Author Topic: How many generations would have to pass for a descendant to have good bodybuild  (Read 3519 times)

TopTraining

• Getbig II
Changing your DNA , and ape genetics, this place has way too many people who failed kindergarden.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
TopTraining,

Just wait till someone asks: "How do I change my genetics?"

The Luke

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Uhmm...Oesterreicher? Schweizer?

Nö, yugoslavischer Tuerke  = Österreicher ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Nö, yugoslavischer Tuerke  = Österreicher ;D

Des wor ober kloar!
I hate the State.

SaleenS7525T

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
-ing genetics?

For example: Person A has below average bodybuilding genetics and lifts for over 30 years, producing Person B who has average bodybuilding genetics who lifts for 30 years, producing Person C who has above average bodybuilding genetics, producing Person D who has good bodybuilding genetics, producing Person E who has excellent bodybuilding genetics...etc...

Or would it work in an entirely different manner?

Discuss....

From jaejonna
"Probably 6 to 10 generations... is my guess , but that would mean like 6 to 10 generations of family members busting thier arses and pushing themselves to their genetic potential."

It seems like some of you guys think that by lifting you are improving your children's bbing genetics. You are not. You can lift for decades and reach your absolute limits bbing wise but that will have zero affect on the genes you pass on to your kids. You lifting does not equal more muscular children. The only way to deliberately improve your children's muscular genetics would be selective breeding(unless you can alter them manually) or dumb luck like someone said about many top athletes having very average parents, they just got lucky in the combination of 2 averages equaled an extraordinary, random probability.