Author Topic: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.  (Read 7531 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Attn: ALL you Steroid Monkeys... you disgust and sadden me.
« Reply #100 on: February 06, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »
Well,being around drug use for all those years,I think I have a better idea then you of what the risks are.

Unless you have access to and knowledge of the scientific data surrounding steroid usage and the risks involved, your personal opinion is worthless.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #101 on: February 06, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »
Oh, and bigmc's probably going to post my 8 month old pic, so here's something that shows me as I am now

in all fairness, you might be that big now but you first posted that picture at least two years ago. if i'm not mistakeni t was the first shot of yourself you posted back on the V.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: February 06, 2008, 01:53:53 PM »
Unless you have access to and knowledge of the scientific data surrounding steroid usage and the risks involved, your personal opinion is worthless.

Are you saying Billy is no Gary Busey ???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #103 on: February 06, 2008, 01:55:49 PM »
in all fairness, you might be that big now but you first posted that picture at least two years ago. if i'm not mistakeni t was the first shot of yourself you posted back on the V.

No, the first shot I posted of myself 2 years ago is the one below. That pic above is me about a year ago. I haven't taken any recent pics. But I will be taking some soon, in March when NZMM and DVS are coming up to Auckland for the NZ grand prix show. Until then, you only have my word to take for it I suppose ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #104 on: February 06, 2008, 02:13:03 PM »

And Camel Jockey don't even get me started on Alcohol... that fucking shit makes me so angry.

Flex's kidney problems had to do with diuretics.

No one's saying that shooting 5 grams of test and various other anabolics, along with insulin and gh is safe.. No's disputing the danger of diuretics, or very heavy stimulant use.

Look at Munzer.. Look at how much shit he took. Not all juicers are like that.

Medical science hasn't shown moderate steroid cycles to be harmful. The cases of people dying are due to a comination of drugs, often totally unrelated to steroids.

Just look at how many bb'ers and wrestlers have died from pain killer use. That stuff kills more people than steroids, weed ever could, and it's prescribed to people.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »
Juice is safe in moderation.  I know guys that have used for thirty years and are in there fifties and have no ill effects.  Get your bloodwork done,watch your oral intake,and don't stay on too long. Alcohol,aspirin,etc can all screw you up if they are overdone.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2008, 06:36:58 PM »
Guys seriously, you are always soooo quick to point out that you know a lot of people who have
been juicing and never ever had any health issue.
Even with my limited actual Steroid knowledge I know that most "Complications" will become obvious when you get older,
but by than you can always say, well he was 50 years old many people have a heart attack with 50, or Flex Wheeler... well his kidney failed... happens to many people.
You don't need to be a scientist like Mr Arnold here or a Doctor to figure out that if you take a lot of Insuline and god knows what else you damage your body.
The reason you guys never know ::) or don't want to talk about people that have been damaged by irresponsible (that word is important inn my opinion) Steroid use (I include HG and insulin in that category) is that these people tend to "fade" away.
Hey were is Karl... uh Karl don't feel so good, he has some issues with the Kidneys... yeah a birth defect, he can't train no more.. ANYWAYS  you heard the latest...
See what I mean? The initial problem with Steroid use is that it's so hard to prove that they actually harm you, god damit if somebody could prove to me without the shadow of a doubt that they don't harm you.. I be the first to take some.
But until than i find it incredible stupid and irresponsible to use them (and I do not mean the guys who make money of it nana) I mean the average wannabe gym rat.

And Camel Jockey don't even get me started on Alcohol... that fucking shit makes me so angry.
Does this help?

*Over-all health risk:
Anabolic steroids are used widely in the medical field without any serious health risks to users, and no scientific evidence has shown any long-term serious health defects from correct use of anabolic steroids. While risk of death is present in many drugs, the risk of premature death from use of anabolic steroids seems to be extremely low(1)

*Roid Rage:
One of the most common misconceptions regarding the side effects of anabolic steroids is known as ‘roid rage’. There seems to be little or no evidence such a condition actually exists. Most studies done on "angry behavior" and anabolic steroid use show no psychological effect, implying that either "roid rage" doesn't exist or that anabolic steroids' effects on aggression are too small to be measured. Many scientists and medical professionals conclude anabolic steroids have no real effect on increased aggressive behavior.(4, 5, 6,)

*Suicide:
With the suicide rate this high among teenagers, concluding anabolic steroids are responsible for the suicides of teenagers who happened to be taking them prior to committing suicide is a post hoc logical fallacy. Also, even though teen bodybuilders have been using steroids since at least the early 1960s, only a few cases suggesting a link between steroids and suicide have been reported in the medical literature (7, 8)

1. The National Library of Medicine & National Institutes of Health.
2. The National Library of Medicine & National Institutes of Health.
3. The New England Journal of Medicine
4. Archives of General Psychiatry
5. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism
6. National Center for Biotechnology Information.
7. Jack Darkes PhD Department of Psychology University of South Florida
8. National Institute of Mental Health

Note: all studies listed above were done with amounts of AAS that are considered above HRT purposes. In other words, the amounts used in studies were what are typically reserved for performance enhancing purposes.

First off, the NEJM stance on AAS is nothing new...you'd already know this if you had done a little bit of, you know, that word you like to throw around "research."

Fudala P, Weinreib RM, Calarco J, Kampman K, Baordman C> “An Evolution of Anabolic Steroid abusers over a period of 1 Year.” Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.

Bhasin S, Storer TW, Berman N, et al. “The effects of supraphysiologic doses of testosterone on muscle size and strength in normal men.” New England Journal of Medicine 1996; 335: 1-7

Harrison G, Pope, Jr, MD, MPH; Elena M. Kouri, PhD; James I. Hudson, MD, SM. “Effects of Supraphysiologic doses of Testosterone on Mood and Aggression in Normal Men.” Archives of General Psychiatry. 2000

Tricker R, Casaburi R, Storer TW, Clevenger B, Berman N, Shirazi A, Bhasin S. “The effects of supraphsiological doses of testosterone on angry behavior in healthy euogonadal men—a clinical research study” Division of Endocrinology, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California 90059, USA

Darkes J. “Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids and Suicide: A Breif review of the Evidence.” Dept. of Psychology Director of Interventions, Alcohol and Substance Use Research Institute. University of South Florida 2005.

Moscicki EK. Miller M, Azrael D, Hepburn L, Hemenway D, Lippmann SJArango V, Huang YY, Underwood MD, Mann JJ. Kessler RC, Borges G, Walters EE. Petronis KR, Samuels JF, Moscicki EK, Anthony JC. Gould MS, Greenberg T, Velting DM, Shaffer D. Brown GK, Ten Have T, Henriques GR, Xie SX, Hollander JE, Beck ATLinehan MM, Comtois KA, Murray AM, Brown MZ, Gallop RJ, Heard HL, Korslund KE, Tutek DA, Reynolds SK, Lindenboim N. Meltzer HY, Alphs L, Green AI, Altamura AC, Anand R, Bertoldi A, Bourgeois M, Chouinard G, Islam MZ, Kane J, Krishnan R, Lindenmayer JP, Potkin S “Suicide in the U.S.” Statistics and Prevention. National Institute of Mental Health 2006

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2008, 06:53:55 PM »
Too much logic for the anti-anabolic crew! ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2008, 07:11:59 PM »
No, the first shot I posted of myself 2 years ago is the one below. That pic above is me about a year ago. I haven't taken any recent pics. But I will be taking some soon, in March when NZMM and DVS are coming up to Auckland for the NZ grand prix show. Until then, you only have my word to take for it I suppose ;D

We all apreciate you keeping that face out of the pic.  :P

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2008, 07:15:53 PM »
Guys seriously, you are always soooo quick to point out that you know a lot of people who have
been juicing and never ever had any health issue.
Even with my limited actual Steroid knowledge I know that most "Complications" will become obvious when you get older,
but by than you can always say, well he was 50 years old many people have a heart attack with 50, or Flex Wheeler... well his kidney failed... happens to many people.
You don't need to be a scientist like Mr Arnold here or a Doctor to figure out that if you take a lot of Insuline and god knows what else you damage your body.
The reason you guys never know ::) or don't want to talk about people that have been damaged by irresponsible (that word is important inn my opinion) Steroid use (I include HG and insulin in that category) is that these people tend to "fade" away.
Hey were is Karl... uh Karl don't feel so good, he has some issues with the Kidneys... yeah a birth defect, he can't train no more.. ANYWAYS  you heard the latest...
See what I mean? The initial problem with Steroid use is that it's so hard to prove that they actually harm you, god damit if somebody could prove to me without the shadow of a doubt that they don't harm you.. I be the first to take some.
But until than i find it incredible stupid and irresponsible to use them (and I do not mean the guys who make money of it nana) I mean the average wannabe gym rat.

Stark is a very abrasive individual and the title along with some of the stuff he said is derogetory. But this post here deserves some merit, it does bring up a good point I feel, there maybe some truth to it.

Do have a hard time understanding why he feels its OK for "guys making money from it" to abuse steroids but not a "wannabe gym rat"??  Are they not as bad for both?  Is some asperations of making money worth the risk of someones health?  Dont they die the same?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2008, 01:11:35 AM »
Stark is a very abrasive individual and the title along with some of the stuff he said is derogetory. But this post here deserves some merit, it does bring up a good point I feel, there maybe some truth to it.

Do have a hard time understanding why he feels its OK for "guys making money from it" to abuse steroids but not a "wannabe gym rat"??  Are they not as bad for both?  Is some asperations of making money worth the risk of someones health?  Dont they die the same?

Luv2Hurt I think I pick you out of the many (I mean it I love to discuss anything its fun so I will respond to the rest of you guys later)

Luv2Hurt, I never said (at least not to my knowlage) that I think it's ok for the Pro Bodybuildier or the once that make money by Bodybuilding to take Steroids, I find it stupid to hurt yourself for money but if that is the choice they have to make to earn some money...well so be it however Gymrats people like myself who simply like to lift as heavy as they can and enjoy the aspects of doing something not mainstream something that requires your listening to your body getting to know you better and in the mean time *if you want to* learn a shitloads about nutrititan, Muscles, Diets and so forth...these guys and girls who drag this sport into the dirt by using minless amounts of Steroids simply so they can stroll in the gym pretend they are hardcore.
Fuck'em.

Ps. I'm sorry if you fell that my post is derogetory, it is a subject I feel strongly about and I may sound harsh just because I want to make a point.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2008, 07:40:54 AM »
We all apreciate you keeping that face out of the pic.  :P

LOL!

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2008, 07:57:04 AM »
juice rules , just accept it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »
juice rules , just accept it.

yeah I like applejuice as well

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2008, 08:13:04 AM »
yeah I like applejuice as well
Glad you like it.  to bad  it has done much for your size little man.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2008, 08:15:49 AM »
Glad you like it.  to bad  it has done much for your size little man.

Oh what an insult ::) Please somebody help me somebody over the "internet" just called me little :D
You seem to be the kinda guy that would join a gym purly so he can sneak into the mens drawer and sniff on old mens underwear :D gayer than respecting woman my friend

Fake edit: Shit I've just seen you have only 200 posts, sorry I ain't talking to new jacks :( I'm busy "raping" the people who have been around for a while ;)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2008, 08:21:17 AM »
WTF IS GOING ON HERE IN THIS THREAD?

SF is actually civil and straight forward and isnt acting like a child and Kiwol is pretty jacked?  WOw....if SF ever loses his gut and posts a ripped picture im just quitting this board lol

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2008, 08:22:48 AM »
WTF IS GOING ON HERE IN THIS THREAD?

SF is actually civil and straight forward and isnt acting like a child and Kiwol is pretty jacked?  WOw....if SF ever loses his gut and posts a ripped picture im just quitting this board lol

Your post number is 666 that ain't good bro :(

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »
Your post number is 666 that ain't good bro :(

ahhh FUKK!!  whew...ok thats better!  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2008, 09:09:15 AM »
ahhh FUKK!!  whew...ok thats better!  ;D

ah your good again :)

Snotroot

• Getbig II
  • Burn bitches !!
« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »
Oh what an insult ::) Please somebody help me somebody over the "internet" just called me little :D
You seem to be the kinda guy that would join a gym purly so he can sneak into the mens drawer and sniff on old mens underwear :D gayer than respecting woman my friend

Fake edit: Shit I've just seen you have only 200 posts, sorry I ain't talking to new jacks :( I'm busy "raping" the people who have been around for a while ;)
Glad I got your homoness attention.  I might only have 200 posts but ive been here for years.  just put more time into working out than waiting for someone to respond,unlike you Player. ::)