Author Topic: cutler's quirks?  (Read 1593 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
cutler's quirks?
« on: February 11, 2008, 03:53:34 PM »
just got done watching cutler's latest "from jay to z" and noticed a few things 1) why does he use plastic silverware when he eats?

2) back in an old  mag (fhm i think) issue he claims to shower 10 times a day?!

all part of the make-up needed for an obsessive compulsive personality that one has to have along with genetics,ass busting lifting for years, drugs,etc that goes into being a top bb pro?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: cutler's quirks?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »
he doesn't shower 10 times a day or brush his teeth 10 times a day like he claims, why do these guys bullshit so much?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 03:55:20 PM »
He doesn't like the taste of silverware metal or other wise in his mouth.  He is a clean guy, and a real person not some fake ass wannabe person putting on a front, much respect.

jt

TEAM NASSER
TEAM Nasser

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 03:56:51 PM »
2) back in an old  mag (fhm i think) issue he claims to shower 10 times a day?!

Not sure if he still follows the routine, but at one point Jay would get up at 2am for cardio, eat again at 5am, then weight train another couple hours later, then nap again, and more cardio. He basically cat napped through the day as an afterthought rather than one chunk 8hrs.
Maybe this is why, doing an hour of cardio at 300lbs, you need a shower!!! Same with the weight training, and if he's doing this throughout each day, he probably needed to shower 10x a day because he was constantly sweating...especially considering his size and weight with his activity levels.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 03:57:55 PM »
Jay has a little OCD, but 3% of people do.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 03:58:28 PM »
hahahhaa, he didn't shower 10 fuccking times a day, no one has time to shower that much and if you tried to brush your teeth 10 times a day you'd have no enamel left on your teeth. ::)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »

If you have enough time to post 45+ times per day for the last year and a half (not counting the Sarcasm name), Jay has enough time to shower 10 times a day.

Not saying Jay does, but you can't argue the fact that you do!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
hahahhaa, he didn't shower 10 fuccking times a day, no one has time to shower that much and if you tried to brush your teeth 10 times a day you'd have no enamel left on your teeth. ::)

lol no shit...jay does not shower ten times a day...where do you guys get this shit. I have known jay since he was 18 and use to train with him as well from time to time. Jays as laid back as it can get, he certainly doesnt have ocd at that level.

ALthough maybe hes like kovacs and cant wipe so he shits 8-10 times a day and has to shower to wash his ass LOL!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »
Jay has a little OCD, but 3% of people do.
Should have repeated this postx5 for teh funny.  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 05:31:38 PM »
jay is mr olympia
Z

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 06:21:42 PM »
http://www.steroidsportal.com/?tag=interview-with-jay-cutler

Have you got any weird habits?

I brush my teeth 10 times a day and shower five times a day. It’s pretty much a routine for me
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser