Author Topic: one person who is shame on bodybuilding (SAMI THE BLACK SMITH)  (Read 13842 times)

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
one person who is shame on bodybuilding (SAMI THE BLACK SMITH)
« on: February 05, 2008, 09:49:37 AM »
PLZZZ  ALL THE AMERICAN bodybuilders what do u think of sami the black ass ? he has made him self MR.OLYMPIA  on what or for what i really dont know ? sami see the american bodybuilders  like  kevin leverone in 1991 look at his mass look at his personalty how he is not proud of his self. u  are in 2008 and u will never ever dreamm of getting half the mass like KEVIN when he was young in 1991  and u are started bodybuilding in 1988 now u are in 2008 what did u do?  MR OLYMPIA competitors didnt make all the the shit u are making  to yourself like u are a movie superstar or  how old areee  u nowww plzz tell everybody here   iam sure 45old plzzzz .watch THE BATTLE FOR THE OLYMPIA 1999 ONE BEST and try  to learn what bodybuilding really means_____________   u are now like a swimmer next to THE LEGENDS. u are in 2008 for god sake  u got small shoulders and not even a wide back no calfs  . u got a bird legs compared next to guys in the 1990s .and SAMI BLACK ASS dont  donttt compare your self next or  even try to be like the american bodybuilders .

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: one person who is shame on bodybuilding (SAMI THE BLACK SMITH)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 09:50:22 AM »
Meltdown.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:50:34 AM »
Sami is a cool guy, lighten up asshole

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 10:02:11 AM »
PLZZZ  ALL THE AMERICAN bodybuilders what do u think of sami the black ass ? he has made him self MR.OLYMPIA  on what or for what i really dont know ? sami see the american bodybuilders  like  kevin leverone in 1991 look at his mass look at his personalty how he is not proud of his self. u  are in 2008 and u will never ever dreamm of getting half the mass like KEVIN when he was young in 1991  and u are started bodybuilding in 1988 now u are in 2008 what did u do?  MR OLYMPIA competitors didnt make all the the shit u are making  to yourself like u are a movie superstar or  how old areee  u nowww plzz tell everybody here   iam sure 45old plzzzz .watch THE BATTLE FOR THE OLYMPIA 1999 ONE BEST and try  to learn what bodybuilding really means_____________   u are now like a swimmer next to THE LEGENDS. u are in 2008 for god sake  u got small shoulders and not even a wide back no calfs  . u got a bird legs compared next to guys in the 1990s .and SAMI BLACK ASS dont  donttt compare your self next or  even try to be like the american bodybuilders .
I hate it when non-Americans post here. Learn the language before you post here, fuckhead.

New rule at GB. If English isn't your first language then don't bother with this place. Except for Special 'gh15' Ed.
?

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »
iam not  gh15 and this is not for u blockdonkey  this is not for u. this for people who understand

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 10:11:16 AM »
this is not for u. this for people who understand

you need to write coherent sentences for anyone to understand

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 10:13:32 AM »
iam not  gh15 and this is not for u blockdonkey  this is not for u. this for people who understand
Learn our language and learn how to type in perfect sentence structure and coherence and maybe you'll get a little respect here. Otherwsie, you piece of euro trash go fk yourself.

Sami is GETBIG approved and is one of our own.
?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 10:13:42 AM »

who said you were gh15? Jumping the gun much gh15?

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »
blockhead  stay out of it it is  not a bigdeal wher iam from  did u get what i mean? are u teacher here or what i dont wanna write correct u got anything to sayy Sami did some gay pics for u blockdonkey.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 10:22:09 AM »
I hate it when non-Americans post here. Learn the language before you post here, fuckhead.

New rule at GB. If English isn't your first language then don't bother with this place. Except for Special 'gh15' Ed.

funny thing is...he probably is an american ;D
tank u jesus

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 10:24:13 AM »
weee no get what saay u....plze axespaine mor better

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 10:25:57 AM »
blockhead  stay out of it it is  not a bigdeal wher iam from  did u get what i mean? are u teacher here or what i dont wanna write correct u got anything to sayy Sami did some gay pics for u blockdonkey.

well, it's not much use taking the time to type long incoherent dribble if no one can be bothered trying to decipher it. ;)

i was going to suggest much the same thing as Block. every time i start to read this type of shit i just get bored after the first few words and move on.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 10:35:29 AM »
Sami did some gay pics for u blockdonkey.

I have never seen any nudes of Sami.  There are no videos of him jacking off (which can't be said about a few IFBB pros).   Sami did do G-rated beefcake photos on musclegallery.com.   

let's look at who else is on musclegallery:  Denis Sergovskiy, Sagi Kalev, Stan McQuay, Paco Bautista, Rodney St Cloud, Karim Morabib, Jaroslav Horvath, Silvio Samuel, Chad Ray Martin, Ray Arde, Eduardo Correa, Louis Joseph, Blair Mone, Jazmany Castellanos, Stefan Havlik, Ahmed Hamouda, Eryk Bui, Tarek Elsetouhi, Johnny Jackson, Moustafa Nesim, Ali Tabrizi Nouri, Idrise Ward El, Mark Dugdale, Frederick Sauvage, Daryl Gee, Mark Erpelding, Wong Hong, Tevita Aholelei, Sean Jones, Tamer El Shahat, Kamal El Gargni, Mark Alvisi, Silvio Sanches, Jimmy Canyon, Mahmoud Atef, Serkan Cetin, Ibrahim Hamdi, Mike Gragna, Morris Mendez, Mohamed Osman, Mohamed Sameh, Ahmed Esmat, and a whole bunch of others

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 10:51:56 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA  quoted for truth

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »
I guess, the premise, the gist, the point, the thesis of his post is that "sami" is an arrogant asshole.  But seriously, try a little harder to write clearly.  That's all we are saying.

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 11:14:18 AM »
sorry for the mistakes i did.i know i didn't explain right Cos this sick old BLACK SMITH taking photos withe cars  and underwear gaymaster. and he didn't even come close to the Olympia competitors.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »
Cos this sick old BLACK SMITH taking photos withe cars  and underwear gaymaster. and he didn't even come close to the Olympia competitors.

so what?  He still has a great physique.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 11:32:43 AM »
You stop posting since july 30th 07 … and suddenly show up and bash people who are better than you …

Meltdown is an understatement … no one compared sami to Kevin … if he was to do the O this year with his condition he would have done very good … plus he would have spent a bit more and showed even better than what he did in October …

A message to sami: you have no shoulders … weak legs … narrow back … small calves ... Yet you managed to get a medal in every single contest you entered for the past 17 years ... so you are not good in bbing ... better switch to G.O.L.F.

hope that makes you sleep better 959 … always happy to help the mentally ill

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »
Otherwsie, you piece of euro trash go fk yourself.

Considering this sentence is not gramatically correct(you missed the second comma in the sentence break after 'trash') and the fact that many Americans spell worse than their foreign counterparts, you would probably come off as smarter if you just told him to try and make more sense in the future and not bash other GBers. 
   I almost don't even believe how so many people can totally ignore that fact that, when critisizing others, they then make themselves look worse than the people they're critisizing-or in your case, just as bad-both of you have now shown qualities that resemble bigotry. 

hulk959

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2008, 11:55:46 AM »
i advice the sick ass to take a moment and see MR.Olympia 99 and see just 1 min of it then go to the mirror and see how he looks like,now he is nothing look what he made  out of himself took pics everywhere,shoes,cars,Ali amine glasses.what if the monkey smith went to the Olympia let me guess u will make a workout video on the Moon. ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »
i advice the sick ass to take a moment and see MR.Olympia 99 and see just 1 min of it then go to the mirror and see how he looks like,now he is nothing look what he made  out of himself took pics everywhere,shoes,cars,Ali amine glasses.what if the monkey smith went to the Olympia let me guess u will make a workout video on the Moon. ;D
Wow. That is some awesome gibberish. You make our own gh15's posts look like Proust. Amazing.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 01:14:12 PM »
i advice the sick ass to take a moment and see MR.Olympia 99 and see just 1 min of it then go to the mirror and see how he looks like,now he is nothing look what he made  out of himself

Not all of us care for the physiques of the top five in the Olympia.  Mass over everything else is not my idea of bodybuilding.  Sami still has something that the top tier bodybuilders lost a while ago:  symmetry and proportionality.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 01:16:59 PM »
   Considering this sentence is not gramatically correct(you missed the second comma in the sentence break after 'trash') and the fact that many Americans spell worse than their foreign counterparts, you would probably come off as smarter if you just told him to try and make more sense in the future and not bash other GBers. 
   I almost don't even believe how so many people can totally ignore that fact that, when critisizing others, they then make themselves look worse than the people they're critisizing-or in your case, just as bad-both of you have now shown qualities that resemble bigotry. 

You are one whiny bitch.  You on the rag or something?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 01:42:55 PM »
I have never seen any nudes of Sami.  There are no videos of him jacking off (which can't be said about a few IFBB pros).   Sami did do G-rated beefcake photos on musclegallery.com.   

let's look at who else is on musclegallery:  Denis Sergovskiy, Sagi Kalev, Stan McQuay, Paco Bautista, Rodney St Cloud, Karim Morabib, Jaroslav Horvath, Silvio Samuel, Chad Ray Martin, Ray Arde, Eduardo Correa, Louis Joseph, Blair Mone, Jazmany Castellanos, Stefan Havlik, Ahmed Hamouda, Eryk Bui, Tarek Elsetouhi, Johnny Jackson, Moustafa Nesim, Ali Tabrizi Nouri, Idrise Ward El, Mark Dugdale, Frederick Sauvage, Daryl Gee, Mark Erpelding, Wong Hong, Tevita Aholelei, Sean Jones, Tamer El Shahat, Kamal El Gargni, Mark Alvisi, Silvio Sanches, Jimmy Canyon, Mahmoud Atef, Serkan Cetin, Ibrahim Hamdi, Mike Gragna, Morris Mendez, Mohamed Osman, Mohamed Sameh, Ahmed Esmat, and a whole bunch of others

Did you fuk any of these guys?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 01:47:17 PM »
Did you fuk any of these guys?

maybe