Author Topic: Dorian '93 would crush the competition in 2008!  (Read 4446 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian '93 would crush the competition in 2008!
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2008, 04:59:38 PM »
Hulkster why are you such a baby? Why put best ronnie pic next to one of worse dorian pics? Are you that much of a retard?

Where was Chris during Dorian's reign? nuff said.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2008, 05:05:56 PM »
Hulkster why are you such a baby? Why put best ronnie pic next to one of worse dorian pics? Are you that much of a retard?

Where was Chris during Dorian's reign? nuff said.

::)

in case you didn't notice El Moron, there is a thread with 1600+ pages comparing dorian's best to Ronnie's best and dorian gets killed, just like this:

and in case you didn't notice again (I tire of having to explain simple things to morons..) that shot of dorian is from 1995, his best year according to many, including ND.

Flower Boy Ran Away

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2008, 05:08:31 PM »

in case you didn't notice El Moron, there is a thread with 1600+ pages comparing dorian's best to Ronnie's best and dorian gets killed, just like this:

and in case you didn't notice again (I tire of having to explain simple things to morons..) that shot of dorian is from 1995, his best year according to many, including ND.

Allright hulkster i can respect that, but bare in mind that pics dont tell the whole story. not even half of it. as far as i see it in that last comparison of yours The Dozer is making your boy look like a starving ethiopian 8)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2008, 05:11:05 PM »
   WRONG.  ::) Flex Wheeler did it at the 93 Olympia.....this is a documented fact.

I think it actually occurred at a Gold's Gym, somewhere in the south west of the US if I'm not mistaken.  Rumor has it that he was even leaner for the ASC that year

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2008, 05:11:32 PM »

Allright hulkster i can respect that, but bare in mind that pics dont tell the whole story. not even half of it.

the only reason the dorian nuthuggers are pushing that "pics don't tell half the story" is that dorian gets KILLED in 99% of them...

after awhile - it gets old.

dorian gets killed in most of them because he was not as good as a career peak Ronnie Coleman.

period.

there is no bullshit behind it. its very simple.

Flower Boy Ran Away

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2008, 05:16:09 PM »
Dorian is the best bodybuilder

hope this helps?

8)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2008, 05:17:06 PM »
Dorian is the best bodybuilder

hope this helps?

8)

In 1993.

Every other contest his left bicep was torn and he should not have gotten away with that.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2008, 05:20:41 PM »
In 1993.

Every other contest his left bicep was torn and he should not have gotten away with that.

dorian circa 93 was never topped, thus makes him still the best of all time.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »

dorian circa 93 was never topped, thus makes him still the best of all time.

not according to Peter McGough.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_23/ai_n15346614

1999 Ronnie Coleman advanced the sport the night he won.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2008, 05:40:59 PM »
not according to Peter McGough.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_23/ai_n15346614

1999 Ronnie Coleman advanced the sport the night he won.

No where does he say Ronnie 1999 was better than Yates 1993 in fact he says specifically it is IMPOSSIBLE TO CHOOSE so stop making up lies and he in fact says 1999 is NOT Ronnie's best showing , 2001 ASC is and what does Peter McGough have to say about Yates 1993 compared to 2001?  ;)  yeah I thought so

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »
the only reason the dorian nuthuggers are pushing that "pics don't tell half the story" is that dorian gets KILLED in 99% of them...

after awhile - it gets old.

dorian gets killed in most of them because he was not as good as a career peak Ronnie Coleman.

period.

there is no bullshit behind it. its very simple.

LMFAO your own hero said not once but twice he could never beat Yates for a reason , he said this in 1999 LMFAO , McGough said Yates would crush peak Ronnie , again stop trolling your opinion as fact when Ronnie Coleman himself knows Yates was unbeatable

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »
 8)

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2008, 05:52:17 PM »
Ronnie is the best. You can't argue it bitch.

RONNIE WINS

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2008, 05:53:42 PM »
LMFAO your own hero said not once but twice he could never beat Yates for a reason , he said this in 1999 LMFAO , McGough said Yates would crush peak Ronnie , again stop trolling your opinion as fact when Ronnie Coleman himself knows Yates was unbeatable

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.  He overcame so many adversities, like his torn biceps, I couldnt see too much else stopping him.

What about the time Dorian said Ronnie was the best  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »
Ronnie is the best. You can't argue it bitch.

RONNIE WINS

Ronnie disagrees  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2008, 05:55:50 PM »
What about the time Dorian said Ronnie was the best  ???

He never said that they asked if Ronnie would beat him he said I guess I DON'T KNOW , Ronnie has gone on record not once but twice saying he couldn't beat Yates for a reason

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2008, 06:02:07 PM »

LMFAO Nice comparison Ronnie Coleman has the same sized calves as a 269 pound Yates only in your wet dreams does Ronnie come close to beating Yates , thats why he conceded defeat to Yates on more than one occasion  ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »
Flex Wheeler....1993....0.0%

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2008, 06:37:03 PM »
LMFAO Nice comparison Ronnie Coleman has the same sized calves as a 269 pound Yates only in your wet dreams does Ronnie come close to beating Yates , thats why he conceded defeat to Yates on more than one occasion  ;)

Like I said ND, you get owned by countless posters on countless threads.

tell us, how does it feel?

lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »

Diety, Ronnie was perfection.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2008, 04:58:04 AM »
Diety, Ronnie was perfection.

Yeah perfection, thats why you have to pos tpics all above knee-level.

Ronnie had no abs and no calves. talk about perfection!!!

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2008, 07:44:20 AM »
He looks sensational here :o I've never seen this pic before.
R.I.P. Michael

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2008, 09:51:00 AM »
He looks sensational here :o I've never seen this pic before.

damn thats the completest physique to the max, no missing abs and calves either. Dorian was a god in BB.