Author Topic: starting pct  (Read 3992 times)

on one

• Getbig II
starting pct
« on: February 10, 2008, 12:06:53 PM »
hey im about to take my last week of test next week and i cant find starting times for nolva and clomid for test 400 do since it has a combination of esters wich one do i go for the longest acting one..i searched but i could only find timings for test c test e prop and sus any help would be very appreciated

4thAD

Re: starting pct
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »
Yes, you are correct. The longest esther.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 01:31:30 PM »
use the long ester to base pct on. I would switch to prop for a month after using long esters to try and wind out the long ester from your cycle. Itll help pct out and help the recovery process! Are you using HCG during or after?
muscle

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 02:45:44 PM »
no hcg during but i did use adex for the second half of the cycle(.5) i didnt run much test so i was told that hcg wouldnt be needed i did i basic cycle 300mg deca and i moved the test dose around a little but basically kept it for the most part at 500 i dropped the deca three weeks early at week 9 and the test till week 12  im gonna keep running the adex after i think im gonna up the adex dose too  and also add nolva and clomid to that list ...also wasnt there a post on here with all the different test esters and half lives

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 02:51:51 PM »
no hcg during but i did use adex for the second half of the cycle(.5) i didnt run much test so i was told that hcg wouldnt be needed i did i basic cycle 300mg deca and i moved the test dose around a little but basically kept it for the most part at 500 i dropped the deca three weeks early at week 9 and the test till week 12  im gonna keep running the adex after i think im gonna up the adex dose too  and also add nolva and clomid to that list ...also wasnt there a post on here with all the different test esters and half lives

Always use HCG! From first pin to 4 days prior to PCT. 500mg test ew will shut you down. HCG during cycle will help you recover much faster in PCT.

How did you like the cycle with the deca? Have you ever run deca before?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 03:12:54 PM »

Agree with 4th.

But since you didnt use Hcg during , you should at least run it in that PCT :-\

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 03:22:07 PM »
really i posted my cycle plan days ago even before i did it and most people said dont use the hcg i asked but many of the guys on here were like no that cycle isnt long enough for high enough dose to need hcg and they said since it was my second cycle that i should ease into pct and that nolva and clomid was all i needed but i decided i also wanted to add adex but i think almost everyone said on hre that nolva and clomid was allllll that i needed.. and for the deca nope that was a first time and i couldnt reallly tell if i liked it that much until i stopped running it cause i felt like my joints could tell a slighht difference but i dont know i think i would go to eq next time cause the pump was wayyyyy better and i like how it increases your rbc's i think i could tell a difference in endurance because of it but next cycle im thinking tbol test and eq or maybe deca again not sure yet

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 03:29:11 PM »
Dont remember seeing the cycle but if that is coming from the vets, then they would know better than I.

I just don't like how deca shut me down when I came off. So, Hcg is definite for me. To each their own for sure...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »
Always use HCG! From first pin to 4 days prior to PCT. 500mg test ew will shut you down. HCG during cycle will help you recover much faster in PCT.

How did you like the cycle with the deca? Have you ever run deca before?
what dosage and at what frequency would you recommend hcg during a cycle?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 03:59:27 PM »
thats why i cut the deca early everyone said that would help alot... did you cut it early as well? and were you running a higher dose than myself..

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 05:07:07 PM »
Sorry for missing your earlier posts on HCG use On_One!

what dosage and at what frequency would you recommend hcg during a cycle?

are you candidizzle? "Sorry for spelling." Your freaking me out your posts are like twins.

HCG should be run when on any cycle. It just makes recovery and keping gains much easier. 500mg test will shut you down. Deca alone will shut you down. 250mg test is enough to stop natural test production.

Therefore run HCG @ 500iu e3d or 2xEW from first pin to 4 days prior to start of PCT due to the half life of the drug. The last two shots should be 1500iu each. This will ensure that everything is full functioning going in to PCT.

PCT should consist of either clomid, nolvadex (I prefer nolva, just a personal choice) weeks 1-4, and aromasin weeks 1-6. This way of running is the way I run my PCT, and it works very well. Everyone that has actually tried it and has done an honest good PCT has come back and said the PCT is golden. It comes from a very knowledgeable and respected that goes by the name Visions. This is also Vision's HCG recomendations. All by backed up by studies and real life experiences.

Here are the studies backing up the HCG use for anyone that blieves that 500iu will cause desensitization to LH. I have posted these studies, but I will post them again:

What you will find is studies on boys where they give them HCG for 2yrs and they give it to them eod... also studies on the optimal dose being 500iu... I have these studies posted here on the site... where... hahah... i forget... let me find the links

1) This study will show that taking shots everyday doesn't stimulate the leydig cells to respond any better then taking one shot every 72hrs... and from reading other studies I know it can desensitize them...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/49/1/12?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=hcg+male+hypogonadism&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=70&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

2) This study shows that even while on 200mg of Test a week HCG can get the testes to work and produce Test... you will see they gave different amounts of HCG and 500iu's gave a 26% higher response then baseline... meaning they are making 26% more test then normal even with the Testosterone shot... the abstract sums it up but you have to read carefully to understand everything... the shots were given eod but as you already know from the other study shots can be given every 72 hrs with the same results... this is why you will see in my HCG and PCT protocal that for optimal results shots should be given e3d instead of 2 X a week,,, still for our needs we just need the testes to keep working so they dont shut down...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/90/5/2595?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=hcg+male+steroids+hypogonadism&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=40&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

3)This study shows that if you are shut down during a cycle the response to HCG or LH is progressive... I have another study that shows this even more ... if I can find it... I have hundreds of studies to sort through... I try to sort them as I go but alot of them I havn't and I havn't had time to do it...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/61/5/926?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=hcg+male+hypogonadism&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=20&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

4)Here is a study that shows a small amount of desensitation after 23 months of using 1500iu's eod... Thats what I would call over stimulation anyway... too much was used and the shots were taken too often... other studies will show no desensitation because they used 500ius... anyway... we will never use that much HCG and never for that long... desensitation isn't going to happen because I have erred on the safe side of everything taking into account all aspects of HCG use in many many studies...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/55/1/76?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=HCG+23+months+1500&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 06:51:02 PM »
wow. i am going to get some of this as quickly as i can.   

with the above described pct/hcg program....     what would you say is the typical loss of muscle mass after a cycle in comparison with a person who does pct the normal way...(clomid spiked up for a day, then ran for a few weeks at a moderate dosage..)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 07:16:39 PM »
Sorry for missing your earlier posts on HCG use On_One!

are you candidizzle? "Sorry for spelling." Your freaking me out your posts are like twins.

HCG should be run when on any cycle. It just makes recovery and keping gains much easier. 500mg test will shut you down. Deca alone will shut you down. 250mg test is enough to stop natural test production.

Therefore run HCG @ 500iu e3d or 2xEW from first pin to 4 days prior to start of PCT due to the half life of the drug. The last two shots should be 1500iu each. This will ensure that everything is full functioning going in to PCT.

PCT should consist of either clomid, nolvadex (I prefer nolva, just a personal choice) weeks 1-4, and aromasin weeks 1-6. This way of running is the way I run my PCT, and it works very well. Everyone that has actually tried it and has done an honest good PCT has come back and said the PCT is golden. It comes from a very knowledgeable and respected that goes by the name Visions. This is also Vision's HCG recomendations. All by backed up by studies and real life experiences.

Here are the studies backing up the HCG use for anyone that blieves that 500iu will cause desensitization to LH. I have posted these studies, but I will post them again:

What you will find is studies on boys where they give them HCG for 2yrs and they give it to them eod... also studies on the optimal dose being 500iu... I have these studies posted here on the site... where... hahah... i forget... let me find the links

1) This study will show that taking shots everyday doesn't stimulate the leydig cells to respond any better then taking one shot every 72hrs... and from reading other studies I know it can desensitize them...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/49/1/12?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=hcg+male+hypogonadism&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=70&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

2) This study shows that even while on 200mg of Test a week HCG can get the testes to work and produce Test... you will see they gave different amounts of HCG and 500iu's gave a 26% higher response then baseline... meaning they are making 26% more test then normal even with the Testosterone shot... the abstract sums it up but you have to read carefully to understand everything... the shots were given eod but as you already know from the other study shots can be given every 72 hrs with the same results... this is why you will see in my HCG and PCT protocal that for optimal results shots should be given e3d instead of 2 X a week,,, still for our needs we just need the testes to keep working so they dont shut down...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/90/5/2595?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=hcg+male+steroids+hypogonadism&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=40&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

3)This study shows that if you are shut down during a cycle the response to HCG or LH is progressive... I have another study that shows this even more ... if I can find it... I have hundreds of studies to sort through... I try to sort them as I go but alot of them I havn't and I havn't had time to do it...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/61/5/926?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=hcg+male+hypogonadism&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=20&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

4)Here is a study that shows a small amount of desensitation after 23 months of using 1500iu's eod... Thats what I would call over stimulation anyway... too much was used and the shots were taken too often... other studies will show no desensitation because they used 500ius... anyway... we will never use that much HCG and never for that long... desensitation isn't going to happen because I have erred on the safe side of everything taking into account all aspects of HCG use in many many studies...

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/55/1/76?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=1&andorexacttitle=and&andorexacttitleabs=and&fulltext=HCG+23+months+1500&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&sortspec=relevance&resourcetype=HWCIT

Nice post 4th.  Did you do all that research?  Marble was also a big advocate of HCG on cycle.  He would be proud of your work here. 

As to the first post just start taking the nolva a couple days after your last shot and run it for about 5 weeks.  It will not hurt a thing if you start it early, not good to quit it too soon though.  It will make little differende anyhow sooner or later your body is just gonna have to start working again on its own.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »
No I did not put this togethor. These are studies Visions dug up for me, from a PM chat we had a couple of weeks ago. This works. Its also the only PCT I use, or will use until I find something proven to be better. The only thing Im researching different as of right now is replaing Nolva/clomid with TOREMIFENE CITRATE. I have not tried it yet Im still in the process of researching it. From what Ive read so far it is less toxic than nolva/clomid. The new miracle PCT drug.

Anyone that is interested in looking into Visions PCT should go visit him over @ xtraxxl.com. Use 4thAD as your referral.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2008, 08:30:45 AM »
thats why i cut the deca early everyone said that would help alot... did you cut it early as well? and were you running a higher dose than myself..

Yeah, cut it out early and was running 400 mg week.

That was my longest cycle to date, 20 weeks and still a newbie with gear. Lerning how my body reacts/responds still, we all are so different!  ;)

YES, they are the same 4th. He is the one and only candizzle... :-\

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 08:37:58 AM »
Yeah, cut it out early and was running 400 mg week.

That was my longest cycle to date, 20 weeks and still a newbie with gear. Lerning how my body reacts/responds still, we all are so different!  ;)

YES, they are the same 4th. He is the one and only candizzle... :-\

Haha thanx "B" I thought so.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »
new to the game and you busted a 20 week cycle what drugs did you take

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 05:27:52 PM »
new to the game and you busted a 20 week cycle what drugs did you take

Was my third cycle, so to me, still a newbie. But been training for 18 years.

1-20 Test 800mg
1-16 deca 400mg
17-20 tren a 75 eod
(corrected, oops!  :-\)

PCT
Hcg, nolva, letro- had to use some letro to rid the mild gyno. should have done during cycle ((will add clomid this time for pct and run Hcg during))

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »
Was my third cycle, so to me, still a newbie. But been training for 18 years.

1-20 Test 800mg
1-16 deca 400mg
17-20 tren a 75 eod
(corrected, oops!  :-\)

PCT
Hcg, nolva, letro- had to use some letro to rid the mild gyno. should have done during cycle ((will add clomid this time for pct and run Hcg during))

Good Boy! JK man ;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »
Good Boy! JK man ;D

Going with your suggestions this round.

So far so good, like a lot. Big test will be toward the end of the cycle and the PCT.  ;)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 06:55:05 PM »
what ester were you using, busyb ?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 07:01:47 PM »
what ester were you using, busyb ?

Test Cyp and T400

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »
really?  any reason why those two specific esters? how did you mix them? what was the injection schedule?

sorry for all the questions. just interested.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 07:07:29 PM »
yea this was my second next time around i want to do more test!!!! yesss for more test! and id like to pop some tbol

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 07:09:55 PM »
Just what I had to make a 20 week cycle. The T400 was a gift and was not going to let it go to waste. Some people can not handle the pain as it was brutal but got easier as time went on.

Schedule: 3 x week.
Cyp 2cc @ 200 each shot (1 cc  2 x wk)
T400 1 cc @ 400 (1 cc 1 x wk)

However, I do not think you are even close to being ready for AAS. Just don't fuck yourself up Candi...