Author Topic: Phil Heath 1 week out  (Read 13178 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath 1 week out
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2008, 04:57:10 PM »
Phil looks great.  He has a good track record of peaking on time for shows.  In terms of his muscle fullness and hardness, I'm reminded of pictures of Dennis James which you probably all remember.  I hope he maintains his condition and peaks on time and does not flatten out or overspill.  So far, it almost looks as if he's peaking too early, so we'll see how he is by show time.

these days it appears that condition is in vogue over size, Phil knows that he won't be able to out mass the current top pros..but with a combo of  condition and just enough mass he will beat them..smart plan
I

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2008, 05:10:59 PM »
Matt, what is your stack like these days? did GH ever give you specific plan to get to your goals?

Nothing, but yes GH did give me a specific plan to reach my goals.  Basically, I can still gain muscle, but very, very slowly.

these days it appears that condition is in vogue over size, Phil knows that he won't be able to out mass the current top pros..but with a combo of  condition and just enough mass he will beat them..smart plan

I agree with that.  I think he can do it.  I also hope he takes advantage of his invitation to the Mr. Olympia this year.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »
looks hard and ready

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/44
Should be definite top 3 based on how he looks here.He looks thicker and rounder but still very refined. However, Dexter and Freeman could spoil things for him.
Should be a great battle and I glad I got my ASC tickets early.

Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »
Nothing, but yes GH did give me a specific plan to reach my goals.  Basically, I can still gain muscle, but very, very slowly.

How many cals do you take in a day? (not including the sperm, haha).  But seriously, do you think your problem is that you don't eat enough?

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2008, 12:02:14 AM »
Team Phil Heath!!! ;D

Damn, he will be in top 3!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2008, 12:13:34 AM »
How many cals do you take in a day? (not including the sperm, haha).  But seriously, do you think your problem is that you don't eat enough?

LOL!!

Are you suggesting some of getbig's members are gay?  ???

Yes, I think my lack of appetite is a problem - and I need to make it clear that it is a lack of appetite.  I am just never hungry and I have to force myself to eat.  I wish I had an appetite and could eat more naturally.  Almost everyone I know can eat more than I can.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2008, 02:19:24 AM »
Team Phil Heath!!! ;D

Damn, he will be in top 3!

Please do it the right way!!

TEAM PHIL HEATH...big letters, size 30pt, bold and orage color, it will lead too this :P

TEAM PHIL HEATH

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2008, 03:15:05 AM »

TEAM PHIL HEATH...big letters, size 30pt, bold and orage color, it will lead too this :P

TEAM PHIL HEATH

HAHAHAHA!!! Yeah dude!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 07:29:41 AM »
there is move when guys like wheeler,levrone,nasser,move ahead of the pack in terms of size/condition/and heath has done that ,he will be a big player on the curcuit for years.and it all comes down to drugs/drive to get there.nothing wrong with that it is whats needed to be succcessful and wow the judges...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2008, 08:06:59 AM »

TEAM PHIL HEATH

Whoa, Julio....who put you in charge of Team Phil Heath? Mr. Gift himself?? You do not have permission to start the team and determine team colors. When in LA this weekend, I will ask MR. Gift if we have the right to start a getbig team and what colors should be.

Stay tuned..

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2008, 08:30:37 AM »
Whoa, Julio....who put you in charge of Team Phil Heath? Mr. Gift himself?? You do not have permission to start the team and determine team colors. When in LA this weekend, I will ask MR. Gift if we have the right to start a getbig team and what colors should be.

Stay tuned..

Word.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2008, 08:52:13 AM »
LOL!!

Are you suggesting some of getbig's members are gay?  ???

Yes, I think my lack of appetite is a problem - and I need to make it clear that it is a lack of appetite.  I am just never hungry and I have to force myself to eat.  I wish I had an appetite and could eat more naturally.  Almost everyone I know can eat more than I can.

Perhaps you should arrange the food on your plate so it resembles a large penis, that should cure your lack of appetite

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2008, 09:07:32 AM »
phil will have the best arms in the world at the Arnold.
Dexter will have excellent arms and excellent everything else.

The "wow" factor - his incredible improvement over last year and his sick arms and new size - might get him the title, but it'll have to be over a more symmetrical and complete dexter.

Phil will always floor everyone on a few bodyparts, but IMO Dexter is the most complete and balanced BBer in the world.  He should have won the O last year.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2008, 09:25:58 AM »
phil will have the best arms in the world at the Arnold.
Dexter will have excellent arms and excellent everything else.

The "wow" factor - his incredible improvement over last year and his sick arms and new size - might get him the title, but it'll have to be over a more symmetrical and complete dexter.

Phil will always floor everyone on a few bodyparts, but IMO Dexter is the most complete and balanced BBer in the world.  He should have won the O last year.
But u need certain amount of mass also. Dexter need more mass to be the O.
Phil bring enough mass this time(Not only his arms..). Watchout!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2008, 12:15:47 PM »
But u need certain amount of mass also. Dexter need more mass to be the O.
Phil bring enough mass this time(Not only his arms..). Watchout!

I guess you're right.  They won't let a near-perfect guy win the O.  They'll keep him at 3rd and let 2 bigger guys with more flaws win it.

At least the Arnold is fair.

I'm very interested in what Phil looks like with 20+ new pounds on him.  Will he bunch up in the chest/shoulder area?  He was already narrow - and more mass will only make that more obvious in a Platzian way.  On the other hand, if his arms and legs destroy dexter and branch and freeman, he could win on that alone.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2008, 02:41:42 PM »
Perhaps you should arrange the food on your plate so it resembles a large penis, that should cure your lack of appetite

LOL!!!  Like one of onlyme's classic photoshops.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2008, 03:36:31 PM »
Phil is improved all around and holding in the mid to upper 230s one week out. I caught up with him as he trained one week out and we shot one last round of photos that will run in FLEX magazine as it documents his progress week to week going into these shows.

He will be bigger and just as conditioned as the Colorado Pro. Plus he has something many of these guys don't CALVES and a SMALL WAIST.  8)

Those in attendance can catch Phil's seminar on Sunday at the FIT EXPO.

Elevate Your Image.™

thisiskeith12

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »
Phil is improved all around and holding in the mid to upper 230s one week out. I caught up with him as he trained one week out and we shot one last round of photos that will run in FLEX magazine as it documents his progress week to week going into these shows.

He will be bigger and just as conditioned as the Colorado Pro. Plus he has something many of these guys don't CALVES and a SMALL WAIST.  8)

Isaac, aren't you doing a seminar also??

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2008, 04:14:58 PM »
Isaac, aren't you doing a seminar also??
Yes. Will you be in attendance Keith?
Elevate Your Image.™

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »

If he's holding onto the 230's Isaac, he must have put on 20-25lbs this offseason. Cos lord knows he wasnt more than 210lbs at last years arnold.

I hope that half of that went to his back. Because if his arms and shoulders kept growing, he's going to look way out of proportion, and narrow as FUCK!

Hopefully some of that went to the sweep in his quads as well.

Good luck Phil, I hope all the hype pays off for ya.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2008, 05:37:39 PM »
If he's holding onto the 230's Isaac, he must have put on 20-25lbs this offseason. Cos lord knows he wasnt more than 210lbs at last years arnold.

I hope that half of that went to his back. Because if his arms and shoulders kept growing, he's going to look way out of proportion, and narrow as FUCK!

Hopefully some of that went to the sweep in his quads as well.
Good luck Phil, I hope all the hype pays off for ya.

He was around 215-216 at the Arnold last year which will put him a good 14-15lbs better than last year.

His legs are much improved and quickly becoming one of his freakier bodyparts.
Elevate Your Image.™

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2008, 05:38:33 PM »
i'm still predicting a win for Heath.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2008, 05:52:04 PM »
i'm still predicting a win for Heath.

2nd That!  ;D

And Arnold too, won't be close, sorry ninja turtle  :'(

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2008, 12:42:38 AM »

Stay tuned..

I think u take this Team Heath stuff a little bit to serious  ;)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2008, 03:45:06 AM »
Dexter will own Heath.
Team Yates