Author Topic: Ron Paul speaks at....Liberty University (a fraud university)....kind of  (Read 1501 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
embarassing....

I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Whats the history behind the school to make it a fraud?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Whats the history behind the school to make it a fraud?

Founded by the Late and not so Great Jerry Falwell....Liberty university openly teaches creationism in science lectures....among other things....it's a 'Christian' university.... ::)
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
Founded by the Late and not so Great Jerry Falwell....Liberty university openly teaches creationism in science lectures....among other things....it's a 'Christian' university.... ::)

That swould explain wjy Ron PAul wen into his Right to Life crap first thing in the speech. Oh well.

At least the religous nut jobs are giving him a chance to say his thing, which is a lot more than what the media has done, so I guess hardcore Christians are more tolerant than the "news". hahaha, pretty sad. :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
That swould explain wjy Ron PAul wen into his Right to Life crap first thing in the speech. Oh well.

At least the religous nut jobs are giving him a chance to say his thing, which is a lot more than what the media has done, so I guess hardcore Christians are more tolerant than the "news". hahaha, pretty sad. :-\

No, it's because Paul is a Christian nut himself, just not too vocal about it.
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
No, it's because Paul is a Christian nut himself, just not too vocal about it.

I know you don't like religion but if a person doesnt wear it on their sleeve and shove it down anyone else's throat, who cares?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I know you don't like religion but if a person doesnt wear it on their sleeve and shove it down anyone else's throat, who cares?

I do because it affects his views on abortion. He has the nutty Christian view on it, so I care.
I hate the State.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
I do because it affects his views on abortion. He has the nutty Christian view on it, so I care.

I gotta agree with you on that one issue. It's a womans choice, no man can ever put himself in a womans position when it comes to abortion but on the upside, Ron suggests that whole decision should be left up to each state, so his opinion on abortion doesn't really come into the equation.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
HAHHAAAA I just checked out Liberty "University's" science curriculum, and it says they teach "creation studies"... oh brother ::)