Author Topic: I guess I'm voting for a Dem. Stupid ass mistake by Ron Paul  (Read 1652 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I guess I'm voting for a Dem. Stupid ass mistake by Ron Paul
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »
Conservatives like Paul need to take over the republican party,NOT start a new one.You claim he will take democrat votes,BUT he will take independant votes and what is left?Left wing liberal idiots,minorities and the rest of the crack pot democrats.So,it would simply ensure democrat dominance for ever.Take over the republican party,its the only way to victory.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 08:46:09 AM »
yea but put yourself in my place.  Surely you can understand my wishes at that time.

Yes,and in a perfect world it would happen.Think I like pulling the lever for John McCain a man I despise,simply because I hate the other guys worse?This is the problem here,we are stuck what the establishment gives us and unless there is a "revolution" in the party nothing will change.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 11:20:16 AM »
You know what pisses me off?I have been voting since Reagan first ran.In that time I can remember three times when I was excited about voting.Twice for Reagan and once for Buchanon[I was also happy to vote for Ron Paul last year in the primary].Can you imagine that?Every other time Im voting against Clinton,Gore,Kerry and Obama,NEVER FOR my guy.Disgusting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 11:23:00 AM »
You know what pisses me off?I have been voting since Reagan first ran.In that time I can remember three times when I was excited about voting.Twice for Reagan and once for Buchanon[I was also happy to vote for Ron Paul last year in the primary].Can you imagine that?Every other time Im voting against Clinton,Gore,Kerry and Obama,NEVER FOR my guy.Disgusting.

True - i voted for McLame for the following:

1.  Supreme Court
2.  Foreign policy
3.  Road Block on Pelosi
4.  Sarah Palin 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2009, 11:27:43 AM »
I think you're the only guy here older than me.  First election I could vote in was 88.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2009, 11:31:08 AM »
I think you're the only guy here older than me.  First election I could vote in was 88.

My first was 96. 

Dole was a complete mess but still had a good showing relatively speaking. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 03:58:03 PM »
Conservatives like Paul need to take over the republican party,NOT start a new one.

I disagree. They need to branch out into Libertarian and Constitution Party groups. I hope the GOP pays for the sins of George W. for a long time.