Author Topic: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.  (Read 7561 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.
« on: February 06, 2008, 06:52:37 AM »
You have only one life, and you spend most of your money your effort and time on getting simply bigger ::) never mind what it will cost.
All you wannabe Pro's who juice and get no where you disgust me even more.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee FOLKS, there is more to life than looking big, bodybuilding is much more.

It's time for you to get back to the roots and discover the spirituality of Bodybuilding once again.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 06:54:47 AM »
Are you still alive?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 06:54:59 AM »
translation=a huge bodybuilder fuccked the cum dumpster skank you call a "girlfriend" and now you hate all huge bodybuilders.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 06:55:54 AM »
translation=a huge bodybuilder fuccked the cum dumpster skank you call a "girlfriend" and now you hate all huge bodybuilders.

Calm down Gloria ::)
And I'm married + you be happy to know very happy :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 06:58:31 AM »
Calm down Gloria ::)
And I'm married + you be happy to know very happy :D
ok change girlfriend to wife and the story still stands.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 07:00:32 AM »

meltdown.

(i know you will post post your pics in a second) ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2008, 07:01:07 AM »

you are melting down quit a bit lately dave, anything you want to share with us here?
I'm concernerd...seriously.

Plus I have no idea why you get so offensive anyways, judging by your picture you are not juicing.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »
You have only one life, and you spend most of your money your effort and time on getting simply bigger ::) never mind what it will cost.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee FOLKS, there is more to life than looking big, bodybuilding is much more.

It's time for you to get back to the roots and discover the spirituality of Bodybuilding once again.

Why waste so much energy worrying about what other people are doing if it doesn't hurt you.

I'm just gonna work, train and live my life.  Give it a shot, it's pretty good stuff.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 07:07:15 AM »
you are melting down quit a bit lately dave, anything you want to share with us here?
I'm concernerd...seriously.

Plus I have no idea why you get so offensive anyways, judging by your picture you are not juicing.
no meltdown just wondering why you're even on a bodybuilding board when you seem to hate bodybuilders and bodybuilding, you sound extremely jealous, i know a guy who knows you and says you train like a little bitch and that you are small.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2008, 07:07:28 AM »
Why waste so much energy worrying about what other people are doing if it doesn't hurt you.

I'm just gonna work, train and live my life.  Give it a shot, it's pretty good stuff.

Because I believe it ruins this good sport its my sport as well.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2008, 07:10:40 AM »

No one says it better than you :)

Perhaps this "Stark" has a "little-man complex"? ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2008, 07:11:53 AM »
no meltdown just wondering why you're even on a bodybuilding board when you seem to hate bodybuilders and bodybuilding, you sound extremely jealous, i know a guy who knows you and says you train like a little bitch and that you are small.

Again wtf is wrong with you lately
I have an opinion ok? And my opinion is that the rampaned Steroid abuse in this comunity is ruining the sport, if at all than I have nothing but love for this sport.
What i hate are people like you who try to shortcut things by using enhancement drugs just because you are either to lazy or too inpatient to reach your natural limit.
Not jealous at all, would I like to look like a Pro (maybe for one day) but I don't think its something that like for a long time, and no Dave ;) you don't know nobody who knows me ;) and I ain't training like a bitch.
Now you behave now otherwise it's back to the kiddy corner, if you cannot play by the rules.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2008, 07:14:39 AM »

::) ::) ::)

Why do you guys all believe that everyone posting here is

a) into watching very stupid naked men oiled up dance on stage and

b) into heavy drug use of every kind.

Everytime you claim that watching BB is gay and steroid BB is shit someone comes around the bend and says "Why do you even post here?"

I love some good old natural bodybuilding and the funny this board brings, that's why.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 07:17:44 AM »
::) ::) ::)

Why do you guys all believe that everyone posting here is

a) into watching very stupid naked men oiled up dance on stage and

b) into heavy drug use of every kind.

Everytime you claim that watching BB is gay and steroid BB is shit someone comes around the bend and says "Why do you even post here?"

I love some good old natural bodybuilding and the funny this board brings, that's why.

The best way to get hated at getbig is to talk negative about Steroids, all of a sudden you are small don't train at all and in general have no idea what you are talking about.
It's like most of these sheeps like to put their head in the sand and pretend there is no Problem, but as soon as somebody forces them to use their head and think about it they get extremly pissed off (ala Squatfather)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 07:19:52 AM »
Everytime this clown posts it's just negative bodybuilding topics.  I guess it makes his world flat to constantly get on bodybuilding and drugs.  Don't worry if you took juice you would still be a small twat

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 07:21:44 AM »
Everytime this clown posts it's just negative bodybuilding topics.  I guess it makes his world flat to constantly get on bodybuilding and drugs.  Don't worry if you took juice you would still be a small twat

Weak.

Try again. Your post was totally brainless.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 07:23:10 AM »

Exactly!!

I agree juice causes harm(which he always states) and I have and probably will do it again.  I don't care.  I like bbing.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 07:25:21 AM »
Weak.

Try again. Your post was totally brainless.
I skip over your brainless posts daily.  You probably just cant understand wtf your reading

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 07:26:26 AM »
Exactly!!

I agree juice causes harm(which he always states) and I have and probably will do it again.  I don't care. I like bbing.

THAT's the point. He does too.

He just doesn't like the drugs and the half-naked daincing on stage. What's wrong with that?

There are many aspects of BB that you can like, others you don't like. Take for example SF.

He trains, he does drugs, but he doesn't give a shit about nutrition and being in shape. So does he hate BB?
In my opinion, nutrition and being in good shape are very important aspects to BB, more important than drugs.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 07:26:33 AM »

Fail.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 07:27:06 AM »
I skip over your brainless posts daily.  You probably just cant understand wtf your reading

even weaker.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »
It seems funny to me that most of you guys are obviously not juicing.. so why the hate?
Can't you guys imagine a sport without the obvious use of enhancement drugs?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 07:32:38 AM »
Again wtf is wrong with you lately
I have an opinion ok? And my opinion is that the rampaned Steroid abuse in this comunity is ruining the sport, if at all than I have nothing but love for this sport.
What i hate are people like you who try to shortcut things by using enhancement drugs just because you are either to lazy or too inpatient to reach your natural limit.
Not jealous at all, would I like to look like a Pro (maybe for one day) but I don't think its something that like for a long time, and no Dave ;) you don't know nobody who knows me ;) and I ain't training like a bitch.
Now you behave now otherwise it's back to the kiddy corner, if you cannot play by the rules.
trust me dude i've gotten PM's from someone who knows you and how you switched over to a more hardcore gym from more of a mainstream gym and how you can't hang with the new place as far as training and size goes and that you're easily the smallest one there.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2008, 07:33:43 AM »
It seems funny to me that most of you guys are obviously not juicing.. so why the hate?
Can't you guys imagine a sport without the obvious use of enhancement drugs?

That's not even the point.

Most rec juicers are just insecure little twits that have to juice to get some self esteem. There's no point to juice if you just workout for the fun of it.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2008, 07:37:28 AM »
Stark, I can agree with you to a certain extent.  However, I see many so called natural bodybuilders buying stuff that is illegal I.E ephedrine, and other (testosterone enhancers, and prohormones) that are more dangerous than a LITTLE bit of extra test.
Most are all show no go!