Author Topic: Frank Advice for McCain at CPAC  (Read 606 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Frank Advice for McCain at CPAC
« on: February 07, 2008, 08:36:08 AM »
FRANK ADVICE FOR MCCAIN AT CPAC

* One word: Yubitsume. It's a Japanese ritual of cutting off a part of your pinky finger in an act of apology. Will seem sincere.

* Punch Mike Huckabee in the nuts. It's just like schoolyard rules: If you're getting picked on, pick on the even more hated kid to deflect. So, if people are calling you a RINO, start bashing the even bigger RINO. Should work like a charm (though it may cause more troubles with evangelicals).

* Resist urge to urinate on the crowd. Standing above so many conservatives, I know it will be hard for you to not just unzip your fly and piss all over them, but you'll have to try. It may seem right and natural to you do so, but it won't go over well.

* Kill a Mexican drug smuggler. This one would have needed some prep time, but it would be nice to demonstrate you're serious about the border by videotaping you coldly killing a Mexican drug smuggler trying to sneak across the border. Bonus points for mailing the body back the Mexican government postage due (does Mexico have a functional government?).

* Call for a bombing run on Berkeley until they admit the military is awesome. Conservatives would like a nice local war. Plus, if in the end we decide to pull out of Berkeley and never go back, that's cool too.

* Hand out free candy. Pretty self-explanatory. Conservatives will say, "McCain may be against us on many issues, but he's the only candidate who gave me candy!"

* Declare you will fund the creation of a giant robot to fight for America's interests. I'm not quite sure how that's a conservative issue, but it seems like one. BTW, the robot should have red glowing eyes.

* Vow to create more global warming. See, here's a great compromise. You believe in man made global warming, but that doesn't mean you have to take a liberal position on it. Say warming is awesome and call for more of it. It will be an especially popular position this winter.

* State that Fred Thompson will be your VP and vow not to live long. That would be awesome. I bet it would get a standing ovation at CPAC.

* If all else fails, dance a happy little jig. It's hard to be mad at someone who is dancing a happy little jig. This technique has gotten me out of a lot of trouble.

L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Frank Advice for McCain at CPAC
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:43:18 AM »
If anyone is wondering why HH6 didn't provide credit to the source of this material, it's because he bitches about people bringing material from leftwing sources to the board and proclaims he doesn't do such from rightwing sources.  He doesn't want to look a hypocrite now ;D

So I'll provide the source for him ::)

RIGHTWINGNEWS.COM
http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/02/frank_advice_for_mccain_at_cpa.php?comments=show

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 08:48:08 AM »
Its met to be funny...is there any hard news or supposed facts there...no..funny haha..get over urself lefti...Ward Beserker churchill ;D
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »
Its met to be funny...is there any hard news or supposed facts there...no..funny haha..get over urself lefti...Ward Beserker churchill ;D
yea, you used to provide credit as is the norm to do and now you don't after I called you out.  The fact is you didn't want to be seen as getting your info from a far right source.  This shows you are a reader of such a site and didn't want to show your hypocrisy after criticising people for trafficking leftwing material.  busted again.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 08:57:20 AM »
Oh no ur right...i posted from a right wing media outlet...about something funny...not news..not facts funny and u busted me...for posting something funny,,,do I need to repeat it again...funny/comedy/light hearted humor etc etc etc.....as opposed to ur crap right?
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »
Oh no ur right...i posted from a right wing media outlet...about something funny...not news..not facts funny and u busted me...for posting something funny,,,do I need to repeat it again...funny/comedy/light hearted humor etc etc etc.....as opposed to ur crap right?
it's about why you didn't credit, not the content and you know it.  you didn't want that link at the bottom that spouted RIGHTWINGNEWS  :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 09:23:53 AM »
I didn't link it because I posted the whole article...I'm a Conservative...not need in hiding that..but to make u feel better I'll make sure to include the link next time.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 09:56:23 AM »
FRANK ADVICE FOR MCCAIN AT CPAC

* One word: Yubitsume. It's a Japanese ritual of cutting off a part of your pinky finger in an act of apology. Will seem sincere.

Hey Ronnie Lott did that so he could get back on the field faster.