Author Topic: POLL:NARC DIETY SAYS DORIAN IS "20 TIMES HARDER" THAN NASSER IN THIS SHOT  (Read 5972 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: POLL:NARC DIETY SAYS DORIAN IS "20 TIMES HARDER" THAN NASSER IN THIS SHOT
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2008, 02:13:29 PM »

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2008, 02:15:31 PM »
  Nasser had definitely the best hands clasped pose in bodybuilding of all times. Beside, he was easily top 3 when standing relaxed from the front. But at everything else, Dorian destroyed hi

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2008, 02:16:20 PM »
Okay, so I'll rephrase, you're saying that the difference in "who competed and what shape they showed up in and other variables" were so different than what got 7th in 94 would have gotten 1st or 2nd in 97?  ::)

Actually the picture I posted was from the 1994 NOC where Nasser placed second to Mike Francios NOT seventn , which compares to 1997 where he got you guessed it , second.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
Actually the picture I posted was from the 1994 NOC where Nasser placed second to Mike Francios NOT seventn , which compares to 1997 where he got you guessed it , second.

Didn't the competition was similar in the 94 NOC as opposed to the 97 Olympia.  I guess they shouldnt have had only the top 3 or 4 from the NOC qualifying for the Olympia since a 2nd place a 2nd place NOC physique is actually better than the 2nd place 97 Olympia physique  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »
Didn't the competition was similar in the 94 NOC as opposed to the 97 Olympia.  I guess they shouldnt have had only the top 3 or 4 from the NOC qualifying for the Olympia since a 2nd place a 2nd place NOC physique is actually better than the 2nd place 97 Olympia physique  ::)

again his conditioning at the 1994 Mr Olympia could have faded again to many variables and who said it was better? I said his back was better and thats clearly obvious it doesn't mean he was overall better in 1994 he was small he added some size which hurt his back which is one of the reasons it cost him higher placings in 95/96 in 97 and in 97 Shawn was off and Nasser was on hence why he placed second and not lower