Author Topic: thanks friends  (Read 3159 times)

Alex23

Re: thanks friends
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 09:16:07 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I love war

Mods will delete and I'm glad they do they're job... especially in this case. Just trying to make a point.

I've seen similar images in our own country so don't give me that shocking crap.

Suck it up. Pull out and there will be many more images like these... here in America of our own little brother and sisters.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 09:21:11 PM »
Those things weren't happening before we went there?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »
Of course they have and always will, but conditions are so bad because we piss them off constantly. And we "don't negotiate with terrorists" because we aren't trying to work out any sort of basis of agreement. You're either with us or against us, as Hillary says. And if freedom fighters (terrorists), women, children, or babies get in the way of our special interests, we will kill them.

shit... i really gotta get to bed now...
~

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 09:27:20 PM »
I've seen similar images in our own country so don't give me that shocking crap.

Suck it up. Pull out and there will be many more images like these... here in America of our own little brother and sisters.

Keep drinking the koolaid pumpkinhead......I see you subscribe to the fearmonger mentality, it's such a tangible subject, fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here   ::)  Hell, bees kill more people in this country every year, as opposed to terrorists.....does that mean we should run right out and declare war on bumble bees? You're not a smart and well read as you think you are fathead

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 09:41:43 PM »
Keep drinking the koolaid pumpkinhead......I see you subscribe to the fearmonger mentality, it's such a tangible subject, fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here   ::)  Hell, bees kill more people in this country every year, as opposed to terrorists.....does that mean we should run right out and declare war on bumble bees? You're not a smart and well read as you think you are fathead

nice going calling me names to make a point although you are as well just a name on a message board aboout bodybuilding but yet chose to argue about politcal issues.

The true reflection of a lower middle class individual who wish he had a voice.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 09:44:20 PM »
thanks for voting mccain friends,,as you can see we have out nominee for the presidency of the united states of america as of yesterday,,there are discussions going right now for the vice pres position and it will be between 2 people and here are their names

1. mike huckabee former governor

2. collin powel former highest rank army member comander of all united states armed forces  and former secretry of state for the usa

those 2 from inner sources are the 2 top picks for vice president for john mccain ,,you heard it here first

thanks for voting!!
hilarious!  ;D
!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 09:46:57 PM »
thanks for voting mccain friends,,as you can see we have out nominee for the presidency of the united states of america as of yesterday,,there are discussions going right now for the vice pres position and it will be between 2 people and here are their names

2. collin powel former highest rank army member comander of all united states armed forces  and former secretry of state for the usa

those 2 from inner sources are the 2 top picks for vice president for john mccain ,,you heard it here first

thanks for voting!!

I picked McCain / Huckabee last December 16th and actually picked McCain as the nominee much earlier than that

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=190246.0

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 09:51:08 PM »
I picked McCain / Huckabee last December 16th and actually picked McCain as the nominee much earlier than that

Good call Straw.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 09:54:27 PM »
Good call Straw.

thanks - it's the only right call I've made in the last 3 months (when compared to stock picks)

We'll see if I'm right about Huckleberry Hound

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 12:22:53 AM »
I'm going to bed but I leave you with this

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a6e_1202335111

*John McCain betrayed the Vietnam MIA and POW's.
*He has flip-flopped on numerous issues throughout the past 8 years.
*He wants to keep our military in Iraq for 100 years!
*He supports big government and the neo-conservative agenda.

The media keeps portraying McCain as the "perfect war hero" but that is hardly the case.
Watch this video and investigate John McCain yourself!

you can say whatevr you want about mccain and his left views since he is truly independent,,BUT! DONT EVER DOUBT THE HEROIZM OF THE MAN,,john mccain is one of  very few great americans living today,,john mccain is the BRAVEST AMERICAN SOULDIER TO EVER COME OUT OF THE USA,,JOHN MCCAIN IS WHEN ALL SAID AND DONE THE REAL JOHN RAMBO AND HE CAN ACTUALLY FLY A FIGHTER NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT,,HE CAN LEAD NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT,,HE CAN BRING PEACE NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT,,HE CAN WIN THE WAR ON TERROR NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT ,,JOHN MCCAIN IS THE KEY FOR SOME AMENDMENTS IN THE CONSTITUTION SUCH AS IN REGARDS TO HORMONES AND IN REGARDS FOR GUYS SUCH AS ARNOLD TO BE ABLE TO BECOME PRESIDENT IN 8 YEARS,,JOHN MCCAN IS TRULY REAGAN CONTINUATION

SAY WHAT YOU SAY THINK WHAT YOU THINK BUT THERE IS ONE THING YOU CANT EVER TAKE FROM JOHN MCCAIN AND IT IS HE IS THE MOST BRAVE AMERICAN THAT IS STILL ALIVE,,I REAPET IT HERE THE BRAVEST! AMERICAN TO STILL BREATH ,,YOU NEED HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND YOU WILL GET HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE,,HE WILL BE THE FIRST TRUE INDEPENDENT PRESIDENT WITH SOME CONSERVATIVE VIEWS AND SOME MORE LIBERALS VIEWS,,

MCCAIN IS  GOING TO BE REMEMBERED AS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT THE USA HAS EVER HAD! YES BETTER THAN THE FOUNDING FATHERS,,WAIT AND SEE
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 12:26:48 AM »

this is not a matter of who pick who,,this is a matter of what gh15 wants to happen and will happen
fallen angel

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 12:46:45 AM »
JOHN MCCAIN IS THE KEY FOR SOME AMENDMENTS IN THE CONSTITUTION SUCH AS IN REGARDS TO HORMONES

We don't need to amend the constitution to legalize hormones, buddy. Plain old legislation will do....

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »
you can say whatevr you want about mccain and his left views since he is truly independent,,BUT! DONT EVER DOUBT THE HEROIZM OF THE MAN,,john mccain is one of  very few great americans living today,,john mccain is the BRAVEST AMERICAN SOULDIER TO EVER COME OUT OF THE USA,,JOHN MCCAIN IS WHEN ALL SAID AND DONE THE REAL JOHN RAMBO AND HE CAN ACTUALLY FLY A FIGHTER NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT,,HE CAN LEAD NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT,,HE CAN BRING PEACE NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT,,HE CAN WIN THE WAR ON TERROR NOT ONLY TALK ABOUT IT ,,JOHN MCCAIN IS THE KEY FOR SOME AMENDMENTS IN THE CONSTITUTION SUCH AS IN REGARDS TO HORMONES AND IN REGARDS FOR GUYS SUCH AS ARNOLD TO BE ABLE TO BECOME PRESIDENT IN 8 YEARS,,JOHN MCCAN IS TRULY REAGAN CONTINUATION

SAY WHAT YOU SAY THINK WHAT YOU THINK BUT THERE IS ONE THING YOU CANT EVER TAKE FROM JOHN MCCAIN AND IT IS HE IS THE MOST BRAVE AMERICAN THAT IS STILL ALIVE,,I REAPET IT HERE THE BRAVEST! AMERICAN TO STILL BREATH ,,YOU NEED HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND YOU WILL GET HIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE,,HE WILL BE THE FIRST TRUE INDEPENDENT PRESIDENT WITH SOME CONSERVATIVE VIEWS AND SOME MORE LIBERALS VIEWS,,

MCCAIN IS  GOING TO BE REMEMBERED AS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT THE USA HAS EVER HAD! YES BETTER THAN THE FOUNDING FATHERS,,WAIT AND SEE
Wow, get off the pipe.
!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008, 02:18:52 AM »
this is not a matter of who pick who,,this is a matter of what gh15 wants to happen and will happen

you now are able to control the outcome of an election to vote in a person who is for most purposes the most powerful person in the world?

good for you.

what are you doing on here again?

b

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2008, 02:24:17 AM »
No heroism for Mc cain gh15. My friend : mccain is from the same pack of dogs as hillary

GETBIGGERS : HILLARY ( THE SCARLET WOMAN ) WILL BE YOUR NEXT PREZ ...AFTER THAT , ARNOLD ( THE ANTICHRISTS BEAST  ) IS SCHEDULED TO RULE OVER AMERICA ( THE LAW WILL CHANGE  ) ...markmy words as of today.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 03:37:51 AM »

thanks for voting!!
that would be cool. powell is legit human grade pharma for sure. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool