Author Topic: Offseason Bulker  (Read 3891 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Offseason Bulker
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2008, 05:34:26 AM »
Things go better IMO if deca is stopped a couple wks before test

Yes at least.  That deca sticks around for ever.  Which in one way makes it good cause you keep the benifit for a long time.  People stop deca at the end of a cycle and they are like man "that was a good cycle,  im still feeling stronger and bigger 2 months later".  Then they wait another month or so and the lbs are still there(fat) but the strength is gone  :-\ wonder what happened??

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2008, 10:16:46 AM »
so what if I stopped it at week 10 and ran the test through till week 13

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 12:49:37 PM »
so what if I stopped it at week 10 and ran the test through till week 13

That would be ideal IMO.

8)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2008, 03:48:32 PM »
So here it is I will bulk for a bit then rest one more time and bulk again right before cutting But my offseason will look like this

600mg Deca weeks 1-13
1350mg Test weeks 1-13
75mg dianabol week 1-5

nolvedex 50mg week 2-16
Hcg 700mg   week 4-15

from what i have read...    i think you might be better by upping the test, dropping down the deca a tad, and switching from dbol to anadrol...also, adding some proviron along side and saving the nolva for pct

what do you gusy think...arnoldjr..rimbau d..??   doesnt it make more sense that way..
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »
I agree about dropping the Deca dose some (300-400mg EW). However, I don't think proviron is necessary. Bulking & cutting are more diet then anything (note: the drugs play a part).

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »
I agree about dropping the Deca dose some (300-400mg EW). However, I don't think proviron is necessary. Bulking & cutting are more diet then anything (note: the drugs play a part).
i was thinking proviron for its anti-e and its ability to work synergistically with other compounds to imrpove gains...i believ it creates more androgen receptors...or it frees up more bound-t..so you have more free-t...i forget which one....but proviron is useless for anabolic benefits, UNLESS its stacked with something else...then it helps the other one out...and it increases the mitochondria's rate of fat oxidation as well...

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2008, 07:03:57 PM »

from what i have read...    i think you might be better by upping the test, dropping down the deca a tad, and switching from dbol to anadrol...also, adding some proviron along side and saving the nolva for pct

what do you gusy think...arnoldjr..rimbau d..??   doesnt it make more sense that way..

Upping the test, no...if he can't get enough out of that much (1350mg/wk) then there is nothing that will work. 600mg/deca/wk, not a big deal.

However, I don't think proviron is necessary.
Agreed...one of the more worthless items IMO

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »
1350 mg, from my understanding, is a vey small dose for a serious competitor. everyone i have talked to, everything i have read, has indicated that the base of every solid mass building cycle is a large dose of test. and for a competitor...thats SEVERAL grams a week. at least...thats what they claim.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2008, 08:17:49 PM »
1350 mg, from my understanding, is a vey small dose for a serious competitor. everyone i have talked to, everything i have read, has indicated that the base of every solid mass building cycle is a large dose of test. and for a competitor...thats SEVERAL grams a week. at least...thats what they claim.

Don't believe everything you read, especially when it comes to pros and their cycles.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 08:56:43 PM »

I have heard 2-2.5 grams test per week is an average pro type dose.  About twice what I have ever tried.  People talk about diminishing returns.... maybe, but for some people more = better.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »

That may be, but I know for fact that there are top competitors that don't take that much test...I'm not speaking of pro's but top level national competitors. A friend of mine who's done nationals and USA's a couple times doesn't take more then 1g/wk of test...of course he is taking a chunk of other things on top of that.

My point was that 1350mg/wk/test will make someone grow and grow well...assuming everything else is right, i.e. stack, training, diet, etc.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2008, 07:20:31 AM »

Please jump off a cliff...

Thanks.

8)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2008, 02:33:03 PM »
actually I am going to use pro v as my anti E it will also make you look much harder.  but I dont believe that any more test is needed and actually my deca will be at 400 mg a week and I am a top level competitor