Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1124 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: February 07, 2008, 10:39:14 PM »
in the summer of 2006when gh15 was in america he ws invited to  gathering where mccain was present ,,it was the begginng of a long journy and money ws needed,, gh15 set with mccain and had a talk about thigns in general and sports in general,, gh15 is invited to many republican gatherings while in t america but he or she chooses where to go and what to attend,,as of now gh15 was only pushing for arnold to get in office in california and mccain to become president ,,there are many reasons for gh15 beleives among them the hormone staus in american as of 2008 which can not go on this way,,

so we set and we talked that summer night 2006 and a few condiditions need to be met for the hormone situation to get under limited control and not total control in the usa,,is a process that mccain believs in and this is an integral part for why gh15 reps already supplied the campain with over 8 million dollars

was this detailed enough for you friend? if not i cant do better ,,this is as far as i can say here
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 10:41:22 PM »
Where did you hear that McCain is more liberal on AAS?  All I've heard from that guy is that he is totally against all prohormones, creatine, steroids, etc, etc, etc,.... I'd just like to know, cause I'm kinda concerned about these candidates taking away more rights in the dietary supplement industry as well as keeping the steroid witch hunt alive...

this was the question ,,im an infantile its ok :D
fallen angel

io857

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 01:13:32 AM »
I thought is was becuase Mc Cain rhymes with nubain

My bad.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 01:32:01 AM »
Bullshit. McCain was the one who threatened MLB to impose madatory steroid testing.

Why would somebody who would help reduce government involvement in anabolics threaten to enforce mandatory government drug testing in a sports organization?

but then again, Stallone supports McCain, and Stallone is an testosterone/HGH supporter.

hmmmm....Stallone=gh15? :D
It's Hip to be Square!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 03:56:45 AM »
GH15 is McCain on insulin?

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 07:15:57 AM »
... gh15 is invited to many republican gatherings while in t america but he or she chooses where to go and what to attend

now he's saying he might be a chick lol?

who thinks gh15= Iris Kyle? ::)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 07:18:44 AM »
in the summer of 2006when gh15 was in america he ws invited to  gathering where mccain was present ,,it was the begginng of a long journy and money ws needed,, gh15 set with mccain and had a talk about thigns in general and sports in general,, gh15 is invited to many republican gatherings while in t america but he or she chooses where to go and what to attend,,as of now gh15 was only pushing for arnold to get in office in california and mccain to become president ,,there are many reasons for gh15 beleives among them the hormone staus in american as of 2008 which can not go on this way,,

so we set and we talked that summer night 2006 and a few condiditions need to be met for the hormone situation to get under limited control and not total control in the usa,,is a process that mccain believs in and this is an integral part for why gh15 reps already supplied the campain with over 8 million dollars
Wait a second.

You sat and talked with john mccain?

then YOU gave him 8 million bucks?

Seriously now...

was this detailed enough for you friend? if not i cant do better ,,this is as far as i can say here
!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 08:12:18 AM »
Please take your attentionwhoringbullshit somewhere else.

I don't think McCain or anyone else would sit and talk with someone who can't answer a PM the right way... in private.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »
can you guys be any more gullible..think about why gh15 wants McCain in office in terms of money for gh15....duh?

If you want more access to AAS, you should be voting Democratic.