Author Topic: Butch Lesbians... #1 Deathwish  (Read 1191 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Butch Lesbians... #1 Deathwish
« on: February 07, 2008, 01:30:17 AM »
Your in a leather bar, with 200 armed drunk ex-convict sadomasochistic butch lesbians. You climb on the bar and say: “Which one of you sweet little cupcakes want the privilege of being the first to give me a nice blowjob? BLOWJOB!!!!
If you are the lucky one and you do a god job I may throw in a quick fuck and let you cook me a meal , Come on now line up you repulsive cunnts I change your sexual orientation.

cht868

• Getbig III
Re: Butch Lesbians... #1 Deathwish
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 06:17:38 AM »
 ;D

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 06:52:51 AM »
You be dead before your head hit the floor.

Remind me of a time at a pub in Sydney this butch lesbian got up on the bar drunk and started berating everyone my mate stood up on a chair and knocked her out.This was ten years ago and everyone let out a cheer.Fucking hilarious
Arnold For President 2012.2016

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 07:22:11 AM »
You be dead before your head hit the floor.

Remind me of a time at a pub in Sydney this butch lesbian got up on the bar drunk and started berating everyone my mate stood up on a chair and knocked her out.This was ten years ago and everyone let out a cheer.Fucking hilarious
'Harden the fak up.'   :D

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 07:23:00 AM »
Your in a leather bar, with 200 armed drunk ex-convict sadomasochistic butch lesbians. You climb on the bar and say: “Which one of you sweet little cupcakes want the privilege of being the first to give me a nice blowjob? BLOWJOB!!!!
If you are the lucky one and you do a god job I may throw in a quick fuck and let you cook me a meal , Come on now line up you repulsive cunnts I change your sexual orientation.

........................ ....................

Fail.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 07:29:43 AM »
'Harden the fak up.'   :D

hahahah

This is Tommy he doesn't go anywere without his Porable Gaming device... Tommy harden the fuck up.... Oh i'm sorry mate come here *gives hug :D :D :D

love it