Author Topic: What are the ODDS ???  (Read 1364 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
What are the ODDS ???
« on: February 08, 2008, 08:53:29 PM »
I saw in the youtube interview with Willy Nelson a comment.........

Do you think its possible that George bush will allow some kind of "Terrorist activity"  to happen in the USA around the time of elections this year, to get people to see he's needed to stay on as President to fight the fight??

Another staged event timed just right?   It'll be interesting to see.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: What are the ODDS ???
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 09:08:06 PM »
Yeah, they already unleashed calmus to bombard us with stupid comments and threads that no one responds to.

McCain said he'll be with us for 100 years.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 09:09:57 PM »
Yeah, they already unleashed calmus to bombard us with stupid comments and threads that no one responds to.

OK, that made me lol.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 09:15:17 PM »

Do you think its possible that George bush will allow some kind of "Terrorist activity"  to happen in the USA around the time of elections this year, to get people to see he's needed to stay on as President to fight the fight??

idiocy

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »
idiocy

I agree. Bush is a total fuck-up and is stupid enough to do it again.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 01:33:56 PM »

You took the thoughts right out of my mind.  Even if not for him, for a republican presidency.  The timing is right and they're are sure talking it up lately.  They just annouced that Al Qaeda is primed and ready for a huge attack. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »
You took the thoughts right out of my mind.  Even if not for him, for a republican presidency.  The timing is right and they're are sure talking it up lately.  They just annouced that Al Qaeda is primed and ready for a huge attack. 

Its highly likely.  I have also noticed them notching the belt for more of these "Terrorist" attacks.   ::)   Right now theyre saying, "Hey we just foiled this one and that one to get the public to accept one to come thru.

Its funny that after getting their ass handed to them in the last elections, all of a sudden, in 2008  attempts of "Terrorism" will start up again.  (Just a coincidence that its an "Election" year.   ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

I'd so very very remote - but then again I do think it's possible for them to move the target to Israel (i.e false flag attack).

btw - did anyone else think Willie sounded stoned during that interview

btw2 - Alex Jones has a face made for radio

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 02:07:49 PM »
I'd so very very remote - but then again I do think it's possible for them to move the target to Israel (i.e false flag attack).

Willy did sound stoned...LOL.     On a lesser panic sclae i could see the USA letting Israel take a hit, but To keep repugs in office it would have to be an emergency in this country.

What happened to the supposed "Investigations" into 9/11 towers??   Other countries were supposed to get involved to see what happened on behalf of their citizens lost in the collapse????????

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »

actually it's one of the times he didn't sound stoned.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 02:14:39 PM »

Willy did sound stoned...LOL.     On a lesser panic sclae i could see the USA letting Israel take a hit, but To keep repugs in office it would have to be an emergency in this country.

What happened to the supposed "Investigations" into 9/11 towers??   Other countries were supposed to get involved to see what happened on behalf of their citizens lost in the collapse????????

I think they'd do a false flag, blame it on Iran and use it as an excuse for war

Seems odd that so many internet cables were cut at one time and even stranger that it didn't effect Iraq or Israel.

Some see it as the first step to shutting down communications out of Iranq perhaps in preparation for an attack
Yes - this is WILD speculation but .....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 02:16:21 PM »
actually it's one of the times he didn't sound stoned.

I don't hear him speak all that often but he sounded a bit high in the beginning but after that he seemed fine

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »
I think they'd do a false flag, blame it on Iran and use it as an excuse for war

Seems odd that so many internet cables were cut at one time and even stranger that it didn't effect Iraq or Israel.

Some see it as the first step to shutting down communications out of Iraq perhaps in preparation for an attack

Yes - this is WILD speculation but .....
Sounds like you're thinking to me.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 02:18:57 PM »
Sounds like you're thinking to me.

not really - just regurgitating something  I read

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 02:22:36 PM »
Yes.  Good Gawd if we start another war, we'd have to draft........That wouldnt be pritty with 70% of americans Anti-Bush.      USA would be obligated to help with Israel..... :-\