Author Topic: Media against Ron Paul article  (Read 1050 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Media against Ron Paul article
« on: February 09, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »
From the git-go, the controlled media has consistently put out in every state caucus or primary that Ron Paul, according to polls, shows 4-5%. Guess what? In every single caucus or primary, his "final" vote total is within the 4-6% numbers with two exceptions.

How remarkable considering the massive financial and grassroots support he enjoys along with so many wins in the straw polls category. Even John Zogby, one of the most respected polling experts in this country is wondering why there's no support at the polls? The answer is simple: vote fraud. Dr. Paul's people do the same polling and watch outside polling; they are not novices. Alaska was primed for Ron Paul and his acquisition of their 29 delegates; see here. Of course, the outcome was completely different with Romney allegedly winning 44%, Brother Huck 22%, Ron Paul 17% and McCain 15%. I don't believe it for a second, not in that state. How about West Virginia's caucus? Not a single GOP vote for a delegate in the entire state for Ron Paul? Not one single Republican in West Virginia believes in freedom and liberty? Yes, Dr. Paul does have an organization in that state, click here.

Maine was another state where Congressman Paul should have taken the lion's share; see here. Of course, the outcome was just the opposite. Romney allegedly won with 52% of the vote, McCain with 22%, Ron Paul with 19% and Brother Huck with 5%. The alleged vote difference between the national front runner, McCain, and Ron Paul: 7 votes.

The morning of "Super Tuesday," FAUX (FOX) News network's web site had five large photos of candidates, Clinton, Obama, Huckabee, Romney and McCain. Anyone looking at the screen would assume these five were the only candidates on the ballot for both parties that day. FAUX deliberately left Ron Paul off their front page.

Take a look at this leading page for CNN's web site. You will see the five candidates in large photos. Under the three on the GOP side, Ron Paul's name is in small letters, no photo. This same marginalization has also been a constant on MSNBC. Here and there you'll see some coverage as shown in the link above regarding Dr. Paul and Maine. However, this presidential race has been extraordinary in the shameful and disgraceful tactics by these networks and major newspapers across this country towards one candidate. They're nothing more than pimps for their masters and cheating the American people in the process. As these networks and major newspaper chains are not government entities, the only remedy is to stop buying their newspapers and refuse to patronize network sponsors.

Straw poll results show Ron Paul leading= http://www.ronpaul2008.com/straw-poll-results/

MSNBC artilce predicting Ron Paul has a shot at winning Maine= http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22947707/

Where's RON PAUL?! They show Romney after he already said he was out!= http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Media against Ron Paul article
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »
Ah yes.  The media conspiracy explains why Ron Paul gets no love in the voting booth.  I guess this is the only natural response from his supporters, many of whom are apparently conspiracy nuts. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 12:04:28 PM »
Ah yes.  The media conspiracy explains why Ron Paul gets no love in the voting booth.  I guess this is the only natural response from his supporters, many of whom are apparently conspiracy nuts. 

Just curious BB.  Who do you think is going to make a change for good in this country??   Does anyone have the balls to get the job done?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 12:14:41 PM »

Just curious BB.  Who do you think is going to make a change for good in this country??   Does anyone have the balls to get the job done?

What do you mean by "change for good"? 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »

I mean the reverse of things happening now.  Do you think we are on a course of "Peace and Prosperity"?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »

::)

There is no hope for you ,my friend.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 12:53:35 PM »
::)

There is no hope for you ,my friend.

LOL.  Answers questions with questions.   Doesnt really know... ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 01:03:13 PM »

I mean the reverse of things happening now.  Do you think we are on a course of "Peace and Prosperity"?

Sorry, but you'll have to be a little more specific.   :)  I happen to think we have a terrific country.  Our freedoms are in tact.  I get in my car and go to work everyday (except when I work at home).  There is no Gestapo at my door.  I do what I want, when I want, within the confines of the law.  I’m better off today than I was 8 years ago.  We still have the most powerful military on the planet.  People are still flocking to our borders, legally and illegally, every year.

So what exactly are you talking about?   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 01:03:34 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 02:00:51 PM »
Sorry, but you'll have to be a little more specific.   :)  I happen to think we have a terrific country.  Our freedoms are in tact.  I get in my car and go to work everyday (except when I work at home).  There is no Gestapo at my door.  I do what I want, when I want, within the confines of the law.  I’m better off today than I was 8 years ago.  We still have the most powerful military on the planet.  People are still flocking to our borders, legally and illegally, every year.

So what exactly are you talking about?   

America has a lot of great qualities about it that no one can deny but people were/are  saying everything was/is fine and dandy while these things were/are gong on;

the Vietnam war, while young (free) men were being drafted, 60,000 died (and for what?),
 while African Americans were slaves and segregated from the rest of the country,
  while the American dollar slips in value everyday,
 while jobs go overseas,
 while we produce less and less,
 while we go in debt more and more, (America is the biggest debter nation in the world.),
 two people have to work now for the same things one person had to work for
 The Patriot Act,
 Osama bin Laden still running free while American men and women fight some bullshit war in Iraq,
 Government ignoring threats of attacks on America before they happened,
 CIA overthrowing democratically elected officials in other countries,
 taxing  Americans to rebuild infastructure in countries that we bombed the shit out of,
 treating you like property so they can tax your income before you have a say in how you spend your money
 can't audit the federal reserve
 Governemnt keeps getting bigger and bigger and politicians forget that they represent the people, how many decisions happen without any say from  the American people?
 Can't assemble to protest freely. (WTO protests)

it goes on and on..lots of things to improve on.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 02:15:52 PM »
You think Ron Paul would change shit? HAHAHA
He is most probably just set up to help create the illusion of opposition
to make the people think they can ellect their leaders.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »
America has a lot of great qualities about it that no one can deny but people were/are  saying everything was/is fine and dandy while these things were/are gong on;

the Vietnam war, while young (free) men were being drafted, 60,000 died (and for what?),
 while African Americans were slaves and segregated from the rest of the country,
  while the American dollar slips in value everyday,
 while jobs go overseas,
 while we produce less and less,
 while we go in debt more and more, (America is the biggest debter nation in the world.),
 two people have to work now for the same things one person had to work for
 The Patriot Act,
 Osama bin Laden still running free while American men and women fight some bullshit war in Iraq,
 Government ignoring threats of attacks on America before they happened,
 CIA overthrowing democratically elected officials in other countries,
 taxing  Americans to rebuild infastructure in countries that we bombed the shit out of,
 treating you like property so they can tax your income before you have a say in how you spend your money
 can't audit the federal reserve
 Governemnt keeps getting bigger and bigger and politicians forget that they represent the people, how many decisions happen without any say from  the American people?
 Can't assemble to protest freely. (WTO protests)

it goes on and on..lots of things to improve on.

There is always room for improvement.  No one said everything was perfect.  There are some things I don't like.  But to question whether there is "Peace and Prosperity" flies in the face of everything I've already said.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »
There is always room for improvement.  No one said everything was perfect.  There are some things I don't like.  But to question whether there is "Peace and Prosperity" flies in the face of everything I've already said.

You talk of the here and now...how life is good you say.   But do you look at the future and the decisions made now that will haunt us later?
Will the dollar be replaced?
Will the war spread to other countries?   What would that do?...draft??
How can we provide healthcare to hard working americans?
How can we give them a job that wont move out of the country?
How will we control our borders when all the military is in middle east?...Iran soon?

Its not about today...its about tomorrow...for our kids....

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 10:45:22 PM »

Its not about today...its about tomorrow...for our kids....

For little Bindare? How sweet!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 11:13:25 PM »

My stalker friend is back!!

So, catch Obama's latest speech?

What impressed you most about it?

Was it the part where he talked about "change" or was it the part where he talked about "change"? Maybe it was the time he mentioned "change".

Catch you later Captain Swift.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 05:37:56 AM »

Calmus is "The Squadfather" of the Politics board... Bwahahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 11:47:38 PM »
bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 12:59:09 AM »
what was the situation with FOX - where Thompson was invited to a debate, and paul was not - even though Paul had more votes and better placings up to that point?