Author Topic: IFBB Pro Paul Baker Signs with Muscleology  (Read 799 times)

musclereporter

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
IFBB Pro Paul Baker Signs with Muscleology
« on: February 11, 2008, 12:50:40 PM »
IFBB Pro Paul Baker Joins the Muscleology Team

IFBB Paul Baker Joins the Muscleology Muscleology, the maker of Lipoburn tm, Redtest tm, DPXCuts tm, Myofiber tm and Nitro-Pro tm, announced today that IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, Paul Baker has joined their promotional marketing team.  Paul became a professional bodybuilder in 2001 after his win of the Mr. Caribbean and last competed in the 2004 IFBB Ironman.  His training is now focused on representing Muscleology as he competes in the 2008 IFBB Ironman in Los Angeles, California on February 16, 2008. According to Muscleology President, Mush Hussain, “Paul is a great choice to join our team.  He brings years of training and knowledge about sports nutrition combined with a strong dedication and commitment to helping others achieve their nutrition goals”.  Paul joins NPC Competitor Mark Alvisi, who is already part of Team Muscleology. “I want to work with a company that is growing and Muscleology is the right partner” states Paul.

Muscleology earlier this year, launched Nitro-Pro, which is one of the most advance high performance whey protein matrix on the market today. Its proprietary blend target the muscles with advanced Nitrogen Retention Accelerators, Anabolic Hormone Activators, and it high speed Microsorb Amino delivery system.  Muscleology is on target to expand additional distribution locations and Paul is key to accomplishing this strategy.

About Muscleology
Muscleology is a company that is dedicated to providing the most useful information on training, nutrition, and cutting-edge supplementation. This is achieved through excellent service, continued research, quality products, and a commitment to maintaining the high standards and dedication of excellence in the industry. For more information contact www.muscleology.com

musclereporter

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: IFBB Pro Paul Baker Signs with Muscleology
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 12:59:12 PM »
More info about Paul Baker at www.pbakerpro.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: IFBB Pro Paul Baker Signs with Muscleology
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 01:04:34 PM »
 Okay. Please tell me in detail what 'advanced nitrogen retention accelerators' are exactly and tell me what and how 'Microsorb' high speed amino delivery system works.

I want it down to the cellular level. Not just marketing hearsay made up words, jargon.

Thanks.
?