Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17700 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2008, 06:56:04 AM »
Prior to the shootings, I hope he took some excellent candid shots of him brandishing a hammer threateningly

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2008, 06:56:12 AM »
no offense but if you said that to this dude's face he would whip your ass.

What's the big deal? I was just pointing out a facial resemblance. Far less insulting than calling him a guy and what not.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2008, 06:56:58 AM »
What's the big deal? I was just pointing out a facial resemblance. Far less insulting than calling him a guy and what not.
]

but....the guy was a guy right?  ???

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2008, 06:59:07 AM »

my intelligence?

This is an oxymoron, and you are merely ......................a moron
Cam ad mi

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2008, 07:01:31 AM »
Maybe his neighbours were tired of having seven [7!] vehicles blocking up the street?  ???

I think what Squadfather is saying is that he has no problem with us parking our work vehicles outside his house, he wouldnt complain at all, and if he did somehow complain, like maybe his personality on this site would suggest, what with some black guy crowding his house with vehicles then he would expect the police to give all the cars tickets, or he would complain and get them fired, as most Americans would do.So then is it the policemans fault?Or Squadfathers (the homeowner).I personally believe its Squadfathers fault as the police would not have done shit had he not complained about the n3gro parking 7 cars outside his house.So Squadfather should be the one getting shot.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2008, 07:02:26 AM »

This is an oxymoron, and you are merely ......................a moron

You need to harden the fak up :D

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2008, 07:04:20 AM »
You need to harden the fak up :D

N' be like you. huh princess?
Cam ad mi

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2008, 07:09:30 AM »

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2008, 07:12:21 AM »
oh look people weez was there, he has more facts than we do ::)

Ok stark tell me all about anarchy then ::)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2008, 07:17:10 AM »
Ok stark tell me all about anarchy then ::)
He's not starting any anarchy.  He can't even make eye contact with the desk person at the gym when he requests the paper towels to be filled.   ::)    One of those guys that are real hard on the internet and tough in his car but he wont look over at you at the stop light

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2008, 07:23:38 AM »
oh brother the cops and city council gave out 150 dollar parking tickets to a guy who parked his work vehicles near his house for years, 7 vehicles at a time and the guy finally got tired of it and killed 2 cops and 3 city council members and shot the mayor who is in critical condition, just goes to prove my theory, YOU SHOVE PEOPLE AROUND FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THEY'RE GONNA SHOVE BACK, you become a cop and decide to carry a gun you take the consequences.
Fucking power tripping pigs got what was comming to them. You fuck with people the wrong way, you pay. I love it.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2008, 07:27:45 AM »
Fucking power tripping pigs got what was comming to them. You fuck with people the wrong way, you pay. I love it.

Brilliant. Hillary needs a running mate. You down?
Cam ad mi

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2008, 07:28:29 AM »
these little municipalities around St. Louis make a lot of money giving tickets for these little Mickey Mouse infractions, they've been doing it for years, and now you finally see what happens when someone stands up and won't take it anymore.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 07:28:58 AM »

hahah it's No more Mr Nice Guy all over again :D

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 07:30:18 AM »
these little municipalities around St. Louis make a lot of money giving tickets for these little Mickey Mouse infractions, they've been doing it for years, and now you finally see what happens when someone stands up and won't take it anymore.

Maybe she'll appoint you Attorney General
Cam ad mi

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 07:30:55 AM »
Don't applaud the guy.  He had the ultimate opportunity for serious mischief and he wasted it on a fairly unfunny, uncreative gesture.

I look forward to the day someone stuffs me over to the point where ethically I am able to use my feces as a weapon of revenge :)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2008, 07:31:29 AM »

so writing tickets = death of random coworkers in your world.....

makes sense to me

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2008, 07:32:16 AM »
so writing tickets = death of random coworkers in your world.....

makes sense to me
like i said, maybe cops will think twice before fuccking with innocent people from now on.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2008, 07:33:30 AM »
Don't applaud the guy.  He had the ultimate opportunity for serious mischief and he wasted it on a fairly unfunny, uncreative gesture.

I look forward to the day someone stuffs me over to the point where ethically I am able to use my feces as a weapon of revenge :)

so true. nothig original and too final...

there are plenty of ways to get revenge on a person, persons, or organization. just gotta use the brain a little.....might even get a few laughs too

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2008, 07:35:24 AM »
like i said, maybe cops will think twice before fuccking with innocent people from now on.
Exactly. In other words cops should worry about catching crimminals and getting guns and violence off the streets. Not screwing over the hard working citizen who pays their taxes just to meet his ticket quota. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2008, 07:36:52 AM »

I agree with you that it's outrageous for the government and it's law enforcement agents to harass decent, hard-working citizens simply because they need to reach a certain quota dude (in this case, the amount of parking tickets handed out). But do you honestly think that the guy was right in shooting cops who were just following orders? Mind you, I'm not saying the cops were innocent cause we all know how some of them can be. I think it's tragic that all those lives were lost cause as someone pointed out, they all have families who must be feeling frustrated that it was all because of some damn parking tickets.

Looks like the situation is universal - even here in NZ, parking wardens are some of the most hated people of them all. They need to hand out a certain number of tickets a month to retain their job, which also, unfortunately, makes them totally indifferent to individual situations where giving out a ticket isn't necessary at all. It's damned if you do, damned if you won't :-\

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2008, 07:38:11 AM »

come on dude....i understand your point, but thats kinda lame...break it down for me, maybe im missing something:

1) guy gets tickets for parking work truck illegally
2) cops write tickets
3) guy get "angry" and goes to a city council meeting and shoots cops

abuse of power is a serious issue in law enforcement....especiall y with tasers being a normal part of police issue....and ive been plenty pissed about tickets that ive gotten...

but you either have to be retatded...or stupid to think it was ok

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2008, 07:41:36 AM »
Exactly. In other words cops should worry about catching crimminals and getting guns and violence off the streets. Not screwing over the hard working citizen who pays their taxes just to meet his ticket quota. 

i completely agree 110%

what i dont agree with is the random act of violence.....thats just mental...

if he had waited for the next round of tickets, jumped out and tased the cop writing it.....now thats funny. or hook the car battery to the windshield wiper to shock the cop when he tries to put the ticket on the windshield.....that is exacting revenge.

shooting? ehhhh...a little too far dude

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »
Its just like the stories you hear about cops getting iced when they perform these military style raids on peoples homes because of some pot seeds found in their garbage. You cant smash into someones home unexpectedly and not expect some sort of retaliation from the person whos home is being raided. Its asking to get shot and then these "criminals" are given life sentences. Total abuse of power and resources.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2008, 07:43:14 AM »
I agree with you that it's outrageous for the government and it's law enforcement agents to harass decent, hard-working citizens simply because they need to reach a certain quota dude (in this case, the amount of parking tickets handed out). But do you honestly think that the guy was right in shooting cops who were just following orders? Mind you, I'm not saying the cops were innocent cause we all know how some of them can be. I think it's tragic that all those lives were lost cause as someone pointed out, they all have families who must be feeling frustrated that it was all because of some damn parking tickets.

Looks like the situation is universal - even here in NZ, parking wardens are some of the most hated people of them all. They need to hand out a certain number of tickets a month to retain their job, which also, unfortunately, makes them totally indifferent to individual situations where giving out a ticket isn't necessary at all. It's damned if you do, damned if you won't :-\

It is my understanding that he shot cops who were in the council meeting.  Meaning, the cops that enforced the tickets were not the ones punished.  He may have known the cops in the council meeting as the article implies he was something of a serial pest in these things.  It seems as if he specifically shot people who intimately involved in disallowing him from speaking at the meetings.

Which makes it mildly more righteous but totally stupid nonetheless.