Author Topic: How bout only fruit diet for 2 days?  (Read 3049 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: How bout only fruit diet for 2 days?
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2008, 12:22:03 PM »
Hey man, i got fucked up bad by what i thought was the flu.... coughing blood, dizzy, fever, over 24hr headache (which i don;t get at all) shivering when i had 2 blankets on me, couldn't eat anything but bananas and white bread. Went to the docs and had a severe sinus infection. Just get checked out.  Doc gave me a shot and 4 medications and i can finally move around.
--Los

yes i have all that, just a fever i guess, i fucked this romanian little hoo and day after i got sick. she looked healthy.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2008, 12:24:26 PM »
I know several people who fast with fruit juices only for 2-3 days.  All homemade juices.
The headaches can get pretty bad, but they say that it's a fantastic way to detox and cleanse the system. 

Just make sure you are always near a bathroom.   ;)

:)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2008, 12:27:53 PM »
I know several people who fast with fruit juices only for 2-3 days.  All homemade juices.
The headaches can get pretty bad, but they say that it's a fantastic way to detox and cleanse the system. 

Just make sure you are always near a bathroom.   ;)

well i got  phoencall from my moms, she made a nice dinner patatoes and meat i couldnt resist and got all sick in to my beemer even had a nice cup of coffee, but im back home now with only fruits in the kitchen.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2008, 12:32:25 PM »
well i got  phoencall from my moms, she made a nice dinner patatoes and meat i couldnt resist and got all sick in to my beemer even had a nice cup of coffee, but im back home now with only fruits in the kitchen.

If you're puking, I wouldn't go with an all fruit diet.  I'd try some ginger ale first and maybe some chicken broth or ice cream.   :-\

:)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 01:05:59 AM »
Alll fruit diet is no good.!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 01:36:48 AM »
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 01:43:15 AM »
This is too extreme imo. However, I am a big fan of switching over to mainly fruit and veggies as my carbs to dump fat (and no doubt a lot of water).

Add some protein and a have carb up day twice a week. Don't have to be cheat days; oats and rice will be fine.
O

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 06:14:28 PM »
I love these "cure all" extreme diets...haha  Especially, the "cleansing" ones.  I seem to uptake calories pretty efficiently and have never had my pipes cleaned...amazing!  All gimmicky.  If anything, you risk being deficient in something along the way, leaving yourself open to getting sick, etc.
N

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »
Be careful. This guy(Mohamad Beniziza) died from a deit of diruetics and apples for a pre-contest. Not enough water. Cramped onstage,carried off, severe vomiting and cramping led to death. Porter Cotrell (a fireman/emt) did an interview on the experience of trying to revive him. Sad story.

h

packetman

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »
remember that cock = meat and i do not think you can last more than half a day without it

Wow I thought it would take about 3 posts before there was a homo reference.  This one surprised me.