Author Topic: tiger woods  (Read 6781 times)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
Re: tiger woods
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »
Yes 300 is very attainable but it is NOT done by MOST 16 year olds!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2008, 03:09:56 PM »
come on guys if youve been working out for more than 2 or 3 yrs and your not benching 300 its time to reevaluate your workouts. seriously if your not benching 300 and youve been working out for a few yrs you need to quit either that or get real good with the line "I dont really wanna get big, just tone up"

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »
i see.... so are darts and billiards sports too??? and you're trying to tell me that golfers are in the same league as baseball, basketball, football players when it comes to the potential for injury? give me a fucking break!!! oh... and by the way, i played basketball in high school and for 2 years at community college, so i know something about sports injuries as seeing that i've had 2 knee surgeries from playing hoops
DJ it sounds like youve never played golf before I suggest you go to a driving range and hit for an hour or so and find out how hard it is not only to hit the ball in the air but also to get it to go where you want it to. Golf is not only one of the most technical sports as far as skills go but also one that requires alot of intelligence. I would be willing to be that tigers iq is pretty high. and by the way everyone played sports in high school, and community college lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2008, 03:41:08 PM »
DJ it sounds like youve never played golf before I suggest you go to a driving range and hit for an hour or so and find out how hard it is not only to hit the ball in the air but also to get it to go where you want it to. Golf is not only one of the most technical sports as far as skills go but also one that requires alot of intelligence. I would be willing to be that tigers iq is pretty high. and by the way everyone played sports in high school, and community college lol
i used to play a bit of golf when i was 13-15 and i agree it takes lots o skill, no doubt about dat! and i also agree with you dat golfers have a higher level of intelligence than other sportsmen. yeah i played hoop, but i was much better at middle distance running, in fact i ran the 800 meters, or half-mile in under 2 minutes when i was 17 8) and speaking of iqs i remember reading somewheres that middle and long distance runners are the most intelligent of all sportsmen ;D

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2008, 03:43:20 PM »
Where are all these 16 year old 300lb benchers then?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »
You actually think if he was to put his body on the line for a bet his sponsers wouldn't think twice about dropping his ass. It's one thing to bet on trivial things, but quite another to bet on your career. I guaranty he's not stupid like that.

Don't be silly Coach...Tiger Woods could get in an auto accident tomorrow and become a quadriplegic and he wouldn't be dropped by one of his sponsers...Your talking about Tiger freaking Woods...Jordan isn't even in Tiger's league(Tiger is known thru out the world---Jordan is not) and Jordan can sell any product he desires...

Bottom line, Tiger could quite golf today and sponsers would line up to get a piece of him...

The Coach

« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2008, 04:07:07 PM »
Don't be silly Coach...Tiger Woods could get in an auto accident tomorrow and become a quadriplegic and he wouldn't be dropped by one of his sponsers...Your talking about Tiger freaking Woods...Jordan isn't even in Tiger's league(Tiger is known thru out the world---Jordan is not) and Jordan can sell any product he desires...

Bottom line, Tiger could quite golf today and sponsers would line up to get a piece of him...

Getting into an accident I'm quite sure would unintentional, bench pressing of your own free will knowing the risks is a whole other ballgame!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2008, 06:31:09 PM »
I agree with you coach but i see his point as well, its freaking tiger woods man. No matter what he does hes gonna have people there wanting to sponser his ass

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2008, 01:17:27 AM »
Well you shouldn't be, even if you don't like Golf, he is AMAZING to watch, he is the best ever in his chosen sport, guys like him come along once in a  lifetime, next time he is on tv take a look, you may be surprised.

Also the first billionaire athlete, and I guarantee he can bench 300, 300 is nothing, most people can bench 300 by 16 years old, unless you workout like a pussy. Woods is known for legendary workouts.

your right I remember when we were younger I would come over your garage and you were benching 315lbs for reps back then I could only do 300 for reps even though I maxed out for 326.9lbs.