Author Topic: Elite XC Street Certified betting thread (Bluto was wrong again..Tank -ha)  (Read 7617 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Elite XC "street certified" betting thread-full card
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 05:01:06 PM »
Milfer didn't add them up yet.

not gonna have a thread that concerns 4 people be a sticky. he'll find it im sure
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »
Well I think we're done with this horrible sticky that had a non complete card, a total of four (!) people voting, with one of them cheating.

What a mess.  :-\

Next time, leave it to The Super.

Stop embarrasing yourselves.

I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't care how many people bet, it couldve been just one other person betting and thats reason enough to do it.  The UFC's PPV aren't the only mma events that are televised, and as long as other people on this board express intrest in betting in them (whether it be 2 or 22) there will be betting threads for them up.  You had nothing to do with this particular thread and you had nothing to do with betting being started here in the first place.  That's why I don't expect anyone to give your fake punishment the time of day, I'm sure Sin city will continue betting and his numbers will continue to be updated when he does.  Have fun with your little hissy fit sister.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 09:28:59 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't care how many people bet, it couldve been just one other person betting and thats reason enough to do it.  The UFC's PPV aren't the only mma events that are televised, and as long as other people on this board express intrest in betting in them (whether it be 2 or 22) there will be betting threads for them up.  You had nothing to do with this particular thread and you had nothing to do with betting being started here in the first place.  That's why I don't expect anyone to give your fake punishment the time of day, I'm sure Sin city will continue betting and his numbers will continue to be updated when he does.  Have fun with your little hissy fit sister.

For the record Bluto can suck a dick as he does regularly. I am a mod on this board and will let it be known that Bluto has no power. From here on out any thread that bluto makes that says anything about him attempting to stop me from posting will be erased. To funny that this guy thinks he has any control. How many fights did I bet wrong out of the ones that already started? Chute can you check on that, I still don't even know who won? Bluto don't act like you run shit other then the side of the glory whole that has a mouthfull. This homo has to be delisuional to think that anything he says has anytype of credit around here.. HA-HA-HA-HA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 05:37:13 AM »

Bet as much as you want. But it's not going to be official, it's not going to be counted and it's not going to be stickied.

Sincity broke the rules, for that he will be punished. Simple as that. We can't have people cheating on the MMA board, especially not a mod!

Hope this helps.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 05:43:35 AM »
For the record Bluto can suck a dick as he does regularly. I am a mod on this board and will let it be known that Bluto has no power. From here on out any thread that bluto makes that says anything about him attempting to stop me from posting will be erased. To funny that this guy thinks he has any control. How many fights did I bet wrong out of the ones that already started? Chute can you check on that, I still don't even know who won? Bluto don't act like you run shit other then the side of the glory whole that has a mouthfull. This #### has to be delisuional to think that anything he says has anytype of credit around here.. HA-HA-HA-HA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes you are a mod - for now - why you are a mod and what you do is anyones guess. You sure as hell don't contribute one bit to the board.

Why would I stop you from posting? You're done betting. That's all. You break the rules - you get punished. Nothing personal. If I would've cheated I would expect - and accept - to be punished as well. I sure as hell wouldn't be a crybaby about it.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »
Yes you are a mod - for now - why you are a mod and what you do is anyones guess. You sure as hell don't contribute one bit to the board.

Why would I stop you from posting? You're done betting. That's all. You break the rules - you get punished. Nothing personal. If I would've cheated I would expect - and accept - to be punished as well. I sure as hell wouldn't be a crybaby about it.

Alright big guy, like I said your rules don't mean shit. How about this you bring up the point that I as you call it cheated? post that if the board as a whole thinks that I should be stopped from betting I will give up my Mod stars, but If the Board agrees that I still bet, then you leave the MMA board for good? You down for the bet, if not shut the fuck up and don't act like you have any power here you little twunt. Your posts have no value, you cut and paste and show everyone on this board how retarded you are and just how much you know of MMA. (nothing)... I see you are trying to call me a cheat when in fact your just trying to get one step closer to the top. You suck at betting and are trying to get rid of me, so you look better.. HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAH

Bluto my bets will still count and will still be stickied. Oh by the way I'm a mod because I actually know something about MMA that is why, remind me why you are one?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Elite XC Street Certified betting thread (Bluto was wrong again..Tank -ha)
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 09:51:55 AM »
Has anyone heard from MGM? If he doesn't add them up who is his replacement adder? Bluto, you may have to take some applications for second string adder if you haven't already.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 10:02:17 AM »
Alright big guy, like I said your rules don't mean shit. How about this you bring up the point that I as you call it cheated? post that if the board as a whole thinks that I should be stopped from betting I will give up my Mod stars, but If the Board agrees that I still bet, then you leave the MMA board for good? You down for the bet, if not shut the fuck up and don't act like you have any power here you little twunt. Your posts have no value, you cut and paste and show everyone on this board how retarded you are and just how much you know of MMA. (nothing)... I see you are trying to call me a cheat when in fact your just trying to get one step closer to the top. You suck at betting and are trying to get rid of me, so you look better.. HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAH

Bluto my bets will still count and will still be stickied. Oh by the way I'm a mod because I actually know something about MMA that is why, remind me why you are one?

Oh boy. Half page meltdown. Somebody is taking this WAY too seriously.  :-\
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 02:34:58 PM »
. Somebody is taking this WAY too seriously.  :-\

Says the guy who compared this forum betting misunderstanding, to a top tier professional MMA fighter who tested positive for steriods.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 02:37:34 PM »
Has anyone heard from MGM? If he doesn't add them up who is his replacement adder? Bluto, you may have to take some applications for second string adder if you haven't already.

well since there's only 4 people that cares about those stats i guess its up to you, shitbox or sincitysucksmallguys  :)
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 02:39:29 PM »
Bet as much as you want. But it's not going to be official, it's not going to be counted and it's not going to be stickied.

Sincity broke the rules, for that he will be punished. Simple as that. We can't have people cheating on the MMA board, especially not a mod!

Hope this helps.

It will be counted because you don't do the counting, whether it's stickied or not doesen't really matter and you don't make it official.  People will still bet, and the numbers will still count, whether you decide to come back to the real world and accept the fact that you don't run it is totally up to you.  
Predictions
 40/61

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 02:40:36 PM »

I'm here just busy at work post the results and ill get to the standings asap
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 02:41:41 PM »
Says the guy who compared this forum betting misunderstanding, to a top tier professional MMA fighter who tested positive for steriods.

relax shitbox, it was a joke.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »
It will be counted because you don't do the counting, whether it's stickied or not doesn't really matter and you don't make it official. people will still bet, and the numbers will still count, whether you decide to come back to the real world and accept the fact that you don't run it is totally up to you.  

I thought it was funny that this guy was freaking out about it so bad. like I told Danielson i about forgot to bet altogether. I still haven't seen any of the fights, except for the tank fight that my cousin sent me on my phone. Bluto is hilarious thinking he runs shit... ha-ha what a fucking delusional piece of shit.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 02:43:28 PM »
I'm here just busy at work post the results and ill get to the standings asap

Winner                           Loser
2 Lorenzo Borgomeo  Mike Bernhard Submission (Triangle Choke) 2 4:11 
3 Eric Bradley    Mikey Gomez Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00 
4 Dave Herman     Mario Rinaldi TKO (Knees and Punches) 3 0:33 
5 Yosmany Cabezas     Jon Kirk Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 2 0:58 
6 Rafael Feijao      John Doyle KO (Knee to the Body) 1 2:17 
7 Brett Rogers    James Thompson KO (Punches) 1 2:24 
8 Yves Edwards    James Edson Berto KO (Flying Knee) 1 4:56 
9 Scott Smith         Kyle Noke KO (Punch) 2 0:07 
10 Antonio Silva     Ricco Rodriguez Decision (Split) 3 5:00 
11 Kevin Ferguson    David Abbott KO (Punches) 1 0:43 

The first fight was a last minute local fight so I didn't include it.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 02:44:36 PM »
It will be counted because you don't do the counting, whether it's stickied or not doesen't really matter and you don't make it official.  People will still bet, and the numbers will still count, whether you decide to come back to the real world and accept the fact that you don't run it is totally up to you. 

whats the point? you say only 2 people can bet and it would be ok with you, so why you come to a mma board then? might as well hook up with someone over messenger or send an email. or bet with yourself in the mirror

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »
I thought it was funny that this guy was freaking out about it so bad. like I told Danielson i about forgot to bet altogether. I still haven't seen any of the fights, except for the tank fight that my cousin sent me on my phone. Bluto is hilarious thinking he runs shit... ha-ha what a fucking delusional piece of shit.

you break the rules you get punished. what is it you dont understand?

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »
whats the point? you say only 2 people can bet and it would be ok with you, so why you come to a mma board then? might as well hook up with someone over messenger or send an email. or bet with yourself in the mirror

The point is you are a non entity, so quit pretending you matter in this situation because you don't.  Go punish yourself in the mirror because that's probably the only person who takes you seriously.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »
you break the rules you get punished. what is it you dont understand?

I know that I got my bets in before the fourth fight went down and I bet wrong on the first 3 fights, those are the only ones that I got wrong. What the fuck is this tool Bluto bitching about.. that's how far I am in this dudes head.. Ha-ha, obviously I wasn't watching the fights why would I cheat and bet the ones all wrong that had aired when I put in my vote. It wouldn't matter on the ones that hadn't aired yet.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 02:48:36 PM »
The point is you are a non entity, so quit pretending you matter in this situation because you don't.  Go punish yourself in the mirror because that's probably the only person who takes you seriously.

the fact is that you come to a bodybuilding board, register to be able to post on a sub board about mma, only to bet with one more guy on fights?

thats easily some of the most retarded shit i've ever heard of.  :-\

apparantely you can't find one single person on the whole internet (or in real life) to bet against, so you need to come here to find one.

sad.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 02:50:34 PM »
I know that I got my bets in before the fourth fight went down and I bet wrong on the first 3 fights, those are the only ones that I got wrong. What the fuck is this tool Bluto bitching about.. that's how far I am in this dudes head.. Ha-ha, obviously I wasn't watching the fights why would I cheat and bet the ones all wrong that had aired when I put in my vote. It wouldn't matter on the ones that hadn't aired yet.

dont matter. you break the rules. plain and simple. and you will be punished. just as i would've been or anyone else. rule goes for everybody. why you think you're above the rules when noone else is? and now you act like a little bitch, whine and cry that you will not accept punishment or follow the collective rules of the mma board.

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 02:56:47 PM »
the fact is that you come to a bodybuilding board, register to be able to post on a sub board about mma, only to bet with one more guy on fights?

thats easily some of the most retarded shit i've ever heard of.  :-\

apparantely you can't find one single person on the whole internet (or in real life) to bet against, so you need to come here to find one.
sad.

The real sad thing is how seriously you take yourself, and how in real life you are a nobody, Getbig is your life and you wouldn't risk giving it up for the world.  I bet on sherdog and I bet on UFC fantasy, ive been registered Getbig for around three years now, betting threads haven't even existed for one year here (thanks to Danielson for starting them).  You thinking that UFC PPV's are the only cards that matter is easily the most retarded shit ive ever heard of.  You can keep replying in this thread and your cries will only fall on deaf ears because like I said, you are a non-entity in this situation, if we need a delusional sociopath who thinks he matters i'll be sure and let you know, until then kick rocks flubber.
Predictions
 40/61

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 03:02:17 PM »
     Winner                           Loser
2 Lorenzo Borgomeo  Mike Bernhard Submission (Triangle Choke) 2 4:11 
3 Eric Bradley    Mikey Gomez Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00 
4 Dave Herman     Mario Rinaldi TKO (Knees and Punches) 3 0:33 
5 Yosmany Cabezas     Jon Kirk Submission (Rear Naked Choke) 2 0:58 
6 Rafael Feijao      John Doyle KO (Knee to the Body) 1 2:17 
7 Brett Rogers    James Thompson KO (Punches) 1 2:24 
8 Yves Edwards    James Edson Berto KO (Flying Knee) 1 4:56 
9 Scott Smith         Kyle Noke KO (Punch) 2 0:07 
10 Antonio Silva     Ricco Rodriguez Decision (Split) 3 5:00 
11 Kevin Ferguson    David Abbott KO (Punches) 1 0:43 

The first fight was a last minute local fight so I didn't include it.

Does anyone know who won the pick ems for this card?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 03:10:08 PM »
The real sad thing is how seriously you take yourself, and how in real life you are a nobody, Getbig is your life and you wouldn't risk giving it up for the world.  I bet on sherdog and I bet on UFC fantasy, ive been registered Getbig for around three years now, betting threads haven't even existed for one year here (thanks to Danielson for starting them).  You thinking that UFC PPV's are the only cards that matter is easily the most retarded shit ive ever heard of.  You can keep replying in this thread and your cries will only fall on deaf ears because like I said, you are a non-entity in this situation, if we need a delusional sociopath who thinks he matters i'll be sure and let you know, until then kick rocks flubber.

you want it as easy as possible, you dont care if you only go up against 1 other guy betting, so the chances of you scoring more increases

i do the opposite, i try to make it as fun and challenging as possible by involving as many people as possible, then it gets tougher to win - but so much sweeter

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 03:17:26 PM »
you want it as easy as possible, you dont care if you only go up against 1 other guy betting, so the chances of you scoring more increases

i do the opposite, i try to make it as fun and challenging as possible by involving as many people as possible, then it gets tougher to win - but so much sweeter

All you practice is ignorance of other org's, I put up the betting threads for the die hards.  If you got something to say about that then either educate yourself on other orgs and other fighters and put your bets in, or shut your whiny mouth.
Predictions
 40/61