Author Topic: On or off gear?  (Read 2693 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
On or off gear?
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:12:27 PM »
This keeps getting deleted so I will word it differently. Do you think this fella is on gear or off? I want to know because when I got a call back to be on Big Brother in 2003 I was told I couldn't take painkillers even with a prescription IF I made it in the house because they are seen as a competitive advantage. Since this dude is on Survivor, which is on the same network I am wondering how he passed the drug tests ???
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: On or off gear?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:14:07 PM »
all arms, good build though.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:15:08 PM »
all arms, good build though.

So you think he might be clean? I seriously am wondering how he got around the tests.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 05:16:28 PM »
So you think he might be clean? I seriously am wondering how he got around the tests.
oh i could easily see him being clean, he's lean but if you look at his torso he's not really very big.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 05:16:39 PM »
Is he really tall? He doesn't look "bulky" to me....looks like he's got some arms with some good conditioning.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »
i'll say clean but who knows other than him?

tell us about your big brother audition process

E
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »
Is he really tall? He doesn't look "bulky" to me....looks like he's got some arms with some good conditioning.
exactly, abs and a couple of veins give the illusion of size, dude looks awesome though, bet he pulls tons of pusssy with a build like that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 05:18:38 PM »
oh i could easily see him being clean, he's lean but if you look at his torso he's not really very big.

This board has me thinking that anyone over 200 pounds has to be on. Shit, he might only be 180 for all I know, but it seems like he could beat some of the great natural BBers out there like Layne Norton and Honour.  :D
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 05:20:19 PM »
exactly, abs and a couple of veins give the illusion of size, dude looks awesome though, bet he pulls tons of pusssy with a build like that.
He definately has the "model" build down.....but he doesn't look huge by any means.

And I bet he has toothipicks for legs. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 05:22:40 PM »
i'll say clean but who knows other than him?

tell us about your big brother audition process

E

It was the season with the twist of having an ex be on. I sent in a tape and it was just me doing stupid shit trying to be funny, but they called me back and did two phone interviews. They asked if they could contact an ex of mine and I gave them one girl to call but they didn't contact her. They also asked me if I was on any prescriptions and I told the chick I took Vicodin and she said that was a big no and I would have to stop, so I said my pain wasn't that bad etc. I was told the next meeting was with some Arnold Shapiro dude in LA, but I never heard back from them.
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »
yeah he could easily be clean. hes black. most black guys  that work out look like a white guy would on steroids. ...its all that selective breeding that slave owners did with the biggest, strongest males and the women with the widest hips/strongest brothers and fathers..     
d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 05:25:53 PM »

He was macking some little white hotty last night. He is supposed to be the biggest threat physically ever on the show(but of course he can push around 140 pounders), but the dumbest guy ever cuz he had two immunity idols and didn't use them.  ;D
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 05:28:01 PM »
yeah he could easily be clean. hes black. most black guys  that work out look like a white guy would on steroids. ...its all that selective breeding that slave owners did with the biggest, strongest males and the women with the widest hips/strongest brothers and fathers..     

Why are all black dudes super lean(except for the obvious fat dudes, but there is really no in between) and all black girls all fat? It seems a catfish and malt liquor diet would produce the same effects in men and women, but for some reason it doesn't.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2008, 05:29:28 PM »
It was the season with the twist of having an ex be on. I sent in a tape and it was just me doing stupid shit trying to be funny, but they called me back and did two phone interviews. They asked if they could contact an ex of mine and I gave them one girl to call but they didn't contact her.

i remember the cast being surprised by the "x factor", why else would they want the phone number of an ex?

E
E

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
Why are all black dudes super lean(except for the obvious fat dudes, but there is really no in between) and all black girls all fat? It seems a catfish and malt liquor diet would produce the same effects in men and women, but for some reason it doesn't.
i know a few black women who are gorgeous, in shape, and eat junk food all day long and dont exercise...   

d[-_-]b actin all cool

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »

i remember the cast being surprised by the "x factor", why else would they want the phone number of an ex?

E

They told me they wanted information on me that I wouldn't give them myself. I figured it was standard stuff, maybe to put in a volatile mix of people. If you ever noticed with those shows there is always a racist or homophobe and it's not like people are going to divulge that info themselves, so I figured it was just standard procedure.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 05:34:39 PM »
i know a few black women who are gorgeous, in shape, and eat junk food all day long and dont exercise...   

Black women are statistically the most obese group in the country. Of course there are exceptions though.
E

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 05:57:36 PM »

anyone in a caloric excess will gain weight, the human metabolic rate doesn't vary that much  :-\

no one eats junk food all day long and don't exercise..based on that logic the minute that they stopped eating often they would shrivel up and die.
I

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2008, 06:00:34 PM »
anyone in a caloric excess will gain weight, the human metabolic rate doesn't vary that much  :-\

no one eats junk food all day long and don't exercise..based on that logic the minute that they stopped eating often they would shrivel up and die.
your an idiot..there are plenty of people who eat all they want and dont get fat.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2008, 06:06:20 PM »
I wonder how the guy keeps that physique while being on the show and not training and only eating rice

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2008, 06:07:13 PM »
I wonder how the guy keeps that physique while being on the show and not training and only eating rice
They shoot him up while he's sleeping, he doesn't even know he's juiced to the gills.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »
Off.
Blacks have it down cold musclewise... well most of them.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »
They shoot him up while he's sleeping, he doesn't even know he's juiced to the gills.

I would have shot him if I saw him in my back yard ;)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 06:51:39 PM »
Since this dude is on Survivor, which is on the same network I am wondering how he passed the drug tests ???

you didn't say there were drug tests for BB, you said you couldn't bring stuff with you into the house.   Survivor is the same.  you can't bring stuff with you.  That is completely unrelated to whether you've been juiced to the gills for the last 6 months.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »
you didn't say there were drug tests for BB, you said you couldn't bring stuff with you into the house.   Survivor is the same.  you can't bring stuff with you.  That is completely unrelated to whether you've been juiced to the gills for the last 6 months.

Wouldn't a shot of test help you out physically for a week or more? And of course any contestant going on Big Brother gets tested for drugs. Can you imagine a heroin addict detoxing on TV?
E