Author Topic: Meltdown Warning  (Read 1068 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Meltdown Warning
« on: February 10, 2008, 10:23:18 AM »

If Hillary and her gang of 'superdelegates' steal the Democratic nomination, I will go apeshit.

I will call for a nationwide protest and will hit the campaign trail for the Republican nominee...even if that's Jesus or Romney. 

warchild

• Getbig III
Re: Meltdown Warning
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 10:39:39 AM »
Both Democratic candidates suck, so why do you care?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 10:40:57 AM »
If Hillary and her gang of 'superdelegates' steal the Democratic nomination, I will go apeshit.

I will call for a nationwide protest and will hit the campaign trail for the Republican nominee...even if that's Jesus or Romney. 
How would you feel about Hillary if she was 'schmoe worthy'? You mad because she wouldn't look good in Pro Tan and in a bikini, TreNuggz?

I agree, though. Women have no buisness in politics or positions of power. Never.
?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 11:10:00 AM »
 :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 11:21:25 AM »

apparently you're a little behind the times, because romney dropped out days ago. additionally i'm not certain you exactly understand a) how the superdelegates work, and b) are willing to apply that same standard to if they all go for obama.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 11:32:19 AM »
Bluto.  Quit gaying up this thread... >:(

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »
apparently you're a little behind the times, because romney dropped out days ago.

Actually, I predicted he would drop out when he got beat down on Tuesday. 

Ever heard of Lazarus?  Jesus?  They can come back! 

additionally i'm not certain you exactly understand a) how the superdelegates work, and b) are willing to apply that same standard to if they all go for obama.

You are 100% about that - I have no clue what the heck a superdelegate really is...never even heard the term before this election year.  Why is that?

And more importantly, why does a superdelegate's vote count more than the average citizen's?

If Obama gets the majority of Democratic votes but doesn't get the nomination because of the superdelegates, then yeah, I'll be more than pissed. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »
Actually, I predicted he would drop out when he got beat down on Tuesday. 

Ever heard of Lazarus?  Jesus?  They can come back! 

You are 100% about that - I have no clue what the heck a superdelegate really is...never even heard the term before this election year.  Why is that?

And more importantly, why does a superdelegate's vote count more than the average citizen's?

If Obama gets the majority of Democratic votes but doesn't get the nomination because of the superdelegates, then yeah, I'll be more than pissed. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 01:12:28 PM »

Thanks, BB.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 01:13:55 PM »