Author Topic: POLL: Does Stark's wife cheat on him with muscular men ?  (Read 3782 times)

Stavios

POLL: Does Stark's wife cheat on him with muscular men ?
« on: February 06, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
It looks to me like the answer is YES, judging by his brutal jealousy toward bodybuilders

Discuss !

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: POLL: Does Stark's wife cheat on him with muscular men ?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:02 PM »
yes

E
E

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »
No doubt. You could extrapolate that to many child like framed individuals on getbig who tried it all and yet remained pubescent like. It must be hard and create huge amounts of insecurity.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 10:45:39 PM »
What makes you think he is a heterosexual.  ???
No doubt about it...

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 10:46:00 PM »

;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 10:55:22 PM »

I thought he'd come out of the closet a while ago; the "she" he obsesses over in various posts obviously has a beard. :-*

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 01:03:23 AM »
Lol I must have really hit a nerve yesterday :D
But that's great, the more I piss you Steroid shooting sheeps off the better I feel :D

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 01:26:14 AM »
Lol I must have really hit a nerve yesterday :D
But that's great, the more I piss you Steroid shooting sheeps off the better I feel :D

Why do you give a shit? Do you even train?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 01:56:45 AM »
Exhibit A : Stark's wife sweetie on the side :)

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 01:59:00 AM »
Exhibit A : Stark's wife sweetie on the side :)

Hahahahaha nice one Sevastasis... ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2008, 02:06:12 AM »
Why do you give a shit? Do you even train?

Oh god stfu frenchy ::)

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2008, 02:12:55 AM »
Oh god stfu frenchy ::)

Suddently I'm not the "intelligent man" no more.

Post a pic toolcase.

Men with a physique own your mind.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2008, 02:16:06 AM »
Suddently I'm not the "intelligent man" no more.

Post a pic toolcase.

Men with a physique own your mind.

Lol ok, Alex... Action vs. Reaction = You post a mindless stupid reply like: BOAH do you even train? And I repeat with an
equally stupid reply ;)
If you want to have a serious discussion with me go right ahead, I'm old and man enough to admit when I'm wrong but don't expect me to just fold down and except the broad view of getbigs audience, I don't work like that, you see I do this moron thing called thinking ;) and I form my own opinion.
However If your wasting my time by just instulting me don't be mad if I reply in the same fashion :)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2008, 02:23:39 AM »
Lol ok, Alex... Action vs. Reaction = You post a mindless stupid reply like: BOAH do you even train? And I repeat with an
equally stupid reply ;)
If you want to have a serious discussion with me go right ahead, I'm old and man enough to admit when I'm wrong but don't expect me to just fold down and except the broad view of getbigs audience, I don't work like that, you see I do this moron thing called thinking ;) and I form my own opinion.
However If your wasting my time by just instulting me don't be mad if I reply in the same fashion :)
Just try some Dianabol for 6 weeks and you might have a better understanding of some BBs psyche :o
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2008, 02:26:39 AM »
Just try some Dianabol for 6 weeks and you might have a better understanding of some BBs psyche :o

And I be honest (and nobody can say that I haven't been honest I never bullshitted with my lifts or what else like so many others)
I really have thought about it trying "steroids" actually I was very interested in HG for a while, but the one thing that threw me off was the fact that if you EVER take anything that is concidered to be an enhancment drug... you can never say that you are natural and that you have gained a physique you personal was shooting for by yourself.
That aspect alone and the long promise I made myself ca.7 years ago when I started falling in love with this sport made me choose not to do it.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2008, 02:30:19 AM »
And I be honest (and nobody can say that I haven't been honest I never bullshitted with my lifts or what else like so many others)
I really have thought about it trying "steroids" actually I was very interested in HG for a while, but the one thing that threw me off was the fact that if you EVER take anything that is concidered to be an enhancment drug... you can never say that you are natural and that you have gained a physique you personal was shooting for by yourself.
That aspect alone and the long promise I made myself ca.7 years ago when I started falling in love with this sport made me choose not to do it.

Yeah but seriously, who cares if you are natural or not. Lets just say you did a quick cycle and some kid in the gym asks if your natural, why the hell wouldn't you say yes. Just because you take gear doesn't mean you have to tell everyone that you use and what you take.
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2008, 02:35:42 AM »
Yeah but seriously, who cares if you are natural or not. Lets just say you did a quick cycle and some kid in the gym asks if your natural, why the hell wouldn't you say yes. Just because you take gear doesn't mean you have to tell everyone that you use and what you take.

Again and I'm repeating myself here, I'm seriously not interested if you personally (the individual) tried one or two cycles, I'm interested in saddened by the overall situation steroids has caused to the sport I like, I'm concerned about the picture it portrays of Bodybuilding the crime that comes along with that shit, I'm interested in the OVERALL picture.
Could I give a fuck if Alex possible has been juicing since the age 21, not at all, I don't care about anybody here, you guys are just some people I interact on a strange level with on a daily basis.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2008, 02:44:42 AM »
I came to the relisation 4 years ago that i would stop my steroid use,like cigarettes i found no use for them, comfort in having an athlectic physique more stimulating than a gorilla.
I am at the crossroads losing a heap of fat and getting that toned look back natural at my girls insistance.
No need to hate or even dislike chemically enhanced BBs my friends interstate who i keep in touch with all use and are a sights to behold.
A clear undrstanding that there are BBs out there who want more cannot be blamed and i am of the belief steroids should be made legal under a Doctors supervision and script is the best way to get rid of the stigma many BBs have to put up with.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 02:51:05 AM »
I came to the relisation 4 years ago that i would stop my steroid use,like cigarettes i found no use for them, comfort in having an athlectic physique more stimulating than a gorilla.
I am at the crossroads losing a heap of fat and getting that toned look back natural at my girls insistance.
No need to hate or even dislike chemically enhanced BBs my friends interstate who i keep in touch with all use and are a sights to behold.
A clear undrstanding that there are BBs out there who want more cannot be blamed and i am of the belief steroids should be made legal under a Doctors supervision and script is the best way to get rid of the stigma many BBs have to put up with.

And as long as they are not legal anybody buying them is supporting some criminal organisation.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 03:04:07 AM »
And as long as they are not legal anybody buying them is supporting some criminal organisation.
Depends on the source my freind has all sorts of connections legal, its only him selling them that is illegal.

I know many people in my past that go on BB holidays overseas where the shit is legal.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2008, 03:10:04 AM »
Depends on the source my freind has all sorts of connections legal, its only him selling them that is illegal.

I know many people in my past that go on BB holidays overseas where the shit is legal.

hahah that's true, I went to Egypt and just had to ask in the Pharmacy ;)
If somebody does that, I would say from an health aspect I still find it a little questionable, but I give you right there are certain grey areas in this and you are right if somebody does a cycle overseas in a country that has legal Steroids and he doesn't bring them back into his country were they are illegal... thats find, nothing I can say about that.
However I concider these people on the grand scale quite insignificant, most people I know of have some sort of Dealer (they call them source ;) ) who supplies them with their Drugs.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2008, 03:22:30 AM »
Thank God for the Booming race horse industry downunder.wink wink

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2008, 03:32:33 AM »
Thank God for the Booming race horse industry downunder.wink wink

;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2008, 04:44:54 AM »
Stark's hatred of bbers began when 4 massive, 300 lbs bodybuilders gangbanged his wife, and the greedy bitch lapped it all up, while they forced him to watch.

At the end, the guys gave her a facial and then wiped the jizz off their dicks on Stark's forehead. True story!!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2008, 04:47:12 AM »
Stark's hatred of bbers began when 4 massive, 300 lbs bodybuilders gangbanged his wife, and the greedy bitch lapped it all up, while they forced him to watch.

At the end, the guys gave her a facial and then wiped the jizz off their dicks on Stark's forehead. True story!!!

You have quit an imagination my son ;D