Author Topic: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!  (Read 17537 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:46:42 AM »
oh brother the cops and city council gave out 150 dollar parking tickets to a guy who parked his work vehicles near his house for years, 7 vehicles at a time and the guy finally got tired of it and killed 2 cops and 3 city council members and shot the mayor who is in critical condition, just goes to prove my theory, YOU SHOVE PEOPLE AROUND FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THEY'RE GONNA SHOVE BACK, you become a cop and decide to carry a gun you take the consequences.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: HAHAHAHA, THE CITIZENS STRIKE BACK IN ST. LOUIS!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:47:43 AM »
OH Snap!!
Spirit of Truth

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:49:29 AM »
OH Snap!!
hahahahaha, dude went APESHIT. :o they interviewed his brother and he said, "my brother went to war tonight with the people who were causing turmoil and strife in his life" ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 05:50:28 AM »
excellent, shows these fuck that they cannot doe what ever they want with
normal working people.
This guy was probably just sick of beeing treated like dog shit.

Love it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 05:50:49 AM »
excellent, shows these fuck that they cannot doe what ever they want with
normal working people.
This guy was probably just sick of beeing treated like dog shit.

Love it.
EXACTLY.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 05:50:56 AM »
A real life Rambo that's fucking crazy!!
Spirit of Truth

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 05:52:58 AM »
A real life Rambo that's fucking crazy!!
big black dude, 52 years old, former high school and college track star owned a contracting business and parked his work vehicles on the street near his house and these asshole cops couldn't just TICKET ONE VEHICLE, THEY HAD TO TICKET EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY, bastards got what was coming to them.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 05:53:51 AM »
Fucking A!!
Spirit of Truth

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 05:55:33 AM »
Damn  :o Did the cops kill him or did he kill himself? I know he can't be alive. And I was just reading in a People mag about a woman who offed her husband because of fat jokes.  ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 05:56:53 AM »
I can promise you already, when they finish the investigation and have spend a million of Dollars on physical and mental evaluations all they will find out that he is a total normal (I would even say boring) guy who had just enough being fucking pushed around.
That will scare the shit out of them and serves these criminal cocksuckers right.

Any other day he may have just taken the ticket ripped it up and cursed them... today was just the day for him to go to war.

Come to think of it, this is for a long time the first time i see some guy shoot the "right" people, he didn't go to a cloth store to kill some pregnant mother ::) he didn't punk out he got right down there and showed them whats business.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 05:58:11 AM »
Damn  :o Did the cops kill him or did he kill himself? I know he can't be alive. And I was just reading in a People mag about a woman who offed her husband because of fat jokes.  ;D
the cops killed him but not before he took 2 of them and three other scumbags with him and probably the mayor after the end of today.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 05:58:52 AM »
the cops killed him but not before he took 2 of them and three other scumbags with him and probably the mayor after the end of today.

Damn!!!
Spirit of Truth

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 05:59:05 AM »

I feel tempted to call this guy a hero... anybody with me?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 05:59:13 AM »
big black dude, 52 years old, former high school and college track star owned a contracting business and parked his work vehicles on the street near his house and these asshole cops couldn't just TICKET ONE VEHICLE, THEY HAD TO TICKET EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY, bastards got what was coming to them.

Probably the city was behind on its traffic ticket quota for the month and decided to f*ck him over and get 7 in one.

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 06:00:05 AM »
I can promise you already, when they finish the investigation and have spend a million of Dollars on physical and mental evaluations all they will find out that he is a total normal (I would even say boring) guy who had just enough being fucking pushed around.
That will scare the shit out of them and serves these criminal cocksuckers right.

Any other day he may have just taken the ticket ripped it up and cursed them... today was just the day for him to go to war.

Come to think of it, this is for a long time the first time i see some guy shoot the "right" people, he didn't go to a cloth store to kill some pregnant mother ::) he didn't punk out he got right down there and showed them whats business.
exactly, as a matter of fact he went in just as the council meeting was starting and there were 30 other people in there and none of them were hurt.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 06:00:30 AM »
Hahah...sweet,  i love hearing about stuff like this... gives the people hope against a corrupt and unjust government!

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 06:01:09 AM »
That what happens when you fuck around I suppose. Though I feel bad for the families of the ones dead. Glad someone fucked up some citr council assholes. I hate those bastards.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 06:02:18 AM »
That what happens when you fuck around I suppose. Though I feel bad for the families of the ones dead. Glad someone fucked up some citr council assholes. I hate those bastards.

that's the sad flip side.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 06:03:27 AM »

Dude has a head like a pitbull

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 06:07:53 AM »
This would never have happened if he was white.

.. if he was white, he'd have shot down 5 randoms at his nearest mall ::) ;D

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 06:08:50 AM »

You are more brainless than ever. You never condone the killing of an innocent human being, stupid. Those victims probably had kids, who need there mom's and dad's. Are you that retarded? It's time to grow up you big, fat ticturd. 
Cam ad mi

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 06:10:55 AM »

You are more brainless than ever. You never condone the killing of an innocent human being, stupid. Those victims probably had kids, who need there mom's and dad's. Are you that retarded? It's time to grow up you big, fat ticturd. 

When your Pushed... killin' is as easy as breathing.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 06:11:11 AM »

They've probably got huge life insurance checks coming. . . relax.