Author Topic: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.  (Read 7507 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 07:40:14 AM »
That's not even the point.

Most rec juicers are just insecure little twits that have to juice to get some self esteem. There's no point to juice if you just workout for the fun of it.
Why is there no point?  Maybe somebody is curious what they'll look like on juice and then start to compete?  

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 07:40:48 AM »
You have only one life, and you spend most of your money your effort and time on getting simply bigger ::) never mind what it will cost.
All you wannabe Pro's who juice and get no where you disgust me even more.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee FOLKS, there is more to life than looking big, bodybuilding is much more.

It's time for you to get back to the roots and discover the spirituality of Bodybuilding once again.

Just curious.....do you compete at all?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 07:41:43 AM »
Just curious.....do you compete at all?
no, the guy who knows him says that he's small and has very little muscle and trains very light on mostly machines.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 07:42:20 AM »
Stark, I can agree with you to a certain extent.  However, I see many so called natural bodybuilders buying stuff that is illegal I.E ephedrine, and other (testosterone enhancers, and prohormones) that are more dangerous than a LITTLE bit of extra test.

True, maybe I should have been more specifi, but I do believe that there is absolutly no need what so ever to juice or use any form or medication if you are a healty young male, it's crazy to me that so many young guys put their health at risk just to be a little bigger for god how much? 1-2 years?
You guys have to look in the future and concider the aspects that some day maybe you want a family kids and beeing extremly big may be not on the agenda anymore.
Is it worth it to fuck up your life just so you can post images here on getbig?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 07:44:15 AM »
no, the guy who knows him says that he's small and has very little muscle and trains very light on mostly machines.

Oh God ::) Dave you don't know anybody who knows me, believe what you want this is what this sport is all
about, you have to believe in yourself and I couldn't care less what you think I look like.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 07:45:23 AM »
You have only one life, and you spend most of your money your effort and time on getting simply bigger ::) never mind what it will cost.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee FOLKS, there is more to life than looking big, bodybuilding is much more.

It's time for you to get back to the roots and discover the spirituality of Bodybuilding once again.

Your a dumb jealous knob. If you spent half the time in a gym working out instead of worrying about what others choose to do in their life you would actually look half decent. Hope this helps.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 07:46:19 AM »
Oh God ::) Dave you don't know anybody who knows me, believe what you want this is what this sport is all
about, you have to believe in yourself and I couldn't care less what you think I look like.
dude you can deny it all you want but i'm telling the truth, the guy knows you very well and i haven't posted everything he's told me in PM's, i'm totally serious.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 07:48:01 AM »
Stark just curious are you even involved with the sport?  Your always talking like you hold some importance in bodybuilding

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »

Excuse me while I go take 2 anadrol and 3 ccs of Tren :-*

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 07:49:03 AM »
dude you can deny it all you want but i'm telling the truth, the guy knows you very well and i haven't posted everything he's told me in PM's, i'm totally serious.

Sqat I urge you lol post the PM's...

If he has talked to you, what am I wearing, is my hair short middle short or long or am I going bald?
Do I have a beard?
Do I wear training tracks or cut of shorts?
Were do I usualy train upstairs or downstairs?
What's my gym called?

Lets do this dave, let's once and for all proove her what a lyer you really are.

You fucked up now dave ;) if you cannot proove I will ride on this until kindgom come.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 07:50:15 AM »
Your a dumb jealous knob. If you spent half the time in a gym working out instead of worrying about what others choose to do in their life you would actually look half decent. Hope this helps.

I grace you with an responds ;)
I love this sport far to much to not care opi? Now shhh

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2008, 07:52:56 AM »
Sqat I urge you lol post the PM's...

If he has talked to you, what am I wearing, is my hair short middle short or long or am I going bald?
Do I have a beard?
Do I wear training tracks or cut of shorts?
Were do I usualy train upstairs or downstairs?
What's my gym called?

Lets do this dave, let's once and for all proove her what a lyer you really are.

You fucked up now dave ;) if you cannot proove I will ride on this until kindgom come.
i told the dude i'd keep his identity a secret but i swear the guy is telling the truth, he says that you are very small and shy about the way you carry yourself and that you are very timid and you don't look any of the big dudes in the eye in the gym, this is the truth.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2008, 07:53:32 AM »
I grace you with an responds ;)
I love this sport far to much to not care opi? Now shhh
Your the dumb twit that started this ridiculous thread. If you don't like the bbdg lifestyle, then leave it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2008, 07:53:44 AM »
waiting here from Pm posting.  ;D
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2008, 07:54:45 AM »
i told the dude i'd keep his identity a secret but i swear the guy is telling the truth, he says that you are very small and shy about the way you carry yourself and that you are very timid and you don't look any of the big dudes in the eye in the gym, this is the truth.

hahahah oh man you are fucked beyound I dunno :D

Dave you disapoint me, I was seriously curious if you really knew somebody who does know me but damn that
was weak :D :D

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2008, 07:55:20 AM »
Yep that sounds like the truth

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »
Your the dumb twit that started this ridiculous thread. If you don't like the bbdg lifestyle, then leave it.

meltdown :) learn how to argue hahah

And who are you again to say the BB lifestyle has anything to do with drugs? I say quit the opposite, natural strong lifting, healty living.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2008, 07:56:33 AM »
True, maybe I should have been more specifi, but I do believe that there is absolutly no need what so ever to juice or use any form or medication if you are a healty young male, it's crazy to me that so many young guys put their health at risk just to be a little bigger for god how much? 1-2 years?
You guys have to look in the future and concider the aspects that some day maybe you want a family kids and beeing extremly big may be not on the agenda anymore.
Is it worth it to fuck up your life just so you can post images here on getbig?

Stark I will agree with you, unless you are a serious professional athlete, there is no sense.  I think the amount that the Pro's take is so huge, you have to be mentally retarded in some way to abuse you're heart like that.  However, if you're 35 and above and use a LITTLE extra test, I don't seem too much harm in taking something that you're body previously produced anyway.  Thats why they manufacture it.
Most are all show no go!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2008, 07:56:47 AM »
How do you figure?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2008, 07:57:05 AM »
hahahah oh man you are fucked beyound I dunno :D

Dave you disapoint me, I was seriously curious if you really knew somebody who does know me but damn that
was weak :D :D
like i told you the dude asked me if i'd keep his identity on here a secret but i'm telling the truth, you switched gyms and now wish you hadn't done it, he say that the dudes at this new gym all laugh at you, i'm being 100 percent honest here.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2008, 07:57:27 AM »
Yep that sounds like the truth

Lol you can shut up, you would follow Squat into the Gaschamber so you can suck his nuts ::)
*sigh as much backbone as a jellyfish ::)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2008, 07:59:50 AM »
What hardcore gym does he workout at?
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2008, 08:00:03 AM »
like i told you the dude asked me if i'd keep his identity on here a secret but i'm telling the truth, you switched gyms and now wish you hadn't done it, he say that the dudes at this new gym all laugh at you, i'm being 100 percent honest here.

hahahaha ok :D :D
This is probably the best gym I ever was, you WISH you could workout in a gym like that, its by far the most friendly
gym I have ever worked in, let's not drag this awesome gym in the dirt, it's a long way from the hole you live in to the glorious weightlifting club I work out ;) So let's not go there.

HAHAH I would have never thought that you would go as far as to obviously lie :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2008, 08:00:53 AM »
hahahaha ok :D :D
This is probably the best gym I ever was, you WISH you could workout in a gym like that, its by far the most friendly
gym I have ever worked in, let's not drag this awesome gym in the dirt, it's a long way from the hole you live in to the glorious weightlifting club I work out ;) So let's not go there.

HAHAH I would have never thought that you would go as far as to obviously lie :D
not lying dude, i'm telling the truth about what this dude told me.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2008, 08:01:47 AM »

And who are you again to say the BB lifestyle has anything to do with drugs? I say quit the opposite, natural strong lifting, healty living.
Good for you. Then go to it and do it. You're not God so don't tell others what they can and cannot do. If I choose to take a moderate dose of AAS its my personal decision and not yours. Ciggarettes and alchohol kill quadrupal the amount of people. And so do your over the counter headache meds that are prooven to be way way way more toxic. Do your homework before you make a retarted argument. Your being a hypocrite.