Author Topic: Huge Fight this weekend...Pavlik vs. Taylor  (Read 788 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Huge Fight this weekend...Pavlik vs. Taylor
« on: February 11, 2008, 08:46:52 AM »
This is their rematch, last fight was awesome. Taylor had knocked down Pavlik in the 2nd, but he held on and in the 7th he destroyed him in the corner after setting him up all night with the jab.
L

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: Huge Fight this weekend...Pavlik vs. Taylor
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
Pavlik has gotten better since winning the tittle.  Taylor's being ko'ed so brutally last time, is on his mind to be sure.  This fight should be quicker, but the outcome will be the same.  I hate to pay, when you already pay for HBO, but what's a boxing junkie to do.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Huge Fight this weekend...Pavlik vs. Taylor
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 09:39:42 AM »
Look for both guys not to blow their wad in the early rounds and not make this a slugfest right away. Taylor punched himself out trying to finish off Pavlik off in the last fight and he got caught.

Plus both fighters are fighting at 166 pounds and the title is not on the line. Neither guy will have to dry themselves out to make weight so each fighter's stamina will be improved for the second fight.

The only motivation Taylor has is avenging the only loss of his career. He could care less about the middle weight title because it's obvious he's moving up in weight class to super middleweight and possibly light heavy.

I really want Pavlik to win because there aern't many good white boy fighters out there but my gut says Taylor takes the rematch.