Author Topic: WWE Wrestlers....Shrinking by the minute  (Read 4583 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
WWE Wrestlers....Shrinking by the minute
« on: February 10, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »
I watched wrestling the other night and it's pathetic how small the wrestlers are today.  I remember Superstar Billy Graham,Road Warriors,warlord,and Tony Atlas.  The guys these days look very average in size and muscularity. With all the media attention,Benoit situation,and supposed drug testing do you think it will ever get back to the good old days?

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: WWE Wrestlers....Shrinking by the minute
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 03:38:36 PM »
i agree razor ramon has lost a lot of size recently what a queef

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »
pussies have been putting their health first.

>:(
Addicted to the Steal

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 03:42:51 PM »
pussies have been putting their health first.

>:(
I know!!!!  If I'm paying for a pay-per-view or to see them live I want to see a circus freak show.

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 04:04:08 PM »
Theres still big men here and there like Lashley and Lesner. Problem with them is they cant work a mic and become one dimensional very quickly just like the Ultimate Warrior. Plus these guys are drug tested now Orton got busted awhile back and lost what little size he had. Now that hes the champ I don't think hes gonna risk his career to look bigger. You would think these guys would smarten up and just use a short acting ester like Cena haha.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
Theres still big men here and there like Lashley and Lesner. Problem with them is they cant work a mic and become one dimensional very quickly just like the Ultimate Warrior. Plus these guys are drug tested now Orton got busted awhile back and lost what little size he had. Now that hes the champ I don't think hes gonna risk his career to look bigger. You would think these guys would smarten up and just use a short acting ester like Cena haha.
Lesner is MMA and Lashley is gone.  WWE parted ways with him a couple weeks ago.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
i agree razor ramon has lost a lot of size recently what a queef

Bro, give it up. Post something else....wait let me guess queef!

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 04:54:29 PM »
pro wrestling is a dying animal, they are caught between a rock and a hard place

with the recent deaths of wrestlers they are forced to take a "non drug" policy, and as the same with bodybuilding no one wants to pay to see a natty

also MMA has taken away their fan base..even bodybuilding to a lesser extent cater more the 15-25 demographic.

I wouldn't be too shocked if Vince McMahon started an MMA league, assuming that he hasn't already
I

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 05:15:01 PM »
Even Batista looks a lot smaller.  Who wants to watch Orton or CM Punk?  No more strength and power in wrestling at all.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 05:26:01 PM »
It's probably a direction that Vince McMahon is taking the company, at least for now.  This happened before when steroids were getting a lot of press (and when he was indicted for it).  The champions started going down in size (the shawn michaels, bret hart era).

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 06:59:24 PM »
Damn didnt even know they still had wrestling

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »
how about triple H? 

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »
  You know it's not just their size. I think that the star quality is downhill as well. The guys back in the day had more believable or watchable charisma. So many of the guys today looked "forced".
h

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 07:44:45 PM »
  You know it's not just their size. I think that the star quality is downhill as well. The guys back in the day had more believable or watchable charisma. So many of the guys today looked "forced".

You talk like you're in love with these wrestlers. :-\

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »
You talk like you're in love with these wrestlers. :-\

Go play on the pedo boards ;D
h

Gym dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 09:43:51 PM »
I have notice that myself when I have seen photos of todays wwe superstarts they are lot smaller compare to back in the day when The Warloard ulmate warrior,LOD etc were around.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2008, 03:22:09 AM »
They need to get back on creatine, stat!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2008, 03:38:01 AM »
I watched wrestling the other night and it's pathetic how small the wrestlers are today.  I remember Superstar Billy Graham,Road Warriors,warlord,and Tony Atlas.  The guys these days look very average in size and muscularity. With all the media attention,Benoit situation,and supposed drug testing do you think it will ever get back to the good old days?

They just need to find a good doctor or other sources to beat the tests. Just like olympic athletes.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2008, 03:40:11 AM »
how about triple H? 

He's the boss's son-in-law, so I think he has a little more "leeway" than the rest of the crew.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2008, 03:49:17 AM »
Yeh ive noticed Randy Orton is gettin pretty small compared to videos of him a few years back..Triple H a good few years back looked alot bigger with less bodyfat, though he probably isnt as concerned anymore since hes a family etc now

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2008, 04:41:19 AM »
whats the point of watching wrestling if the guys aren't enormous, how horrible would it be to watch the UFC if these 155 lb turds weren't even really fighting???

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 07:13:35 AM »
Anybody here remember about a year or so ago when Masters got popped for roids and was forced to follow there wellness program. He shrunk faster than anybody I have ever seen off the sauce shit it took Levrone a year to drop what Masters did in 3 months. Then he blew up again and fast, I know he was released shortly after that. Not sure if he got popped again or what.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 07:14:55 AM »
Anybody here remember about a year or so ago when Masters got popped for roids and was forced to follow there wellness program. He shrunk faster than anybody I have ever seen off the sauce shit it took Levrone a year to drop what Masters did in 3 months. Then he blew up again and fast, I know he was released shortly after that. Not sure if he got popped again or what.

Yeah, Masters had a quick fall from grace after he went clean.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2008, 07:16:21 AM »
he was pretty freaky,probably best combo size/hardness.long torso though and it showed when he 'cleaned'up,his hair got thicker though.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2008, 07:16:45 AM »
We should post before and after pics.