Author Topic: POLL:NARC DIETY SAYS DORIAN IS "20 TIMES HARDER" THAN NASSER IN THIS SHOT  (Read 6010 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: POLL:NARC DIETY SAYS DORIAN IS "20 TIMES HARDER" THAN NASSER IN THIS SHOT
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2008, 01:35:43 AM »
how id yates win the symmetry round with a perfect score despite a torn bi, tri and quad?  biased judges, duh

One all rounds are physique rounds and keeping that in mind thats exactly how Yates won the symmetry round , do you have any idea what this means?

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2008, 09:30:59 AM »
Going on pics its very close between Nasser and Yates but seeing it on video is allot different. In the video Yates is way more conditioned then anybody else with Ray close behind. I'm sure if anybody was there live they could give of a more accurate account.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2008, 09:34:57 AM »
Going on pics its very close between Nasser and Yates but seeing it on video is allot different. In the video Yates is way more conditioned then anybody else with Ray close behind. I'm sure if anybody was there live they could give of a more accurate account.

Yeah, because Nasser just has some mystique about him where he looks good in pictures but the pictures are actually lying because in videos or in person he looks worse.  Yates has a mystique about him where in person he has a certain "hardness" that you can see but not in pictures  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2008, 09:35:47 AM »
Oh my, Dorian is owned here sooooooo bad. :-[

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2008, 09:36:11 AM »

I've looked on youtube for a comparison vid but to no avail. Would be interested to see which roided up  GH freak really won this shitty trophy, (Seriously).
O

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2008, 09:37:49 AM »
Oh my, Dorian is owned here sooooooo bad. :-[

But according to ND his forearms are bigger than Nasser's therefore he wins the pose!   ::)

Keep in mind that pic is in 95 - by 97 Dorian continued getting worse and Nasser continued getting even better.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2008, 09:41:11 AM »
yates is all back....shitty arms, calves bigger than his thighs....other than showing up
dry, he is SOOOOOOOO fucking overrated

Could not have said it better mate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2008, 10:09:56 AM »
But according to ND his forearms are bigger than Nasser's therefore he wins the pose!   ::)

Keep in mind that pic is in 95 - by 97 Dorian continued getting worse and Nasser continued getting even better.

Don't presume to speak for me , NO Dorian wins the pose because he's satisfies the criteria better and its true while Dorian did continue to decline Nasser did get ' better ' it speaks volumes on how much better Yates was that even at his worse he could defeat Nasser with ease

Again if you think Dorian is losing that shot because one bicep is shorter than the other it shows you don't have a grasp of how contests are judged , Nasser's long torso , short legs and weak forearms are all liabilities in this pose compared to Dorian , now couple that with Dorian have comparable muscular bulk , better conditioning & density . Dorian is easily beating both in this pose.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:21 AM »
Don't presume to speak for me , NO Dorian wins the pose because he's satisfies the criteria better and its true while Dorian did continue to decline Nasser did get ' better ' it speaks volumes on how much better Yates was that even at his worse he could defeat Nasser with ease

Again if you think Dorian is losing that shot because one bicep is shorter than the other it shows you don't have a grasp of how contests are judged , Nasser's long torso , short legs and weak forearms are all liabilities in this pose compared to Dorian , now couple that with Dorian have comparable muscular bulk , better conditioning & density . Dorian is easily beating both in this pose.

I just can not see it, Dorian was good but it looks like i need some special glasses, I am missing something.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2008, 11:22:40 AM »
Funny how you guys say that Nasser has short legs, as though his legs are like Lee Priest's.  Based on the photos you can not even see or say that Nasser's legs are short.  They may give the illusion of being short since they are so thick, but that's like seeing Nasser standing at almost 6 feet tall and saying he is only 5'7" because of his thickness.  And even if Nasser's legs were one or two inches shorter, aren't Yates his biceps short, his muscles multiple times torn - and we could also establish the thesis that his upper body was shorter than Nasser but still longer than Coleman's - so what does any of that prove?

Yates did not have detail despite "hardness", still torn muscles - unlike ANYONE else in ALL of bodybuilding history to win with such a perfect score sheet!

So, it must be then that Yates was superior to everyone else, even with torn muscles, short upper body, thick waist, tiny arms (a Mr. USA overall champ has better arms!)....just unbeatable. Definately a true nubaine warrior!   ::)

Also, if Nasser was "dwarfed by Quinn" and Nasser was bigger than Yates, wouldn't Quinn just "double-dwarf" Yates?

Also, very strange that Quinn, after his return to the IFBB and before he switched over to the IBB from the WBF federation, was NEVER compared to Yates?  Hmm, very strange, probably because they did not want Quinn to dwarf Dorian and kill Dorian with his hardness.

At least Quinn and Yates are equal on the nubaine field.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2008, 12:20:06 PM »
Here is the video of Yates you have to wait alil the first part is 93.

Couldnt find anything for Nasser.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2008, 12:44:50 PM »
Not a Dorian fan, but theres a reason contests are judged in person and not by pics over a decade later.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
what do you guys think? i say Dorian MAYBE A LITTLE drier than Nasser but Nasser is destroying him on detail, thickness, taper and overall size, look at the arms and legs let alone the back.

This picture is from the 1996 Olympia when Nasser failed the diuretic test, so why are you using it? Doesen't that immediately disqualify his physique? I was there in 1996, and Nasser had to return his medal.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »
  This picture is from the 1996 Olympia when Nasser failed the diuretic test, so why are you using it? Doesen't that immediately disqualify his physique? I was there in 1996, and Nasser had to return his medal.

lets say he never failed the diuretics test and lost his placing he was in THIRD place behind a 205 pound Shawn Ray its not like he was going to beat Yates

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2008, 01:10:08 PM »
hahahahhaa, yeah ok, as if Dorian and Shawn didn't use diuretics. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2008, 01:13:41 PM »
hahahahhaa, yeah ok, as if Dorian and Shawn didn't use diuretics. ::)

The difference is they didn't get caught

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2008, 01:14:22 PM »

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »
lets say he never failed the diuretics test and lost his placing he was in THIRD place behind a 205 pound Shawn Ray its not like he was going to beat Yates

I personally disagree with Shawn defeating Naser tht year. Sorry. Nasser was disqualified, but if he looked like that without lasiz he should ahve beat Shawn.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2008, 01:23:53 PM »
::)

Thats the best you could manage? again its a game maybe Yates & Ray did use diuretics the difference is they didn't get caught , and ontop of that Nasser couldn't manage to beat a 205 pound Shawn Ray nevermind Dorian Yates ever wonder why?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2008, 01:26:49 PM »
Thats the best you could manage? again its a game maybe Yates & Ray did use diuretics the difference is they didn't get caught , and ontop of that Nasser couldn't manage to beat a 205 pound Shawn Ray nevermind Dorian Yates ever wonder why?
hahahahhaa, ride Dorian's dick all you want but Nasser is COMPLETELY DESTROYING both Dorian and Shawn here.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2008, 01:31:08 PM »
Nasser is a 0x Mr. Olympia. Dorian is 6x   ;D

Dorian was just too massive and conditioned for the watery massive Nasser.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »
hahahahhaa, ride Dorian's dick all you want but Nasser is COMPLETELY DESTROYING both Dorian and Shawn here.

The fact that you think thats clearly shows how little you know , Nasser's back sucks compared to both in fact he's soft from the rear , look at the pictures from 1994 V 1997 his back actually looked very good at one point and digressed with more size he added

do yourself a favor go and learn what judges look for

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2008, 01:34:47 PM »
hahaha.......all the Nasser fags just can't handle the pawning that Yates gave Nasser.......get over it already

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2008, 01:40:44 PM »
The fact that you think thats clearly shows how little you know , Nasser's back sucks compared to both in fact he's soft from the rear , look at the pictures from 1994 V 1997 his back actually looked very good at one point and digressed with more size he added

do yourself a favor go and learn what judges look for

There's also the SIZE factor you're leaving out of the equation in your 94-97 comparison.  Otherwise, why would the judges reward his 97 physique much higher than 94?  Since you always resort to what "judges" look for  ::) 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2008, 01:41:07 PM »
hahaha.......all the Nasser fags just can't handle the pawning that Yates gave Nasser.......get over it already

Ya the keg's really handling Nasser here you idiot lol