Author Topic: pm questions answered  (Read 5947 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: pm questions answered
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 11:40:53 AM »
Isn't SEO primarily MCT oil? What's so great about that? Why not just site inject using real gear? Since pros have to inject so much and run out out places to inject why waste it with dead oil? What not just order some of IP's underdose high BA gear and get both the oil and the swelling for a fraction of the cost. SEO and Esceline in one shot.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 12:29:09 PM »
gh,

have you used synthol ever?

can you tell us some of the side effects or anyhing you know about it?

thankyou

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 12:40:37 PM »
the forarms are forarms ,,some have big some have small,,it has nothing to do with having 22 inch arms at 5'4 since it is not possible for the human being,,period!

now thats solid.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 12:50:59 PM »
Does the great WOLF uses Synthol , GH15?
                                                        PS:his arms are bigger than your head :o :o :o

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 01:18:53 PM »
gh15, whats with the new paper anabolics I have seen for sale from off shore gear companies, are they any good?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 01:30:17 PM »
gh15, whats with the new paper anabolics I have seen for sale from off shore gear companies, are they any good?
now thats a good question. paperbol paperbolin etc, i have read its working pretty good and with less side effects than orals. You got a real good question, msg him to see what he's going to answer.

btw those paper bolics are made in thailand.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
i keep getting pm questions about seo and professional bodybuilding,,so im going to write it here once again so its clear

1. top 10 o competitors are using seo in diff muscles

2. yes priest has seo in his arms,, no 5'4 guys walking around cut to the bone with 21 inch arms,,seo is very good friend of priest

3. the carottop fella you asked me about ,,,yes he uses seo and that is his main "steroid",,he doesnt have any real muscle so no need to ask its all seo

4. heath has seo in his arms,,they are just too big for you to noice the smaller amounts and precise use inrelashion to other bodybuilders who abuse it

5/ yes dexter has it in his arms too

6. most guys with arms over 20 inches low single digit at 5'9-5'10 have been to seo

7. the only diffrernece between physiqe of mid 90s- 2008 and before  hand is lots of insulin and seo,,so to make it clear and to put end for this once and for all

YES 90% OF PROFESSIONALS AND VERY LARGE NUMBER OF AMATUERS DO USE SEO IN SOME VERSION,,

it is gh15 approved post,,yet if it was a dependent of gh15 will both insulin and seo would be thrown out of bodybuilding since it ruined it

Let me guess...you are the PR guy for Organon or Searle laboratories. Or maybe you are the ad dude that came up with Bayer's slogan "better living through chemistry". 95% of your posts revolve around pushing drugs, so you either work for a pharmaceutical company or you are a steroid dealer. Pro bodybuilder? I think not. Saying that you won't tell us what pro you are because you want to remain anonymous is an all too convenient excuse.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 07:54:23 AM »
bump

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 12:35:39 PM »
now thats a good question. paperbol paperbolin etc, i have read its working pretty good and with less side effects than orals. You got a real good question, msg him to see what he's going to answer.

btw those paper bolics are made in thailand.
Come on now, why would they cause less side effects. The only reason these "paper products" exist is because they are coming from a country that is known to export illegal drugs or is ordered into a country with tight customs. Obviously a legit oral from a real pharmaceutical company would be preferred by everyone if they had a choice.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 03:51:33 PM »
but thats the whole point, US customs, or even the US mail will have a difficult time scanning for paper anabolics if even they can. It sounds like a good way at least for the time being at beating the system.

It doesnt seem like it should be any worse than a pill, as long as the full dosage of chemical is on the paper and can be absorbed through the mouth.

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »
remember all of the above fellas play with it ,,they dont know exactly or ever competeed among the best ,,they do the regular play that most amatuers and top amatuers around the world do with it the picture under this post is of a professional who used it and you can tell the peak is there and it looks pretty natural ,,and this fella HAVE USED IT ENOUGH AND COMPETED AMONG THE BEST

as you cn tell he is high single digit in the picture bloated but the arms show good quality with the use of seo

I happen to train at this guys gym, 5' 7" 240's, still packing a lot of mass. PH was a freak of the 1st order, its a shame how his carreer ended.