Author Topic: the incredible triceps of Nasser!  (Read 2066 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
the incredible triceps of Nasser!
« on: February 05, 2008, 02:44:25 PM »
your welcome Team Nasser

from the 1994 NOC
Flower Boy Ran Away

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: the incredible triceps of Nasser!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 02:46:21 PM »
Thank you!  And here too - even though its a screenshot from an mpeg which loses detail you can still get an idea of how freaky his tri is:

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 02:46:52 PM »
let's see him next to levrone... :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 02:47:33 PM »
your welcome Team Nasser

from the 1994 NOC

And to think he actually lost that contest to the guy standing next to him!  Just further proves the bias IFBB judging against Nasser.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 02:49:10 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 02:53:10 PM »
Nasser looked his best at 250 pounds

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
And to think he actually lost that contest to the guy standing next to him!  Just further proves the bias IFBB judging against Nasser.

Nasser looked great in the 95 NOC (that he won), but as good as he was in the 94 rendition, he wasn't good enough to beat M Francois who won the contest fair and square. Dude, you got to stop talking about the IFBB taking a stance against Nasser. If they did, why did they let him win the following year and then 'let him' place as high as 3rd in that years Olympia where he beat Shawn (4th place) and Mike Francois (who placed 7th cause he was holding a thin film of water and wasn't in his AC condition of that year)?

Nasser won some and lost some. Since BB is so subjective, you can make an argument for or against the judging being fair, esp. by comparing pics that don't tell the whole story. So quit complaining - Nasser lost the 94 NOC fair and square and that doesn't take anything away from him cause the guy who won it (Mike Francois) was one of the all time greats of BB IMO.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 02:58:48 PM »
Nasser looked great in the 95 NOC (that he won), but as good as he was in the 94 rendition, he wasn't good enough to beat M Francois who won the contest fair and square. Dude, you got to stop talking about the IFBB taking a stance against Nasser. If they did, why did they let him win the following year and then 'let him' place as high as 3rd in that years Olympia where he beat Shawn (4th place) and Mike Francois (who placed 7th cause he was holding a thin film of water and wasn't in his AC condition of that year)?

Nasser won some and lost some. Since BB is so subjective, you can make an argument for or against the judging being fair, esp. by comparing pics that don't tell the whole story. So quit complaining - Nasser lost the 94 NOC fair and square and that doesn't take anything away from him cause the guy who won it (Mike Francois) was one of the all time greats of BB IMO.

There have been several Francois/Nasser comparisons from the 94 NOC, and each one shows Nasser destroying him.  ND probably has some on his hard drive - if I'm nice to him maybe he'll post some? :)

Oh well, Nasser took it out on Francois IN 95 when he wiped the floor with him at the Mr. O!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 02:59:14 PM »
Nasser has a sly devil smile in that shot.  ;D

The more Nasser pictures I see, the more I realize the magnitude of Nasser's greatness.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »
Nasser looked his best at 250 pounds

But his contest placings were worse at 250 then at 270+ from 1995 to 2000.  Are you suggesting that judges don't always reward the better looking physique?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 03:01:39 PM »

There have been several Francois/Nasser comparisons from the 94 NOC, and each one shows Nasser destroying him.  ND probably has some on his hard drive - if I'm nice to him maybe he'll post some? :)

Oh well, Nasser took it out on Francois IN 95 when he wiped the floor with him at the Mr. O!

http://www.muscletime.com/photos/v/professional-bodybuilding/night-of-champions-contest/1994-night-of-champions/?g2_highlightId=18753

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »

Would be cool to see if he's got some new pics - I've got plenty of pics from the mags myself and I think Mike was better. I'll give you that it was very close and Mike's momentum at that point might have helped him a bit. Mike was tighter than Nasser and I think that's what won him the title, not to mention he had enough mass to hang in with Nasser. In 1994, Nasser was nowhere near as heavy as 95. 95, he came out of 'nowhere' and surprised tons of people in the Olympia

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 03:10:53 PM »
Huge Nasser easily takes Francois in that pic, just look at the difference in detail and conditioning of the tris

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 03:19:56 PM »
Nasser with babes after winning the 1995 NOC.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 03:27:27 PM »
babes?  :-X
Team Yates

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 03:31:23 PM »
babes?  :-X

Have you gotten better "England_1"?  ::)

Besides, Nasser and Dorian both shared Milamar.   ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 04:11:42 PM »
England 1 aka Pubes loves studs not babes :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »