very very revealing photo shoot  ;D

mmmmmm I would like to see more pictures of that tat  ;)

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 04:37:33 PM »
Wow look at all this POSITIVE stuff over here .... way to go Lori! we luv ya!!  No meanie ole I.H. to be found!  ::) :P

This is Shona Pryce, she crossed over from figure to BB this year and will be one of our impact athletes with a great interview in our special Arnold issue.  Impact athletes are new to the national level (one show maximum).  We love Shona's look, and think she could have been successful in either figure or bodybuilding but are happy she has found a home ... she will not be competing at the Arnold Amateur but will be on stage at USA's ready to turn some heads.

In case this png comes out blurry this is the link:  http://www.figurerx.com/Photos/Arnold/ShonaPMontage.png

Generally we are not huge fans of this trend (we like the other way around and we like MORE MUSCLE in figure) but Shona is an exception!!

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »
i love seeing pics of The Beast... :-*

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2008, 04:13:49 AM »
Wow look at all this POSITIVE stuff over here .... way to go Lori! we luv ya!!  No meanie ole I.H. to be found!  ::) :P

This is Shona Pryce, she crossed over from figure to BB this year and will be one of our impact athletes with a great interview in our special Arnold issue.  Impact athletes are new to the national level (one show maximum).  We love Shona's look, and think she could have been successful in either figure or bodybuilding but are happy she has found a home ... she will not be competing at the Arnold Amateur but will be on stage at USA's ready to turn some heads.

In case this png comes out blurry this is the link:  http://www.figurerx.com/Photos/Arnold/ShonaPMontage.png

Generally we are not huge fans of this trend (we like the other way around and we like MORE MUSCLE in figure) but Shona is an exception!!

Shona's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!   She'll be a wonderful addition to FBB, can't wait to see her on stage!   :)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2008, 01:07:15 PM »
World class

As empty as paradise

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »
Great pictures Rip, you have a great body and are smokin hot.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2008, 04:34:56 PM »

Thanks Jedi  :-*, I think all the girls in this thread are pretty hot. 

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »
This is my fave figure shot.  All of her bodybuilding pics are great.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2008, 07:06:42 AM »
This is my fave figure shot.  All of her bodybuilding pics are great.

That was at the 2006 New England Championships.  My best figure showing for sure.  My friend Renee Jalbert won the tall class, I won the short class and the overall. 

I did my National Qualifier for BB and took second in the women's open BB at the Granite State Championships six days later.  :)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 07:39:33 AM »
what a woman ::) :o

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2008, 07:46:32 AM »