Poll

4 (28.6%)
10 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Beast's 2008 Contest Thread  (Read 84508 times)

bthomas77

• Getbig II
Re: The Beast's 2008 Contest Thread
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2008, 08:37:40 PM »
im just pissed that there is not a chance in hell i will see ya on stage, unless you ever decide to do the USA's

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 08:49:00 PM »
I still can't get over the fact that you didn't do cardio for your Team U prep!  WTF were you eating?!  And now you have to do cardio with no carbs!   :o
I'm assuming Dave's got you doing low to moderate intensity?

I LOVED your routine music last year, so I'm sure whatever you have in mind will be awesome...and I'm sure you are gonna tell me since I won't be there to see it! 

Gotta admit though, benz has some decent taste in music.  I am giving some serious consideration to having him be my song searcher despite his comment about me finally succeeding on stage!   >:(

Stop crying please, you know the rules!

If you wanna be rich...  ;D

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 10:57:05 PM »
Hey Beast - Good luck to ya.  Lookin' great so far!

JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2008, 02:03:56 AM »
Best of luck to you!  :)

I in fact know of a woman who is a lifetime natural, and she worked with Dave last year, and was so happy with the results, that she plans to work with him again this year.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2008, 09:08:41 AM »
Beast you look great  ;)

DougSmith

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2008, 11:15:37 AM »
Hi Beast

Keep up the great work!

Doug

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2008, 06:29:41 PM »
You look great Beast, now don't go losing too much weight. In fact, you could even gain a few pounds if you wanted to. Remember, zero is not a size.  :)
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2008, 06:57:25 PM »
You look great Beast, now don't go losing too much weight. In fact, you could even gain a few pounds if you wanted to. Remember, zero is not a size.  :)

I thought you liked your girls on the skinny side.   ???

:)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »

I thought you liked your girls on the skinny side.   ???

She is skinny, I bet a size 4 or so.
E

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 07:01:07 PM »
She is skinny, I bet a size 4 or so.

She's gonna love you for that.   :)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 07:45:47 PM »
Im betting the BEAST will need to lose about 12-15 LBS  That should have her close.

Beast would you mind sharing your weight in those pics?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 08:46:52 PM »
lol @ size 4...I suppose my upper body in like Ann Taylo stuff (size inflation) but it would be an interestingfit to see my big booty in size 4 pants.

Hmm, I am about 137 in the pics mayeb a bit more because they were taken at night...need to lose at least 15.

Your so right Lori, although I never want to be thought of as skinny (lean is a much beet word) I suppose it is better then being a fat ass.

BTW just got done training with the one and only Blockhead...I will try to post the workout later.
Jennifer

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 10:56:35 PM »

Your so right Lori, although I never want to be thought of as skinny (lean is a much beet word) I suppose it is better then being a fat ass.

i cant wait til i am not a fat ass....:(

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2008, 12:43:18 PM »
lol @ size 4...I suppose my upper body in like Ann Taylo stuff (size inflation) but it would be an interestingfit to see my big booty in size 4 pants.

Hmm, I am about 137 in the pics mayeb a bit more because they were taken at night...need to lose at least 15.

BTW just got done training with the one and only Blockhead...I will try to post the workout later.

That post had a lot of typos in it...Is the no carb thing getting to you already?!   :D

GAP is great for size inflation...I can still fit into a couple of my size 4 stretchy pants!! 

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 10:15:38 AM »
QUAD-DAMN!!! Looking awesome and beautiful as always ;) ;D

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2008, 08:10:52 AM »
Lol Lori...yes I just reread it and was a bit embarrassed!  I can't even blame it on the dieting because it was directly after a cheat meal (maybe I was on a carb high????) Plus my ratty nails were hindering my ability to correctly push the keys I wanted. 

Not sure if any of you ladies have decided to give your hands a break from the nails but I just had mine taken off and it is such a strange sensation to be able to actually push the keys with your fingers and take my contacts out of my eyes without feeling like I am fishing around.  My nails and fingers hurt a bit but the no nail thing is somewhat liberating...they will go back on before the Arnold though, must keep up appearances :)

Hmmm, so I am still in love with this diet.  I can tell I am a little more loopy or get a little down between meals but so far it really hasn't been too bad.  Every week I get a cheat meal which keeps me focused and the high fat days are pretty incredible, I feel like I am cheating because peanut butter is so so so amazing.  Keep in mind that on my last diet I did 50 G's of carbs a day with 170 grams of protein...no fats for 6 weeks.  Truly I don't miss the carbs so far although the cheat meal was nearly orgasmic...

Steak and eggs (see I wasn't too bad) with multi-grain pancakes and sugar free syrup.  I started with my protein and finished that before I got to the good stuff.  The pancakes were pretty f-ing good especially the part around the melted butter...I didn't finsh the entire stack because I knew I would be paying for it if I really packed it in, plus I knew that I would get another one in a week...

Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »
Back Workout:  This was Block's workout (which is why no pull-ups)...

Lat Pulls - V-bar
warm-up: 80 x 12  90 X 12
working: 100 x 12  120 x 10 140 x 8

Bent over Straight Bar Row
85 x 12    105 x 12      135 x 8    95 x 15

Seated Row
90 x 12    110 x 10      130 x 8 drop 80 x 10

One-Arm ISO row
70 x 8      80 x 7

Back Hypers
3 differing sets

I was pretty done after that back-wise...then we got on the treadmill and Block went with me for 30 while I was a good girl and stayed for the whole 60.  Actually I have only missed Sunday for my 60 minutes since Dave put down the hammer.  My pics this week should show some difference and people are already saying I am looking different, always a good thing.

Did my cardio this morning and am going to hit Calves and Shoulders tonight.

BigB you aren't a fat ass just a big boy...

Jennifer

bthomas77

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2008, 05:16:51 PM »
Back Workout:  This was Block's workout (which is why no pull-ups)...

Lat Pulls - V-bar
warm-up: 80 x 12  90 X 12
working: 100 x 12  120 x 10 140 x 8

Bent over Straight Bar Row
85 x 12    105 x 12      135 x 8    95 x 15

Seated Row
90 x 12    110 x 10      130 x 8 drop 80 x 10

One-Arm ISO row
70 x 8      80 x 7

Back Hypers
3 differing sets

I was pretty done after that back-wise...then we got on the treadmill and Block went with me for 30 while I was a good girl and stayed for the whole 60.  Actually I have only missed Sunday for my 60 minutes since Dave put down the hammer.  My pics this week should show some difference and people are already saying I am looking different, always a good thing.

Did my cardio this morning and am going to hit Calves and Shoulders tonight.

BigB you aren't a fat ass just a big boy...

wow....no wonder you have such a freaky back.....good gosh young lady.....

hahaha...and yes i am a fat ass...

i actually got on a scale about a month ago and it said, "get off the scale fatso....your crushing me..."

seriously i did get on the scale...and im not sharing what it read in public....HA

serisouly Jen, you are bomb..........keep it up i know you are getting that card.....

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 06:30:17 PM »
Hey everyone...it has been a few days and I have still been at it, sorry for no updates.  I took these pics on Friday but didn't have my other suit-had to send it to get copied for my new one this year.  This suit doesn't do anything for the booty, fyi.

Personally I have been a bit tired but keeping at it and I had a great shoulder workout last Thursday where my heaviest shoulder press set was 45 lb dumbells for 6...really it wasn't even that hard which is strange because I can't remember the last time I did 45's easily.

Other then that I had a busy weekend, flew out to California and went to the fitexpo, got to see the one and only Bthomas which was quite exciting because I had no idea he was going to be there.

Physique wise I think I was about 132 in the pics, so I am down a few from last week...I do think my scale is maybe 2 pounds light though.  Dave upped my cardio to 7 days a week for 70 minutes, wtf???

Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 06:31:16 PM »
Which front lat spread do you like better?
Jennifer

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2008, 06:34:42 PM »
and which tricep?
Jennifer

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2008, 06:46:47 PM »
I don't know but you really cute in those glasses.  keep up the good work.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2008, 06:57:16 PM »
I don't know but you really cute in those glasses.  keep up the good work.

LOL...you do look cute in the glasses.

You look awesome...You're abs are already coming in!   :o
I like the lat spread on both tip toes (the second one).  And it looks like your left side is your stronger side on the tricep, but those are the same pose pretty much.  Have you tried the contemporary stance, the one with your back leg stepped backwards?  (Does that make any sense? ::))

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2008, 07:14:54 PM »
Thanks Luv...they are new and a bit funky :)  I would love if you were able to make it down to Peoria to check out the show, it really is a great natty show and should have  good turn-out.

Lori I am not sure about that pose, any samples?  Yea my abs are coming in...it is strange sometimes I feel like I am a bit ahead and then I am like shoot I am only 11 weeks out...the head games are ridiculous.  And then Dave gives me more cardio so it breaks all my confidence :)

Jennifer

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2008, 07:22:39 PM »
Thanks Luv...they are new and a bit funky :)  I would love if you were able to make it down to Peoria to check out the show, it really is a great natty show and should have  good turn-out.

Lori I am not sure about that pose, any samples?  Yea my abs are coming in...it is strange sometimes I feel like I am a bit ahead and then I am like shoot I am only 11 weeks out...the head games are ridiculous.  And then Dave gives me more cardio so it breaks all my confidence :)

You are doing a lot of cardio!!  But I would just listen to Dave and have faith in what he says.  He tends to bring people into the show shredded.

This is the contemporary stance.  It's much more comfortable IMO...but you have to take a look at both and see which one shows off the lines in your legs better as you get leaner.  I ended up doing the regular stance (like your pics) in prejudging and then the contemporary in finals during the routine.