Author Topic: Muscle in an Emergency...and a girl!!!  (Read 3841 times)

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
Muscle in an Emergency...and a girl!!!
« on: February 08, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »
  Bare with me on this 8) 

So last night I had just been to Gym and done a back workout (Pulldowns, chins, T-bar rows, BB rows ;D) and I was on my way to pick up my Missus from work at about 8:30 pm. It had been raining and the roads where a little wet, just another Melbourne Summer ::).
   I pull up to a set of lights and there are 2 cars in front of me. So the light turns green but the first car doesn't go so I wait a min then beep the horn to get him moving. So all of a sudden the guy in the front car just hammers it foot to the floor, and goes screaming off up the road :o. About 150-200m down the road he looses it and spins out of control slamming into the railing on a bridge and bouncing back out across the road facing the opposite way :o , car is totalled, I'm like WTF.

So the guy in front of me pulls over and him and his girlfriend jump out and run over to the car, I find a safe place to pull over and do the same. The guy is probably 20 with a average to skinny build, his girlfriend is prob 4'11 pretty thin, c cup id say, long brown hair, nice face.....funny the things we tend to notice first isn't it ;D.

As i get there the guy that pulled over is yanking on the drivers side door trying to get the guy free of the wreakage. I can see that the guy in the car has a bit of blood running down his face and is conscious but a bit out of it. The guy then turns to me and his Girlfriend and says "the door is stuck, it wont budge". He says to his girl "Give me your phone and I'll call an ambulance" so she hands him the phone and he starts to dial.
  Anyway while he's dialing I see that there is fluid leaking from the mid rear of the car and as i get closer I can smell gas, I ask the guy if he turned the ignition off, and he says No. So I'm like fuck this I brace one foot on the back door and grab onto the front door with both hands and scream "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" and Farking tear the thing the off its fucking hinges :o ;D ;D ;D. *

In all honesty i think the door must have been hanging by scraps of metal as it felt like it came off pretty easy, but it must have looked pretty good lol ;).

So I slowly get the guy out of the car and turn off the ignition and with the help of the girlfriend (the boyfriend is still on the phone) move him to a safer location.

Now here is the good bit, so once the guy seems ok and is sitting on the curb and the boyfriend is now talking to the cops on the phone, the girlfriend turns to me and says, "That was really great, you must workout don't you" ;D ;D ;D. So I can tell shes diggin me as shes looking at me and eyeing off my massive 15" guns ;D and not even caring about what her boyfriend is doing. She told me her name was Kelly and where she worked etc all while there is this dude bleeding on the sidewalk in front of us. I kind of felt sorry for the boyfriend thb.......well not that sorry for him that I wasn't thinking about boning his Missus ;D...... ;).

Anyways this was pretty much exactly how it happened and i gotta say it felt pretty good, and i would say that there is a 98% chance that I could have nailed the girlfriend if her guy wasn't there. I think it's the whole protector thing, or like how chicks dig firemen etc, something about it must just get em off 8).

Discuss 8)

* I didn't actually scream "Light weight baby".....but i wish i did ;D.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Muscle in an Emergency...and a girl!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »
Fark. You should have told her she just got rescued by the current Mr. Getbig. Her panties would have started smoldering at hearing that and you could have had her on the hood of the wrecked car as everybody, even her boyfriend, cheered you on.  :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:28:33 PM »
Well done! You might get a citation for that rescue.

You could have gone back to your car and fetched your camera and got a few shots. Then you could have asked the gal for her email address so you could send them to her. Who knows after that?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 06:13:15 PM »
you are the current mr.getbig, we expect this kind of shit from you.

plans to defend your title? how many post do I need to qualify?
I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 06:15:03 PM »
you are the current mr.getbig, we expect this kind of shit from you.

plans to defend your title? how many post do I need to qualify?
100 posts, are you entering? Have you posted a previous pic?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »
100 posts, are you entering? Have you posted a previous pic?

this is not me but I use this for inspiration

but lets keep the focus on the current champ..honour, do you have any progress pics..some of us need motivation
I

Dtank76

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »
lol, david dunn

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »
honour,pimpin as usual 8)
LOCAL GYM HERO

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 06:55:54 PM »
its good to lift and eat right.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 07:57:10 PM »
honour - melbourne fl or australia?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »
Fark. You should have told her she just got rescued by the current Mr. Getbig. Her panties would have started smoldering at hearing that and you could have had her on the hood of the wrecked car as everybody, even her boyfriend, cheered you on.  :)
hahaha

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 08:20:03 PM »
honour - melbourne fl or australia?

He is australian

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »
*Bare with me on this*

Was this intentional? The spelling on Getbig is very creative.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 08:34:32 PM »
Great job Honour. You should have introduced yourself to the chick as "Mr Getbig"  8)
No doubt about it...

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 10:26:06 PM »

Great job Honour. You should have introduced yourself to the chick as "Mr Getbig"  8)

Yeah I would have done that but there was a nightclub down a little farther down the road and well you know what it's like, I would have been swamped by chicks a soon as the MrGetBig title was mentioned, happens every time. The only other person that knows what i'm talking about is Whateva and maybe David Beckham ;). MrGetBig is a title that is just to much for some of the ladies out there to handle......just too much i tell ya..... ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 10:29:47 PM »
Yeah I would have done that but there was a nightclub down a little farther down the road and well you know what it's like, I would have been swamped by chicks a soon as the MrGetBig title was mentioned, happens every time. The only other person that knows what i'm talking about is Whateva and maybe David Beckham ;). MrGetBig is a title that is just to much for some of the ladies out there to handle......just too much i tell ya..... ;D
hahahahahah.

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 12:03:43 AM »
  Bare with me on this 8) 

So last night I had just been to Gym and done a back workout (Pulldowns, chins, T-bar rows, BB rows ;D) and I was on my way to pick up my Missus from work at about 8:30 pm. It had been raining and the roads where a little wet, just another Melbourne Summer ::).
   I pull up to a set of lights and there are 2 cars in front of me. So the light turns green but the first car doesn't go so I wait a min then beep the horn to get him moving. So all of a sudden the guy in the front car just hammers it foot to the floor, and goes screaming off up the road :o. About 150-200m down the road he looses it and spins out of control slamming into the railing on a bridge and bouncing back out across the road facing the opposite way :o , car is totalled, I'm like WTF.

So the guy in front of me pulls over and him and his girlfriend jump out and run over to the car, I find a safe place to pull over and do the same. The guy is probably 20 with a average to skinny build, his girlfriend is prob 4'11 pretty thin, c cup id say, long brown hair, nice face.....funny the things we tend to notice first isn't it ;D.

As i get there the guy that pulled over is yanking on the drivers side door trying to get the guy free of the wreakage. I can see that the guy in the car has a bit of blood running down his face and is conscious but a bit out of it. The guy then turns to me and his Girlfriend and says "the door is stuck, it wont budge". He says to his girl "Give me your phone and I'll call an ambulance" so she hands him the phone and he starts to dial.
  Anyway while he's dialing I see that there is fluid leaking from the mid rear of the car and as i get closer I can smell gas, I ask the guy if he turned the ignition off, and he says No. So I'm like fuck this I brace one foot on the back door and grab onto the front door with both hands and scream "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" and Farking tear the thing the off its fucking hinges :o ;D ;D ;D. *

In all honesty i think the door must have been hanging by scraps of metal as it felt like it came off pretty easy, but it must have looked pretty good lol ;).

So I slowly get the guy out of the car and turn off the ignition and with the help of the girlfriend (the boyfriend is still on the phone) move him to a safer location.

Now here is the good bit, so once the guy seems ok and is sitting on the curb and the boyfriend is now talking to the cops on the phone, the girlfriend turns to me and says, "That was really great, you must workout don't you" ;D ;D ;D. So I can tell shes diggin me as shes looking at me and eyeing off my massive 15" guns ;D and not even caring about what her boyfriend is doing. She told me her name was Kelly and where she worked etc all while there is this dude bleeding on the sidewalk in front of us. I kind of felt sorry for the boyfriend thb.......well not that sorry for him that I wasn't thinking about boning his Missus ;D...... ;).

Anyways this was pretty much exactly how it happened and i gotta say it felt pretty good, and i would say that there is a 98% chance that I could have nailed the girlfriend if her guy wasn't there. I think it's the whole protector thing, or like how chicks dig firemen etc, something about it must just get em off 8).

Discuss 8)

* I didn't actually scream "Light weight baby".....but i wish i did ;D.

hope you got her number

and what gym did u just come from ?

cheers

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 12:20:43 AM »
Spartans Gym in Melbourne. Nah I didn't get her number, I have a missus and even though she is up for a bit of girl on girl action here and there ;) it's like an unwritten law that She picks the girls not me :-[.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 03:51:57 AM »
Spartans Gym in Melbourne. Nah I didn't get her number, I have a missus and even though she is up for a bit of girl on girl action here and there ;) it's like an unwritten law that She picks the girls not me :-[.

wow, and all of this comes from being mr.getbig?

I need to start training
I

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 04:47:25 AM »
Legendary... Mr getbig keepin the streets safe. What a beast.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 05:26:34 AM »

Great work, man! 

Thanks for sharing this one with us - always nice to read something positive on the FLAGSHIP forum of bodybuilding.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 05:34:52 AM »
great story, u should of offered the girl a ride to the hospital, and by ride i mean her sucking ur dick b4 u pick up ur girl, then ditch the ho on the side of the road ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »

So I'm like fuck this I brace one foot on the back door and grab onto the front door with both hands and scream "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY" and Farking tear the thing the off its fucking hinges :o ;D ;D ;D. *

"Yeah BUDDY!!!!!"  haha ..You're farkin off the chain!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 02:35:29 PM »
beep the horn to get him moving. So all of a sudden the guy in the front car just hammers it foot to the floor, and goes screaming off up the road Shocked. About 150-200m down the road he looses it and spins out of control slamming into the railing on a bridge and bouncing back out across the road facing the opposite way Shocked , car is totalled, I'm like WTF.

You shouldn't have beeped ;D
tank u jesus

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »
you should do a dvd training series or a reality type show where you go around helping people.  That'd be awesome! :)