Author Topic: Getbig's one-man country breakfast  (Read 2935 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Getbig's one-man country breakfast
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2008, 09:17:03 PM »
Wow, what a sick fat piece of shit. Fortunately he will die soon.
No doubt about it...

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 05:48:35 AM »
But his morbid obesity and burrito fingers stuffed with whipped cream are the LEAST of his problems, if you can believe it. 

This sick bastard was caught with an account on a site for older American men to pick up underage Thai girls.  I wish I was kidding. :-\
Cause you were surfing a pedo site and found the same handle as mine.  You admitted to surfing a pedo site for over 10 minutes, here's the proof:

I did close it immediately, you sick fuck.  All I saw was your profile page and the fact that you had FOUR POSTS--four posts which "magically" disappeared within ten minutes of me outing you on the Y.  Gee, I wonder, was that all just a coincidence? ::)

My question to you is, why would you surf a pedo site in the first place, and why didn't you report it to the authorities, you sick piece of shit?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 07:11:41 AM »
Cause you were surfing a pedo site and found the same handle as mine.  You admitted to surfing a pedo site for over 10 minutes, here's the proof:

My question to you is, why would you surf a pedo site in the first place, and why didn't you report it to the authorities, you sick piece of shit?

That account I found through google had four posts on it.  Then I outed you on the boards here.  Within a few minutes of you being outed here, those four posts "magically" disappeared.

But I suppose that's just a coincidence, isn't it? ::)  That's not REALLY your account ::)  Those four posts just deleted themselves within a couple of minutes ::)

You need to get mental help for this perversion.  All flaming aside, dude, that's really, really sick.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 07:16:19 AM »
That account I found through google had four posts on it.  Then I outed you on the boards here.  Within a few minutes of you being outed here, those four posts "magically" disappeared.

But I suppose that's just a coincidence, isn't it? ::)  That's not REALLY your account ::)  Those four posts just deleted themselves within a couple of minutes ::)

You need to get mental help for this perversion.  All flaming aside, dude, that's really, really sick.
If its trues hes a pedo bury him in the sand and throw bricks at his head. :-\
Arnold For President 2012.2016

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2008, 07:31:22 AM »

First off, what loser google's someone's handle.  Secondly, why would you surf a pedo site just cause a google search lead you there.  You're trying to say that you outed me on the boards, then you said, you went back to the pedo site and saw the posts disappear......hahahahah a.....Why would you go back to the pedo site?....and how many times did you go back to that site.  Lastly, why have you not reported the site to the authorities, we're you afraid of getting busted?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2008, 01:30:06 PM »
First off, what loser google's someone's handle.  Secondly, why would you surf a pedo site just cause a google search lead you there.  You're trying to say that you outed me on the boards, then you said, you went back to the pedo site and saw the posts disappear......hahahahah a.....Why would you go back to the pedo site?....and how many times did you go back to that site.  Lastly, why have you not reported the site to the authorities, we're you afraid of getting busted?

bla bla bla.

So, what happened to those four posts?  Why did they magically disappear from your account on that pedo site within minutes of me exposing you here? ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 01:33:04 PM »
pumphard on ya mind? ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »
bla bla bla.

So, what happened to those four posts?  Why did they magically disappear from your account on that pedo site within minutes of me exposing you here? ::)
Is "bla bla bla" another way of saying, "I can't talk my way out of this one".................

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2008, 03:59:09 PM »
as long as were posting fat people pics..

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 08:05:20 AM »
These misfits were here all night defending that pedo site surfer, its not like they were holding up any chicks.........hahahahah aah

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 08:08:57 AM »
All you can eat sausage (fingers), bacon lard (5 chins), and three gallons of milk ("pecs")--all served on a Mickey Mouse (shirt) plate.

post your picture. I bet you are fatter. You are certainly lonely enough that you have make yourself subservient to a stronger person like squad. it's quite sad to watch you follow him around eating the lumps of shit out of his anus hairs.

Bobs also owns your failure mind PANDAPHILE

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 08:14:53 AM »
post your picture. I bet you are fatter. You are certainly lonely enough that you have make yourself subservient to a stronger person like squad. it's quite sad to watch you follow him around eating the lumps of shit out of his anus hairs.

Bobs also owns your failure mind PANDAPHILE
PANDAPHILE.............hahahahaaha..............I love that one