Author Topic: help! so are none of the new "prohormone like" supps any good?  (Read 7796 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
help! so are none of the new "prohormone like" supps any good?
« on: February 05, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »
just wondering if all the new/newer pro hormone like supplements are crap? everyone rags that the old now banned pro hormones either didn't work or were dangerous, etc. like the old 1-ad, the gaspari turanabols and methyl d stuff. ( i still have some bottles of them that i never took, now i'm wondering if i should?)

so i'm wondering because taking trib and other "natural" herb like test increasing supps or zma late at night, can anyone give me a few products that do more than a trib like supp does? there's got to be a few legit pro-hormone like supplements that do work and are worth the money and aren't too terribly toxic,yes?!

thanks in advance for everyone's advice and suggestions!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: help! so are none of the new "prohormone like" supps any good?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 05:00:44 PM »
omnevol, testanate-50, decabolin, tren extreme, m1d, masterbolan, ON cycle, superdrol, pheraplex....theres a shitload of good prohormones bro.

google it and youll find product reviews.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 07:08:55 PM »
just wondering if all the new/newer pro hormone like supplements are crap? everyone rags that the old now banned pro hormones either didn't work or were dangerous, etc. like the old 1-ad, the gaspari turanabols and methyl d stuff. ( i still have some bottles of them that i never took, now i'm wondering if i should?)

so i'm wondering because taking trib and other "natural" herb like test increasing supps or zma late at night, can anyone give me a few products that do more than a trib like supp does? there's got to be a few legit pro-hormone like supplements that do work and are worth the money and aren't too terribly toxic,yes?!

thanks in advance for everyone's advice and suggestions!

I've always been of the mind set if your going to use that stuff, you might as well get... well you know, what people don't seem to realize is that pro-hormones mess with your natural hormone levels as much if not more than steroids.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 07:18:01 PM »
omnevol, testanate-50, decabolin, tren extreme, m1d, masterbolan, ON cycle, superdrol, pheraplex....theres a shitload of good prohormones bro.

theres no good prohormone you fucking idiot. Im going to call your dad soon, im tracking him already and we will see how much cycles are you gonna do after he slap you stupid little homo

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »

theres no good prohormone you fucking idiot. Im going to call your dad soon, im tracking him already and we will see how much cycles are you gonna do after he slap you stupid little homo
too funny benz.. make sure he doesn't keep you on hold for more than 50 mins.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 07:22:35 AM »
Every other day, same question pops back up   ???

THEY ARE CRAP!!! DO THE REAL THING!!!

If you insist on using these, use someone like American Cellular's line. At least I kinda trust they have real ingredients in there.  :-\

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »
Way too many side effects.  Take the real shit. It's not near as bad for you.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »
you guys seriously cannot deny that there are tons of pro hormones on the market that will give the user MUCH better gains than they have ever experienced if they are lifetime naturals.   

i was not saying that they were a good choice over the real thing, i was not saying they are safe, and im definitely not saying that they are ALL quality PRODUCTS.   but there certainly are pro hormones out there that will give you some good gains.

if you dont want to take pro hormones....taking high dosages of a quality tribulus product several times throughout the day is a really cool way of boosting your natty test levels.... and the good part is that there is no risk for dependancy(physical), and youll keep all of your gains.

a good dosage of trib is like 1 gram(40% saponins) 8-10 times daily....(the half life of trib is about 2 hours)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 08:33:46 PM »
methyl v test by muscle fortress...3 different ph's

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 08:24:49 AM »
This same question does pop up and for good reason.  Most who ask know full well of the basics of training, good nutrition and supplementation.  However, they are looking to change things up a little and then everyone says to do the basics that I've just mentioned or to just do the "real thing".  The reason WHY this question always pops up is because people do not have "access" to the real thing or do not "trust" the real thing based on whom they receive it from.  Most on the board have that access.  Then the question would be why would you trust pro-hormones that could be fake or unproven over trusting getting fake gear.

The answer is simple... advertising and danger.  Yes, certain pro-hormones may not work but people are more likely to trust a company that would advertise a product.  I am yet to see a gear distributor advertise his "fake" gear.  I've heard and seen horror stories of people that have tried fake gear and there is NO WAY anyone can tell me that fake gear is safer that any advertised pro-hormone.

Nothing wrong with stating opinions but it's great that some see these points and answer the specific thread with a legitimate answer based on experience.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 09:35:43 AM »
You want some legitimate experience? Prohormones shut me down, dropped my test to 100 and now I will never go back. Only will use real human grade AAS and supervised by my sports medicine doctor.

Now, the reason we say that this question keeps popping up is because it has  been talked about a million times. There is a function called "SEARCH" in the upper right hand corner. Most will start a new thread rather than searching old posts. This topic has been covered over and over and over...

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 10:13:49 AM »
I'm sorry you dealt with that... trust me, I'm not saying pro-hormones are safe.  I'm just stating why someone would start new threads.  If people don't like it, they can easily not respond.  There's enough room for everyone on here.  If you can get your hands on legitimate gear, it's a plus, but I'm merely stating that most do not have such an outlet.  Even if you had an outlet, the government has come down strong on doctors and now the docs are scared of the heat.  Raids have hammered certain areas and questions of authenticity will arrise after that as well.  So, alternative options are being discussed.

Busy B, I appreciate your input of your experience and honestly, I too am considering pro-hormones and am gathering opinions.  Until now some (especially new members to the forum) may not and would not have known your personal experience.  So it's not a bad thing to bring up the topic on occasion even though there is a search option.

dogpound

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »
I'm not doubting some of you have had side effects from prohormones, but I have taken a few here and there over the years and have never had any side effects. Even superdrol. I have heard people say how bad the sides are. I didn't feel a thing from it good or bad. The downside for me is the price. You pay 40 or 50 dollars a bottle and it only lasts about three weeks. I have made good strength gains from a few of them, but the strength goes as soon as I stop taking it. Epistane worked about the best I would say. It's been out of stock for a while now, so I'm thinking they might take it off the market like they do with all of them.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 11:14:49 AM »
I'm not doubting some of you have had side effects from prohormones, but I have taken a few here and there over the years and have never had any side effects. Even superdrol. I have heard people say how bad the sides are. I didn't feel a thing from it good or bad. The downside for me is the price. You pay 40 or 50 dollars a bottle and it only lasts about three weeks. I have made good strength gains from a few of them, but the strength goes as soon as I stop taking it. Epistane worked about the best I would say. It's been out of stock for a while now, so I'm thinking they might take it off the market like they do with all of them.

Did you do a proper PCT?

Did you get your blood done?

Did you get your liver enzymes checked?

If not, you have no idea if they did not harm you.....

Superdrol is known to be the most toxic pro hormone out. There is a reason they did not make it into a controlled steroid.

My point is be careful with these products. Just because you can walk into a store and buy them, does not mean they will not harm you. Even if you do not feel any sides, get blood done before cycle and after cycle.

Bottom line, pro hormones are pseudo science at best  :-\

dogpound

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »
I'm not saying prohormones are good for you. I didn't have anything checked, but I think if I had  crash, I would feel it. I think it is funny that people act like one bottle of prohormones is worse than taking steroids on and off for years. Not that I have anything against steroids because I don't ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2008, 11:41:46 AM »
I'm not saying prohormones are good for you. I didn't have anything checked, but I think if I had  crash, I would feel it. I think it is funny that people act like one bottle of prohormones is worse than taking steroids on and off for years. Not that I have anything against steroids because I don't ;D

Then you have no idea what happened to your HPTA system, liver, estrogen, etc...blood is the only way.

Don't think any of us said "one bottle of prohormones is worse than steroids on and off for years". What we are trying to portray is that you do not really know what is even in one bottle of pro hormones. You are trusting a company that is out to make as much money as possible and trusting that what is on the label is in the bottle.

Compared to real, human grade AAS, which you know exactly what it is and what is in the product. I am not talking about "fake" gear as that is up to the consumer to know what they are getting. I am not condoning either ASS or PH, just stating the facts between the two.

If you insist on using PH's, just make sure to at least do a PCT at the end of the cycle and liver detox!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 02:58:19 AM »
Superdrol was far and away the strongest and most negative prohormone i ever used. Looked like dogshit while on it, but strong as fuck and wanted to train 24/7. It just gives me this nasty bloat I can't even describe it, just nasty. DId not like.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 09:28:28 AM »

they are not good, at all. candy, where do you get this info? i was low dosing superdrol and i could feel my liver. never again. get the real stuff, better and safer.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2008, 04:08:36 AM »
As of 2005 there are no PROHORMONES, only designer steroids.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2008, 04:12:00 AM »
Prohormones.  ::)