Author Topic: Elite XC Street Certified betting thread (Bluto was wrong again..Tank -ha)  (Read 7618 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Elite XC "street certified" betting thread-full card
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2008, 03:19:41 PM »
All you practice is ignorance of other org's, I put up the betting threads for the die hards.  If you got something to say about that then either educate yourself on other orgs and other fighters and put your bets in, or shut your whiny mouth.

You play it safe, the fewer people that bet the better are your chances.

Thats why you wont accept the system of awarding the winner of shows, because that expose you as the shitty better you are.

This is obvious to everyone on the MMA board.
Z

milfer

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2008, 03:21:40 PM »
you want it as easy as possible, you dont care if you only go up against 1 other guy betting, so the chances of you scoring more increases

i do the opposite, i try to make it as fun and challenging as possible by involving as many people as possible, then it gets tougher to win - but so much sweeter

actually the more you bet the more you risk your %
?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »
This is obvious to everyone on the MMA board.

I'll believe it when I hear it from "everyone on the MMA board".  You have a nasty habit of pretending everybody supports you here, when in reality it's just your delusional mindset lying to you.
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2008, 03:31:58 PM »
I'll believe it when I hear it from "everyone on the MMA board".  You have a nasty habit of pretending everybody supports you here, when in reality it's just your delusional mindset lying to you.

maybe its not what you hear, maybe its what you dont hear?

i cant recall anyone but sincity and bf supporting you or giving a shit. when you got de-modded nobody cared. and why would people care? you dont contribute to the board. you dont care about anyone or anything but yourself. you constantly bitch and whine about me and the bettings, and the stats of the bettings. day after day. month after month. that's ALL you do! what a life!

you're one of the most boring, bitter and negative persons ive ever come across  :-\
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Elite XC Street Certified betting thread (Bluto was wrong again..Tank -ha)
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2008, 03:33:48 PM »
dont matter. you break the rules. plain and simple. and you will be punished. just as i would've been or anyone else. rule goes for everybody. why you think you're above the rules when noone else is? and now you act like a little bitch, whine and cry that you will not accept punishment or follow the collective rules of the mma board.

The funny thing is the fights that I bet on that had already happened I bet wrong. So this throws out every argument you are bringing to the table. Are you really that fucking retarded or are you just looking for conversation today. I am betting that talking to the mirror gets borring? The collective rules of a board I mod. That's right Bluto your not the ruling power here. You might have the same buttons as me bud, but your opinion is hardly worth a bucket to piss in. I might be giving you some credit with that statement.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2008, 03:39:47 PM »
The funny thing is the fights that I bet on that had already happened I bet wrong. So this throws out every argument you are bringing to the table. Are you really that fucking retarded or are you just looking for conversation today. I am betting that talking to the mirror gets borring? The collective rules of a board I mod. That's right Bluto your not the ruling power here. You might have the same buttons as me bud, but your opinion is hardly worth a bucket to piss in. I might be giving you some credit with that statement.

dont matter.

you dont bet on a fight that's started.

you being a mod makes it worse, you should know better.

there's three mods here.

two of them agree that you should be punished.

that tips the scale.

Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
dont matter.

you dont bet on a fight that's started.

you being a mod makes it worse, you should know better.

there's three mods here.

two of them agree that you should be punished.

that tips the scale.

I haven't heard a word from mindspin on this subject.. so quit speaking for people. Like I said you are looking for conversation puts, because your argument isn't substantial. You could take away the fights that happened before I bet, Wait I got them wrong so what would be the point. You would have a worth while argument if #1 I had got the fights right and bet on them late, or #2 if you had even bet on the fight. So Shut the fuck up, why is it you care anyways. It must be because since I got Mod power I have done nothing but told you to FUCK OFF and that you don't run shit around here. ARE YOU VINDICTIVE?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »
I haven't heard a word from mindspin on this subject.. so quit speaking for people. Like I said you are looking for conversation puts, because your argument isn't substantial. You could take away the fights that happened before I bet, Wait I got them wrong so what would be the point. You would have a worth while argument if #1 I had got the fights right and bet on them late, or #2 if you had even bet on the fight. So Shut the fuck up, why is it you care anyways. It must be because since I got Mod power I have done nothing but told you to FUCK OFF and that you don't run shit around here. ARE YOU VINDICTIVE?

like i said. you break the rules. you get punished. the only thing that is yet to be decided is the punishment. since i like a lot of people to bet on the shows (it makes it more challenging) im thinking banning you might not be the best thing - so we probably will think of something else.
you will just have to wait and see  :)
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2008, 04:03:34 PM »
like i said. you break the rules. you get punished. the only thing that is yet to be decided is the punishment. since i like a lot of people to bet on the shows (it makes it more challenging) im thinking banning you might not be the best thing - so we probably will think of something else.
you will just have to wait and see  :)

You are a complete fucking idiot. I am not getting any type of punishment for betting wrong on fights that have already happened. Do me a favor build a bridge for this river your crying so you can get the fuck over it.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2008, 04:06:11 PM »
You are a complete fucking idiot. I am not getting any type of punishment for betting wrong on fights that have already happened. Do me a favor build a bridge for this river your crying so you can get the fuck over it.

That's not for you to decide, your fate is in the hands of the other moderators  :-\
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »
That's not for you to decide, your fate is in the hands of the other moderators  :-\

I doubt Mind will see it as me trying to cheat, but as I stated I got my bets in late. I wasn't aware what time the fight started as I wasn't watching it. How many fights did I bet on before it started, do you know that? or are you just stirring shit up?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2008, 04:19:35 PM »
I doubt Mind will see it as me trying to cheat, but as I stated I got my bets in late. I wasn't aware what time the fight started as I wasn't watching it. How many fights did I bet on before it started, do you know that? or are you just stirring shit up?

He's just asshurt that he sucks at betting and that a betting thread exists that he didn't start, so he's just looking for a reason to piss and moan.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »
He's just asshurt that he sucks at betting and that a betting thread exists that he didn't start, so he's just looking for a reason to piss and moan.

Of course he didn't even bet in the fucking card so why would he care. He is just crying because he told you that the betting thread wasn't an official one, but in reality there is one mod who doesn't give a shit what Bluto says... I WONDER WHO THAT WOUlD BE????