Author Topic: Who says Yates dominated from the side??  (Read 8591 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Who says Yates dominated from the side??
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2008, 12:43:40 PM »
I love how a guy like Nasser (which never won an O)

has room to say shit when he couldn't back it up on stage & then scream 'politics' afterwords

::)

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2008, 01:02:01 PM »
I love how a guy like Nasser (which never won an O)

has room to say shit when he couldn't back it up on stage & then scream 'politics' afterwords

::)

... and how now he relies small time internites to carry his "message".... ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2008, 01:05:20 PM »
Very poor analogy. Contest politics that ran contrary to reality weren't a huge factor in WW II you blockhead.

As far as discussing it 10 years later it really doesn't matter when, and the evidence running contrary to some ridiculous "wins" begs the questions. If you want to accept those "wins" without questioning anything that's your problem.
Ooops. Missed my point. Contest politics (as with all things subjective) are nothing new. You can question the 'wins' 'til the cows come home. No one is going to say "Holy shit, we made a mistake 10 years ago; somebody take a Sandow off Yates' mantle and Fedex it to Nasser."  History is filled with woulda,shoulda, couldas, but unless ya want to live your life in the past like some Miss Havisham with her wedding cake getting mouldy on the sideboard, I'd just let it go.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »
More Huge Nasser ownage of Yates!

Those are from the 1995 Mr Olympia NOT 1997 as you have listed ( please learn contests ) and in no way shape or form is Nasser comparable never mind beating Yates from the side , especially not in 1995 Yates utterly destroyed everyone it was not contest much like 1993

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »
LOL. Hey bb. Speaking of revisionism, you think the Giants have a chance in the Superbowl?

I've never even watched a full game!  I live across the street from the Eskimos' commonwealth stadium, so I only know when a game is on because everyone's scrambling in the residential areas to find parking.

As a proud member of team nasser and nasser's homecountry lad, i got to be fair and tell it how i see it is. In that pic yates is a little bigger and thicker in the upperbody, yates got better calves, nasser has him on quads!

Yates twisted his upper upper body at more of an angle, but that doesnt make him bigger.  The only part of his upper body that is bigger is waist that comes out like a concave lens

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2008, 02:01:41 PM »
AS a judge Dorians chest look much fuller ....wont even mention the total arm ownage Dorian is putting on Nasser..look at his rear delt..Dorian is completely mastering the side quarter turn as your supposed to, thats another reason he won...if you cant show the body correctly the judges cant judge. Traps,, calves...Dorian looks alot better in this pose...where Dorian totally destroyed Nasser in the back lat and double bi..I had Nasser ahead at the 95 Olympia..I was third row. I had Nasser ahead until they turned around and you could hear the whole auditorium get quiet as Nasser looked like a child compared to Dorian from the back. Pull out all the Nasser full poses and Dorian half poses pictures you want I was there. Nasser lost from the back completely and totally.

LOL
Nasser's arms are double the size of Dorian's, dumbass. Look at the innerhead of Nasser's left tricep!  :o

Nasser also has much bigger quads and hamstrings.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2008, 02:07:26 PM »
look at the third fiber from the left....LOL look all i see from Nassers elbow to shoulder is a straightline where Dorian has a nice round tricep sticking way out there..same with the bicep ..nassers dont pop out..probably why he tried synthol.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2008, 02:34:21 PM »
LOL
Nasser's arms are double the size of Dorian's, dumbass. Look at the innerhead of Nasser's left tricep!  :o

Nasser also has much bigger quads and hamstrings.

You all still are clueless. Mass alone wins nothing. It's the combination of mass and condition, which Nasser lacked hence him not even being able to beat a 215lb Flex at the ASC LOL
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2008, 02:36:28 PM »
Why would you post a shot where Yates is completely destroying Nasser? LOL. Nasser cannot even pose correctly hahahaha

I agree these guys don't know what they're looking at , they just harp on what they like Yates' 1/4 turns are textbook and its no contest

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2008, 03:55:52 PM »
Nice theories without proof; even if true it still leaves all these other angles in which it's the reverse.

What part of "I was there" did you miss? I can't speak for the 1997 Olympia because I wasn't there, but for 1996 I can speak of an I'm telling you that Yates slaughtered Nasser. It wasn't even close. I've been rerading through your posts and you seem to have an unusual hatred for the guy; you dislike him on an almost personal level. What's up with that?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2008, 05:54:25 PM »
  What part of "I was there" did you miss? I can't speak for the 1997 Olympia because I wasn't there, but for 1996 I can speak of an I'm telling you that Yates slaughtered Nasser. It wasn't even close. I've been rerading through your posts and you seem to have an unusual hatred for the guy; you dislike him on an almost personal level. What's up with that?

He hates Yates because he's white and he beat his heros

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2008, 09:39:37 PM »
I think Nasser actually looks his best there

;D
Too bad "his best"wasn't good enough .. Tough break n!gg@ !!!!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2008, 03:14:14 AM »
Notice that when Bobs posts pictures that PROVE Nasser kills the vile,big gutted, tattooed racist people can't actually argue with it. Instead they have to attack Bobs personally.
nice way to own yourselfs.

Great pictures and arguments my friend. You and squad constantly own these losers and under-achievers.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2008, 09:06:44 AM »
Notice that when Bobs posts pictures that PROVE Nasser kills the vile,big gutted, tattooed racist people can't actually argue with it. Instead they have to attack Bobs personally.

Great pictures and arguments my friend. You and squad constantly own these losers and under-achievers.
Hi Nasser!
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2008, 09:08:24 AM »

You're seriously not helping Nasser.  :-\

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #65 on: February 10, 2008, 09:11:37 AM »
You're seriously not helping Nasser.  :-\

As I keep telling you, Team Nasser has not helped Nasser in any way. Maybe you're finally seeing that over-exposing the guy and using him to troll getbig has backfired on the middle aged muscleman.
O

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »
Those are from the 1995 Mr Olympia NOT 1997 as you have listed ( please learn contests ) and in no way shape or form is Nasser comparable never mind beating Yates from the side , especially not in 1995 Yates utterly destroyed everyone it was not contest much like 1993

glad finally someone mentioned they are from 95. was just about to clarify that myself.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2008, 09:27:55 AM »
As I keep telling you, Team Nasser has not helped Nasser in any way. Maybe you're finally seeing that over-exposing the guy and using him to troll getbig has backfired on the middle aged muscleman.

Sharma is melting down in the Z board.

He exploded after I called him a fundamentalist. He further melted after I pointed out Nasser being a hypocrite because he used drugs himself and had no real right to insult Milos over recreational drugs. He's now accusing me of being a conformist to white america and a traitor.  ;D

I just asked him why Nasser drinks beer and margaritas. Doesn't seem very islamic to me.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »
Sharma is melting down in the Z board.

He exploded after I called him a fundamentalist. He further melted after I pointed out Nasser being a hypocrite because he used drugs himself and had no real right to insult Milos over recreational drugs. He's now accusing me of being a conformist to white america and a traitor.  ;D

I just asked him why Nasser drinks beer and margaritas. Doesn't seem very islamic to me.
recreational drugs are a different story... did Nasser use RECREATIONAL drugs himself? If so, then yes he's a hypocrite. The steroids he needed to make a living.

Yes between banging milos's wife, talking shit about other people and drinking margaritas I don't see how Nasser could be a muslim at all, much less a good muslim, LOL!!

TEAM NASSER bitches!!  8)
follow the arrows

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #69 on: February 10, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »
Huge Nasser El CamelJockey is INSULTING yates in that pic, no fucking way to say its not true.

But in the other hand, nasser never been a mr o, and thats what it matter

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 10, 2008, 09:44:04 AM »
recreational drugs are a different story... did Nasser use RECREATIONAL drugs himself? If so, then yes he's a hypocrite. The steroids he needed to make a living.

Yes between banging milos's wife, talking shit about other people and drinking margaritas I don't see how Nasser could be a muslim at all, much less a good muslim, LOL!!

TEAM NASSER bitches!!  8)

He also used stimulants. They're recreational drugs in my opinion. Ephedrine and caffine in large amounts are a very powerful stimulant combo rivaling speed. i also have a hunch that he sold drugs.

He also hung around people whom he accused of being drug heads. People like Milos, who btw shows far less signs of drug use than Nasser. I don't see Milos calling out Nasser..

I think Nasser should have been Mr. Olympia atleast twice, but I can't agree with being a hypocrite and his lifestyle choices. I can't agree with his treatment of old friends just because they're doing well and seem happy.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »
He also used stimulants. They're recreational drugs in my opinion. Ephedrine and caffine in large amounts are a very powerful stimulant combo rivaling speed. i also have a hunch that he sold drugs.

He also hung around people whom he accused of being drug heads. People like Milos, who btw shows far less signs of drug use than Nasser. I don't see Milos calling out Nasser..
That's just mere speculation.

Dude, we all have friends with problems, doesn't necessarily mean I do the same things they do or condone that kind of behavior. Milos actually screwed over his friends, which is far more immoral than using recreational drugs.

I think Nasser should have been Mr. Olympia atleast twice, but I can't agree with being a hypocrite and his lifestyle choices. I can't agree with his treatment of old friends just because they're doing well and seem happy.
The Milos thing I can understand, but I dunno why he came out and insulted dave and kovacs. Thought that was out of line a little bit.
follow the arrows

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:43 AM »
That's just mere speculation.

Dude, we all have friends with problems, doesn't necessarily mean I do the same things they do or condone that kind of behavior. Milos actually screwed over his friends, which is far more immoral than using recreational drugs.
The Milos thing I can understand, but I dunno why he came out and insulted dave and kovacs. Thought that was out of line a little bit.

Nasser doesn't seem any different. Only thing is that he couldn't do what Milos did(jacking people with insulin, selling drugs from his own gym etc.).

Also Nasser is using even now while not competing.

And he's insulting even more people. Look at his latest bb.com stuff and you'll. Seems like he's going after people for no reason now.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2008, 10:01:19 AM »

Huge Nasser El CamelJockey is gonna write a book which i guess it will be nothing but milos bashing. As for kovacs, it was uncalled but still lol

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2008, 10:02:10 AM »
Huge Nasser El CamelJockey is gonna write a book which i guess it will be nothing but milos bashing. As for kovacs, it was uncalled but still lol

I wonder if Nasser and Joeloco are friends?