Author Topic: cutler's new house and old one  (Read 1997 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
cutler's new house and old one
« on: February 11, 2008, 03:57:03 PM »
just got done watching "from jay to z" and i have to say i like jay's and kerri's old house better than the new one. just my opinion. the old one had a big backyard with a huge pool and a sweet rock waterfall, plus inside it looked bigger.

jay's new house as seen in "from jay to z" has a very small grass backyard, no pool, and the house inside seems a bit too dark and also kind of crowded filled with too much stuff. the only thing the new house has over the old one is the very high vaulted ceilings and the kick ass movie theater!

damn, i'm starting to sound like a real estate agent! laugh!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: cutler's new house and old one
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »

Two threads started by the same guy, using the same subject of Jay Cutler.

I think we have a Cutler stalker on our hands boyz!!!! ;D

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 04:16:41 PM »
ole gimme a break! big fricking deal,i started 2 whole post on cutler?! like no one else here as ever posted more than 1 thread/post on a particular person? or no one else here has ever posted more than 1 reply to 1 post? who cares!

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »
ole gimme a break! big fricking deal,i started 2 whole post on cutler?! like no one else here as ever posted more than 1 thread/post on a particular person? or no one else here has ever posted more than 1 reply to 1 post? who cares!

you should do some research on a man who goes by Jumpstart

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 04:19:49 PM »

Step One: Chill out, grab a beer and relax.

Step Two: Learn to read and comprehend.

Step Three: Once you complete Step Two, you will see there is a ;D smiley in there. On GetBig, this can be interpreted as the "smart ass smiley." Meaning (again, comprehension IS involved on this step) that it's a joke.

Step Four: If you do not develop thick skin, and fast, this site will eat you alive. You might as well bid adieu and be gone forever if you cannot let things bounce off you.

;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 04:22:09 PM »
good observation tom

the new one has a bigger garage though, and guest bedrooms
Z

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »
just got done watching "from jay to z" and i have to say i like jay's and kerri's old house better than the new one. just my opinion. the old one had a big backyard with a huge pool and a sweet rock waterfall, plus inside it looked bigger.

jay's new house as seen in "from jay to z" has a very small grass backyard, no pool, and the house inside seems a bit too dark and also kind of crowded filled with too much stuff. the only thing the new house has over the old one is the very high vaulted ceilings and the kick ass movie theater!

damn, i'm starting to sound like a real estate agent! laugh!

He moved again?  It's a different house from the one in RIPPED TO SHREDS and ABOVE AND BEYOND???
just not good enough

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 01:18:25 PM »
yes Brutal_1, it's a different house than in his previous dvd's. not sure why he moved, just for a bigger garage? i think the house is roughly in the same area outside of vegas.

i wonder if jay will be able to afford and maintain this lifestyle when's he retires? 4 very expensive cars, a very expensive house, expensive uptake of said house,etc.

but jay will after he retires still dabble in bb with i'm sure some kind of money making schemes (i.e. max muscle store in venice, show promoting?,publicity endorsements,etc) and probably get more full time into real estate and construction, plus kerry makes good money in her profession, so i guess they'll be alright after all.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 01:24:33 PM »
this is just in: Jay Cutler sold his house to Kai Greene.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 02:25:30 PM »

MELTDOWN!!..

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 03:03:08 PM »
Settle down there Tommy.....it's gonna be ok.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 03:38:58 PM »
i wonder if jay will be able to afford and maintain this lifestyle when's he retires? 4 very expensive cars, a very expensive house, expensive uptake of said house,etc.

I've not seen any of his videos.
What kinds of vehicles does he own?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 04:10:02 PM »
I've not seen any of his videos.
What kinds of vehicles does he own?

Toyota Deluxe, 4wd Panda, VW Beatle and 1977 turbocharged Opel.
Cutler is crazy.