Author Topic: Inaccuracy on MDs No Bull Radio?  (Read 1216 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Inaccuracy on MDs No Bull Radio?
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:20:41 PM »
From a post on musculardevelopment.com:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=22695

Dave,

I just read your MD No Bull Radio comment of 1/28. First of all you say some things that are flat out wrong and you made accusations that are false and based upon no factual evidence what so ever.

First of all you and I both know that Amanda was kept out from the Arnold because of my case but the actual direct cause is because Lee Thompson rallied to keep her out of the Arnold. He did this because I called him out and exposed his actions and misconduct as an IFBB official and he was pissed off about it. He used this as an opportunity to exercise his power and influence and to try to get back at me by keeping Amanda from competing at the show she earned and deserved the right to compete in. Everyone knows there is NO POSSIBLE WAY that they can justify her not being invited, and that it was completely politically motivated.

Now you are on the air officially saying that I am a federal informant? You are saying that I set people up? Alright Dave this is where you just turned No Bull Radion into PURE BULL RADIO. I did come to you and say I am more than happy to go on the radio and talk about what happened, talk about why Amanda was kept out of the Arnold and also to put people's minds at ease about me NOT BEING any type of informant.

You say on the radio that you contacted me and said you would put people up on the show that would say I set them up and that would contradict me, and that I never responded to you.

That is total bullshit Dave and you know it.

YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME
YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT
THERE IS NO ONE YOU COULD BRING ON YOUR SHOW TO SAY I SET THEM UP...WHY.. BECAUSE IT DID NOT HAPPEN AND THERE IS NO ONE

You never tried to call, text or email, and I was then and still am right here willing and able to discuss this. Try and bring on anyone in the world to refute this. You make assumptions and accusations but you have absolutely NO PROOF to bring to the table do you?

At the Europa afterparty we spoke for a long time about things and you said how when you got busted everyone accused you of being a rat, to stay strong dont let people get to me etc. You said if I ever needed advice to call you. When I was in California with Amanda for a photo shoot you and I spoke at great length on the phone about how I got offered probation and why. That was in August of last year Dave. You never jumped up and down making accusations then - why are you being such a hypocritical jerk now?

You further jump WAY out there to say that perhaps if I was an informant that maybe I double crossed the government.. Are you freaking serious. You are really reaching here. First of all I think you are right about one thing. If you are some sort of informant I am sure they would want to keep that a secret, but what happened to me has been known for the past 8 months. So that in itself contradicts what you are claiming. Secondly I am pretty sure if you double cross the government they screw you so bad you feel the pain for the rest of your life.

Funny how I am still right here doing my normal thing enjoying life. For you to say this kind of stuff, conjure up accusations, speculate and make assumptions especially having been there yourself is way beyond pathetic. Its absolutely absurd. Just because you did 5 or 6 months time does not mean that you deserve shit from anyone.

Who is to say that the only reason you only did 5 or 6 months is because you ratted out a bunch of people and agreed to be an informant. There are certainly more rumors about you in that regard than me, but you know what Dave I would be one of the first to defend you. I would say to anyone - name someone who can claim that Dave got them busted, and show proof.

They probably cant, and I know you cant show any proof of me doing it

WHY?

Because it didnt happen and you cant prove something that never happened.

Give it up Dave. You are being a hypocrite and you of all people should know better.

By the way Dave - why dont you call Amanda and interview her? Why dont you ask her if she would throw away her career when she is at the top of the game, go through all the stress, rumors etc. if I was actually doing the things you and others accuse me of.

I guess its easier to talk crap instead of taking the time to talk about what is actually right.

Amanda would never throw away the Arnold and this years Olympia or any other show for anyone who would be doing the things you say.

That in itself should at least cause people to raise an eyebrow and think that there is more to this than what the haters and rumor spreaders are saying. This is all bullshit. I am amazed that people can have such a low level of thought and intelligence to actually believe it what you and others are saying.

www.myspace.com/cut260

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Inaccuracy on MDs No Bull Radio?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »
 :-X
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 06:43:11 PM »
i dont even know what thats all about

dave is who palumbo? who are the rest

i dont follow md or listen to their show. im a getbigger.
Z

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »
i dont even know what thats all about

dave is who palumbo? who are the rest

i dont follow md or listen to their show. im a getbigger.

That's a good point... as a clarification (and I too am confused a bit) there are apparently two "Dave's"

Dave Palumbo and this Dave.

Palumbo is saying things about this Dave and this "Dave" is retorting... At least from I can gather.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 06:56:34 PM »
'Tu homles' can you give me any guarantee's that reading all this information you kindly posted will give me a greater laugh than you hiding in the toilets of the firehouse, posting on getbig on your blackberry?  ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »
'Tu homles' can you give me any guarantee's that reading all this information you kindly posted will give me a greater laugh than you hiding in the toilets of the firehouse, posting on getbig on your blackberry?  ;D

It was an HTC 8525 actually... and I doubt anything is funnier than that.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »
It was an HTC 8525 actually... and I doubt anything is funnier than that.

Thats the trouble with setting the bar so high. Good times  8)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 07:01:25 PM »
Thats the trouble with setting the bar so high. Good times  8)

I know... I'll have to work hard for an encore performance.

;D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 08:14:33 PM »
  MD, misrepresent and lie? Nooooo!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 08:35:15 PM »
1) I believe Cut260 is Dave Jacobs.
2) I believe Dave Jacobs will be our guest on BIG NATION Radio very soon.
3) I believe BIG NATION Radio would like to invite Amanda to be our first female guest if Special Ed can figure out how to put his arm around her over the phone.
4) I believe DAVE PALUMBO is the worst kind of HYPOCRITE:
-The one who thinks it's okay to constantly mock others, but has a fit when someone mocks him or his "wife".
-The one who is outraged when someone suggests he's an informant, but goes around spreading rumors about everyone else being an informant.
-The one who publicly cries 'defamation' when accused of being a drug addict, but privately sends PATHETIC SUCK-UP emails to NASSER in the hopes of getting him to retract his own eyewitness account of stumbling onto Dave with a needle in his arm.
-The one who promises his "pal" Derek Anthony a "column" in MD, knowing full well it's just a ruse to keep Derek "in line".
5) I believe if Palumbo accused Jacobs of being an "informant" on the radio, he has opened MD up to a defamation claim. I hope he knows the name of a New York attorney. ;D
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 08:39:25 PM »
1) I believe Cut260 is Dave Jacobs.
2) I believe Dave Jacobs will be our guest on BIG NATION Radio very soon.
3) I believe BIG NATION Radio would like to invite Amanda to be our first female guest if Special Ed can figure out how to put his arm around her over the phone.
4) I believe DAVE PALUMBO is the worst kind of HYPOCRITE:
-The one who thinks it's okay to constantly mock others, but has a fit when someone mocks him or his "wife".
-The one who is outraged when someone suggests he's an informant, but goes around spreading rumors about everyone else being an informant.
-The one who publicly cries 'defamation' when accused of being a drug addict, but privately sends PATHETIC SUCK-UP emails to NASSER in the hopes of getting him to retract his own eyewitness account of stumbling onto Dave with a needle in his arm.
-The one who promises his "pal" Derek Anthony a "column" in MD, knowing full well it's just a ruse to keep Derek "in line".
5) I believe if Palumbo accused Jacobs of being an "informant" on the radio, he has opened MD up to a defamation claim. I hope he knows the name of a New York attorney. ;D
Statement #3. You read my mind.

Cut260...give me a BUZZ,, man!
?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 09:08:53 PM »
There was a small inaccuracy on the latest no bull.  Namely, the inclusion of Lee Priest who is actually dead.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 09:13:15 PM »
There was a small inaccuracy on the latest no bull.  Namely, the inclusion of Lee Priest who is actually dead.

Lee's dead.

Didn't those dumbass guidos get the memo?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cut260

• Getbig II
  • All I have in this world are my balls and my word
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 09:25:15 PM »
Statement #3. You read my mind.

Cut260...give me a BUZZ,, man!

Sorry I have been out for a few days.  Both Amanda and I came down with this freakin flu that has been plaguing everyone.

I thinks its awesome that people realized the absolute crap going on over at MD.

That kind of hypocrisy would be like me telling someone they are a horrible person because they sold roids... I will be the last person to judge after everything I have gone through.  I have no problem speaking up for the truth or fighting what is right but judging is not for me or anyone else to do.  We all make mistakes and are involved in things.  The fine line is between those who do it and those who get caught.

I am looking forward to being able to chat on the radio sometime, I know Amanda is also wanting to tell her side of things sometime soon as well, so its all good.

I made some pretty big mistakes in my life.  The issue of the gear is something that will be with me for the rest of my life, but I am ok with that.  My problem over at MD with the radio show was after all Palumbo had been through and accused of and how adamantly he denied those rumors and claims - he would turn around and do the same thing to someone else.

ooh well.  Life goes on.

Hope everyone is doing well and above all..  BE SAFE!!

I am off to bed.  Still recuperating from being sick but wanted to stop by and say hello to those who are cool and supportive and piss off those who hate =)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 09:29:16 PM »
So in a matter of a few days, Padumbo has lied and slandered this guy on the radio and opened his fag boss up to a lawsuit and has furthered the piss poor journalism of that other MD moron, Ron Harris, on the Lee Priest is on suicide false story by putting it up on MD as factual? That's the fucktard I'd want running my online magazine into the ground. This guy has to have photos of Blechwoman getting banged by a horse to keep his job. 
Enjoy your dish...